Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

Stranger than fiction.

bambo   

Saxiib the TFG has s full of weirdoes from every tribe.

Muse sudi , Salad jeel , both are insignificant when comes to Mogadishu current time . Things have change dramatically there are new players representing the abgala family in the ground . Those that are still meeting in hotels are insignificant. Muse sudi and max’ed dhere are trying to get back the influence they had with help of tigreyn troops which will not work. They gathered punch of their supporters , truly these are same players that were striped by Icu for their evil actions – it does not sound like they learned a lesson – their confidence is being brought back by the TFG administration.

TFG must deal with resident of xaamar fairly if they want peace and stability and stop trying to divide city .

me   

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

they escapees from Mental health centre.

Saxib this Beel is full of wierdos :confused:

Are you ok?

Bambo thanks for the assurance i hope what you saying is the situation.

Somali Qalbiga baa laga qaadhey.

Its PL VS SL

ABG VS HG

Xabashi dhabarka baa la tusayaa.

So disgusting.

This folks need to be told there is time for everything.

Saxiibayalo if things go this way Somali badha lagushubi kabacdhine kaluunka badha baa idhinladhagalami.(perdon me for my Somali.)

muse suudi still remains my most favorite Comedian.Like his fellow warlords,his time has come to an end and thus he is no more than that clown who entertains the public.

me   

Muse Suudi should get his own show, I love how that guy talks, the accent and the use of laguage its amazing. I wish AY was that entertaining.

Ahmed Guree, Soomaali ma rabtaa in aad kicisid? Soomaali xanuuji... si cadowtinima ah u xanuuji. Kuligood xanuuji...ka soo fakar sidii aad taas u samayn lahayd.