Sign in to follow this  
B_A_L_L_E_R_Z

CHILD MISERY IN BOOSAASO

Rahima   

Sadly, this issue of our displaced brothers and sisters in not just within PL, but also across the rest of the country. Here in Mogadishu, the problem is the same; probably even larger considering that it is the capital.

With the blessings of Allah, something is been done for these Somalis, at least in Mogadishu. There are various Muslim relief agencies and god-fearing Somalis who reside in Mogadishu and are trying to make a difference. Many are from Bay&Bakool, reer Shabeele and Somali Galbeed. Often it is the religious folks who are striving for the plight of these people (especially those who have fled from Somali galbeed) for it touches a nerve. They have fled from the tyranny of the Ethiopian government and hence have been left homeless with little on their backs.

I was shocked the first day, but over the weeks my heart has been lifted for I see the work been done by many people. Inshallah with the coming of the government their situation will improve dramatically.

Why all the emotional outbursts I wonder? No one shed a tear for our nomad Otali who was banned for good for making a small comment on the relationship between Ayaan Hirsi Ali and... you know what I mean.

Otali although wrong (and personally i believe he was rightly banned) was outnumbered.

All those crying for Nationalist (sincere cries, not so that they can have a laugh), are comrades.

Not long ago I remember that Duke was crying for WD.

Here, nationalist was amongst friends so this outcry does not surprise me.

Regardless of taunts, anyone who breaks the rules should be rightly banned, however if Nationalist is to be allowed to return, then so should WD and Otali and all the others. The brush of fairness should be spread.

Gelle   

Why are you making a whole topic for Bossaso? perhaps you haven been to Hargeisa and Mogadishu lately. And seen the khat addicted skinny smelly creatures. Bossaso, Haregisa,Mogadishu,Kisamyo waa isku mid.So Instead of focusing solely, on another mans hometown, you should turn around and take a look at your own home town. Where the misery is beyond a humans mind!

Here, nationalist was amongst friends so this outcry does not surprise me.

So who was an enemy exactly.. ;)

Hanan dear why bring back the issue?

Its up to the Admin, our request has been made.

As for the post, the original title of the article was the plight of Somali children. However some tried to score points against a certain city.

As we know that most Somali children are in this condition, the quetion is what should we do???