Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Shariif Ahmed makes a telephone conv with da President of Puntland and faces upset

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Xidigo, I know what you are going to say, you are very predictable, thus lets move on

Predictable or not, just answer the bloody question. If the answer to that question is yes than you are the badow one. Wixii badow ahi waqtigan xaadirka waa qabiilist.

Badow= qabiilist :D

Ibtisam   

@ Naxar and co

What happened to human compassion, are you guys for real?? The south is a product of all the problems “Somalia” has faced. It is not a matter blaming anyone, contribution to the problem can be traced to every corner in Somalia, although to different extent.

In any case it is extremely selfish and evil for others who have the blessings of peace and prosperity to turn a blind eye to those who are suffering so much. It is very easy for Allah to return you to chaos in your own homes for turning a blond eye to others suffering.

QA before you jump, yes that includes SL stance. :rolleyes:

Emperor   

Xidigo, if that's all you got then adigaa Badawad ah, remember we are talking about Puntland and not all of Somalia, so Yusuf is one and part of the family that is from that region. I don't see the qabiilist point.... Get your thinking proper... you are not adding anything apart from re-writing what AT wrote, but please re-read my responses as well.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^A/Y is never SL excuse, they picked their path long before your atheero. Don't give him too much credit :rolleyes:

In any case this is not about SL is it now, it never was, so try to focus kiddo :rolleyes:

I don't mind puntland objecting on those basis under a different circumstance. But haad they just need to chill and kick back till the south has some peace. It is pointless derailing the process haad when the south is still faced with so many obstacles. The place is becoming xeero dig between all the different fractions.

How exactly is voicing concerns about 'the djbouti process and representation derailing the process lil girl? Think before you write. It's withing the right of puntland to voice concern about those who were representing puntland in that sham of an election.

But all in all, puntlanders still control their own affairs and are definitely taking a wait and see approach.

Thierry.   

Emperor is not a qabiliste nor a Badow, but he is on State of Puntland’s payroll hence the defence of the state. :D

With regards to the topic Puntland has concerns that any state would have (lack of representation), however the president has other pressing issues such as stabilizing the south so this issue has to be put on hold until the bigger problems are addressed.

Ibtisam   

Peace Action, Puntland is doing just fine, south bashing is all good and fine IF people were living it large like the rest of Somalis, haad waa luug tiigianyan. It is not rocket science for puntland to let this slid, once the south is stable by all means contend and make your point.

P.s. The pro puntland ppl on this site are extremely sensitive and paranoid, but playing the victim card is working against you all, It won't get you or puntland sympathy.

Ibti the point is bashing is not good especially when it unfair and undeserved and especially when applied to whole regions or people. You should know that by now. The rest of your points say more how you feel than anything else.

Xidigo   

Emperor,

I will ask you again; do you see/consider A/Y a hero? Any one who consider him a hero or something similar to that are blind or qabilist. A/Y is a warlord and an immoral criminal who has never done anything good for the good people of Puntland.

Inaad intaa dhaan taan u hasytay walee. :D

Emperor   

Xidigo I told you to move on, you seem to like to hold onto this one ina abti, and this line of 'you are a qabiliist' have become so common in SOL... its getting boring

Dear I am an honest, open minded but sometimes out-spoken, I like to say what I think and put my thoughts straight infront of everyone without hiding intent or any hesitation and for that you and many others assume me as cocky person with questionable character.... I tell you the truth Emp is the least qabiilist you would find in this boards, and my feelings or veiws in this boards are the least bit affected by any qabiil crab...

As for Yey's status in Puntland, my dear waan kusheegay sidee wax kuugu cadeeyaa. Mideeda kale hadaan Somalia oo dhan laga hadlayn baan ku iri oo sheekadu Puntland ku egtahay maxaa qabiilist meesha kenay? Hadii Yusuf Yey, Jamac Ali Jamac, Faroole, Aw-Saciid, Cadde Muse iyo Morgan ay iisiman yihiin qabiil ahaan, oo aan Yusuf Yey u arko inuu hero of Puntland yahay over the rest, sidee u ahay qabiilist? nimankaa kale ayaaba isookeeyaan qabiil ahaan qarkood - that was my point...

Mideeda kale xagga criminality, harliner-ka iyo dictotorial style kaliya wax laguma qiimeeyo, meela badan oo kalena waa laga fiiriyaa ee lasoco, to give you an example Abraham lincoln is one of the brutal leaders that America has ever seen, he led and excuted a most devastating civil war in America in the name of saving the union and as a result hundreds of thousands of American men and woman have died, families displaced and and all sorts of despair happened... but you know his status in that country today....

Also Joseph Stalin was the most brutal dictator Russia has ever seen, in his era of iron fist rule, Russia have suffered the most deaths of its citizen as a result of his totalitarian decision making and dictotorial regime. He's the man with the famous quote, 'One death is tragic, a million is statistic', and he said that in relation to the death rate of his country men and the suffering of his people, despite all that if you go to Russia today (Bear in mind Im not tallking about 6 or 7 decades ago when the man was still in power and thus seen a hero, now modern day 21st century in which people have become more aware of the world, more enlightened and have learnt to go beyond the line of blind patriotism), the most elevated hero beyond human imagination in Russia is none other than Joseph Stalin... Go ask why the Russian think that way...

These are just examples Im not comparing A. Yusuf to this leader, although I believe Stalin was harder and more stubborn than Yey but had a united Russia under his control...

PS: Tariikhda intaan ka arkay, I have never seen Stalin nin ka qalbi adkaa even Chinese generals xataa waan aqriyay, but this man was another human being....

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Faroole or cagoole is a minnow in this game of high stakes. He must not abuse the wisdom of Sheikh Shariif. Must the US embassy in Nairobi call him and tell him he is responsible for piracy to fall in line?? I mean if he wants to play it rough, there are ways to dance to his tune.

Shariif can bring the weight of the US, AU and Arab Union into this, but should Farole need to go that far.

Afterall, how about if Shariif asks for a re-run of the Presidential elections in Puntland which Faroole bought. I think Ilka-jiir needs to prepare himself for a re-run.

AT

look at you doing exacly what Duke and Yey supporters used to do, threaten everyone and anyone who dares voice their opinion or politcal stance.. just because they dont drop everything and tow your line.

USA this nairobi that, ciidan this AU that, your irrelevant, you nobody, tow the line....

my friend there are those who tried that rubish hot air farting and it got them nowhere but large dose of headache, so son dont get ahead of yourself try sprinting before you even on your backside yet.

just because he was crown in another hotel in another city with shabby processes by bunch of criminals yet again as president does not give him devine right to be excepted withough question by all.

C/ys tfg was failure because it was forein constructed and they failled because they

tried to forcee their rule down the throat of reer muqdisho and the south by force.

so if that didnt work whats makes you think forcing basically shame failled rubish on other somalis will work, let me guess its because its sharif this time right, when will you ever wake up from this cyle of going back to your own vomit to eat over and over again, it doesnt matter who has the tittle "president", this madness of foreiners trying to invent a working government and parachuting it in will never work.

because something that has been built on system of unfairness and xaraan will never see the day of light no matter how many shariffs or saints there are.

REDSEA

if dadkoo dhami jaahil yihiin markaa malaa you are "the enlightened one", waxa ugu daran those who constantly pass judgement on others. REDSEA REDSEA

RedSea   

^^^LOL. I didn't judge anybody ee shaydaanka iska naar.

I said Jaahilnimo(choked on qabiil pride) ayaa qabyaalad keenta, badawnimo waa something different all together. That was a correction reply to xidigo.