Sign in to follow this  
B_A_L_L_E_R_Z

CHILD MISERY IN BOOSAASO

Admin that was a bit harsh besides he was not the only one in this saga there were others that started this,why is he the only one that get's punished?.

Emperor   

Orgilaqe:

Admin that was a bit harsh besides he was not the only one in this saga there were others that started this,why is he the only one that get's punished?.

I wonder what the admin is up to? not fair at all, honestly thats how i think, Orgilaqe care to explain? After all Nationalist didnt start the problem, he just shared his honest views in early stage of the topic without personalising staff.

Really im dissappointed with this move, the brotha was an active member alive contributor, an honest man with clear words, not a man who hides behind smoke, shall I say a good example of reer galkacyo :D that we should have here! I really enjoyed his threads and im sure he will be missed - he simply entertained besides i was looking forward to a topic he promised to post on another thread but to my avail - what a resourceful dude we lost - Admin its time you take an accurate measurement.

Admin I think I know what this is all about, unfairly banning some to show fairness to others, Sxb it doesn't work that way - be fair to all no matter what.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

B_A_L_L_E_R_Z

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what are you benefiting from here bro? :confused:

you didn't want the combation between you and the genuine and honestman who was band.

Admin I think I know what this is all about, unfairly banning some to show fairness to others, Sxb it doesn't work that way - be fair to all no matter what.

well said sxb qorshel.

is better always in laga fiirsado ficilka inta aan la qaadin.

Wiilo   

Although I didn't know the brother that much but I used to read this threads sometimes and he was honest about this views. I'm deeply sadden about this really.

Sky   

woow i see a honest man here who defended himself from other members. at least he should have been given a warning or something. and the other members who have attacked him started to get personal, they should be punished also.let's admit that this man socalled ballerz didnt have the best intentions of this subject. i think he wanted to humilaite Reer Buuntilaan, but that's my humble opinion. i have no proof for that. i think punishing only one is not fair.this is very sad to see such injustice in the best somali forum in cyber world.

This is not fair. The boy only reacted to their taunts. He was a kid up against old dudes old enough to be his father hurling clanist remarks and insluts against him and his uncle and this got to him.

A couple of things:

1) B_A_L_L_E_R_Z didn't post this topic with the aim of having a valid discussion about the widespread poverty in Somalia/land. If this was truly his intent (which I doubt), then the discussion would talk about the issue of child misery in a broader context. By singling out Boosaaso, he's merely reinforcing his views about Boosaaso and anything South of it as backward, depressed, poor - the usual views of the British.

2) NATIONALIST being banned: I've already pointed out to the SOL government about tribal comments some member(s) have written on these pages. But they (SOL gov't) decided to let it go. Yet, when Nationalist defends himself (although there were better ways to handle it) he gets banned - not even a warning for the instigator(s).

Its tragic, isn't it? Every Somali with a tad bit of power seems to abuse it. SOL government included.

OG_Girl   

Every one here is tribalism and supports one clan or another because they belong to them! Some play politically correct very well (due to their old age and experience about clannish). Others are young (therefore less experienced) and thus are honest and speak their mind and that is what Nationalist did here.

If that his crime I can understand a warning but an outright ban on what others do every single minute here whom are much older than him and some I personally know are twice of his age, is an outrage and a clear injustice.

Let me repeat, what I see here is a gross injustice and never seen such a disgusting act from someone who is supposed to be running one of the most famous Somali site!.

I shouldn’t be surprised though, after all aren't we Somali!! When we want to please others, we step on our people in order no one can call us that we have that Somali disease (of tribalism) even thought is running in our blood!

Finally, this is what I call a high range of hypocrisy and double standard, even Bush's Administration would come and ask your advice or learn from you, how you perform such hypocrisy.

SHAME!!

Salam

BN   
I would like to add my protest to this action. The decision to ban Nationalist is ridiculous and completely uncalled for. I hope the Admin will correct their err.

NGONGE   

What the hell happened here! Seems the whole site is up in arms at the banning of nationalist! Heh.

For all it’s worth, I liked the guy‘s passion and lack of sense. Most of his arguments added to the comedy value of the site. Still, I was surprised at his disproportionate outburst at our gentle teasing. In all honesty that eruption really didn’t upset me or make me wish him banned from the site. However, I think there is more to this story than that little banter about him being “a nationalistâ€! Can’t say I’ve had any run ins with him recently, so it must be one of the other two that got his goat!

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

This is not fair. The boy only reacted to their taunts. He was a kid up against old dudes old enough

to be his father hurling clanist remarks and insluts against him and his uncle and this got to him.

Heh. Duke, my dear, duke wont you ever quit your nonsense, saaxib? What on earth are you on about now? Can’t really say that I’ve read any clannish remarks on this thread and really have no idea where the man’s uncle comes into all of this! Is this some “fight†that spilled over from another thread?

Calling a grown man a kid does him no favours either, saaxib. This is not some sort of nursery and “kids†have no business participating in political discussions. I’m sure nationalist himself will tell you clearly that he’s no kid (out of curiosity alone, is he, saaxib?)

In any case, I’m going to miss nationalist’s funny posts and hope that we get another ban amnesty soon (though I believe the extra ill-thought protest will only strengthen the admin’s resolve).