Sign in to follow this  
B_A_L_L_E_R_Z

CHILD MISERY IN BOOSAASO

The question is why and what is being done to help these youthz.?

Caruurta ku Dayacan Waddooyinka Boosaaso

--------------------------------------------------

Waxaa ku soo badanayay guud ahaan Soomaaliya Caruurta Wadooyinka ee Jiifata Darbiyada ama wax ka cunta meelaha Qashinka lagu soo qubo oo qaarkood aad arkayso iyagoo isticmaalaya daroogooyin ka tan badan sida Koolada 99-ka layiraahdo oo ay Nuugahayaan, xashiishada nooca Murjuwaanka la yiraahdo oo sida Sigaarka loo isticmaalo, qaarkoodna markaan wax ka waydiiyay in ay Cabaan Qamriga ayay ii sheegeen hadii ay helaan Lacag ku filan ay fursad u helaan.

carrur1.jpg

Caruurta oo Qashinka ka doonanaysa waxay Cunaan, Booasaaso, Soomaaliya

....Xeebtii ayaa u muuqata, haddii malaha loo samayn lahaa laash ama huuri ama sixiimad loogu kalluumeeyo!!!!!!

Caruurtaa oo aan haysan wax daryeel ah ayaa ku dayacan wadooyinka iyo Darbiyada ayagoo marka ay waynaadaan badankood qaata Qoriga Dagaal huriyayaasha la shaqeeya, Caruurtaa oo guud ahaan Soomaaliya Gobolo ka mida mar aan socdaal ku maraayey magaalooyinka waaweyn qaarkood ayaa waxaa aad ii damqay dhibka ay ku jiraan Caruurtaa, aydoo Qofwalba Hanuunkiisa uu hayo Illaahay, Caruurtaa ayaa iyagu ah kuwo aan daryeel ka helin Bulshada ay la nool yihiin badankood.

carrur2.jpg

Caruurta oo ka Doonanaya Waxay Cunaan Qashinka la soo Qubo, Bosaso

Carruurtani ma haystaan cid daryeesha, mana garanayaan meel ay u ciirsadaan oo aan ka ahayn goobaha qashin qubka

Caruurta ku dayac wadooyinka oo qaarkood nuugaya Koolada 99 ka, Bosaso

...Carruurtani ma ganaaayaan halista ay leedahay daroogadaasi

carrur3.jpg

Caruurta ku dayacan wadooyinka Boosaaso mid kamida oo koola Dhuuqaya

Sambabkiisa ayuu ka buuxinaya sun uusan garanayn halisteeda....

Waxaa xusid mudan oo aan arkay mar aan tagay Hargeysa Ururka Dhalinyarada HAVAYKO oo ay wadaan Dhalinyaro isku tagtay ayaa Daryeel u samayay Caruur aad u fara badan oo ay waxbarashadooda, Raashinkooda iyo Jiifba u sameeyeen iyagoo ii sheegay in ka helaan gacan Hay'ado kale oo Caalamiya oo ka mid yihiin UNICEF. Dhanka kale mar aan booqasho ku weheliyay Mas'uuliyin Ururka YODA oo ah Ururka Horumarka Dhalinyarada xaruntiisu tahay Boosaaso ayaa Gacanta ku haya Iskool ay dhigtaan Arday ka mida Dadka soo bara kacay ee ka yimid Koonfurta Soomaaliya, Iskoolkaa oo ku yaal Xaafada Boqolka Buush laguna magacaabo, DARYEEL ayaa waxa Dhigta Arday aad u Da,yar oo ugu badanaan ah Caruurta Waalidkood marka ay waayaan waxa ay siiyaan iyo Iskool ay ku bixiyaan Lacag dayaca, kadibna noqda Caruurta ku dayacan Wadooyinka.

Bahda SomaliTalk.com waxay bulshada Soomaaliyeed gebi ahaanteed ku baraarujinayaan in haddii aan si degdeg ah wax looga qaban ay dhumi doonaan laba fac (ama labo Jiil) oo Soomaali ah, kuwaas oo noqon doona qayb ku talfa goobaha qashinka macaluul iyo dacdarro awgeed, iyo qayb noqon doonaan kuwo aan waxna qorin waxna akhrin oo seega waxbarahada asaasiga ah, arintaas oo halis weyn ku ah jiritaanka mujtaaca Soomaaliyeed qarnigan 21aad.

caruur4.jpg

Barnaamijka Gurmad waxaa isku soo dubarida:

C/fatax Jaamac | SomaliTalk.com | Boosaaso

Email: somalitalkpl@yahoo.com

LINK: www.Somalitalk.com/gurmad

CABSIDA LAGA QABO MUSTAQBALKA CARUURTA SOMAALIYEED.

I've always condemned the policy of the Pland government to fully ignore the displaced refugees from the south in various IDP camps throughout Pland, such as these children from the Boqolka Bush refugee camp in Bosaso. It's a common fact that these refugees of mostly Bantu and Bay&Bakol descent are expected to leave Pland for their homelands in the south, when peace returns in the south, because the Pland government doesn't have the capacity to fully meet the needs of the Planders [better yet they never have build one school or hospital], let alone assist the well being of the refugees.

There should be an NGO that provides recreation such as sports, art etc. to help these poor children get off the streets.

Emperor   

Oh my god! Was this hapening? This is sick and it reminds me back Nairobi - Jokoraa boys on streets of eastleigh.

Puntland goverment should have helped this people, at least the younger ones stoping them from takin that glue, it damages their brain so bad. But who cares, while many of the Leaders themselves eat/chew pioson - Khat.

God Help them

OG_Girl   

Puntland goverment should have helped this people, at least the younger ones stoping them from takin that
glue

Thank you for explaining the pictures, cause I was wondering where did they get Orange juice or soft drink to drink, I thought that was a Juice they drinking redface.gif

Salam

NGONGE   

Finally, someone took a break from the photos of the nice buildings and great “progress†to show us some of the misery and strife many of our brethren are going through. I’ve got to admit, those nice buildings and tennis courts always manage to lull me into a sense of contentment and thinking that Somalia is not all that bad. Topics such as this one are good reminders of what lays beneath the gloss. How the hell can one ease the suffering of such innocents?

Originally posted by Nationalist:

I've always condemned the policy of the Pland government to fully ignore the displaced refugees from the south in various IDP camps throughout Pland, such as these children from the
Boqolka Bush
refugee camp in Bosaso. It's a common fact that these refugees of mostly Bantu and Bay&Bakol descent are expected to leave Pland for their homelands in the south, when peace returns in the south, because the Pland government doesn't have the capacity to fully meet the needs of the Planders [better yet they never have build one school or hospital], let alone assist the well being of the refugees.

There should be an NGO that provides recreation such as sports, art etc. to help these poor children get off the streets.

Refugees in their own land, saaxib? NGOs?

Heh. They never make them like used to anymore, man (nationalists I mean).

It's a common fact that these refugees of mostly Bantu and Bay&Bakol descent are expected to leave Pland

u call urself Nationalist and u call Children who are in their own Mother_land the so called SOMALIA refugees, i pitty u walaahi and i also pitty the so called SOMALI_WEYN with such talks

Puntland is Somalia and these Children are somalis so they have a right to fed,clothed,educated,and safeguarded from any that wish them harm.I dont care what tribe they belong to how powerful their clan is.Their clan is somali as all Somali children should be seen.Their motherland is Somalia and Puntland is part of it.The taxes that is collected here should be given to them as much as the rest of Puntlanders.puntlanders should be ashamed i know I am because as Puntlanders we are renowned by our hospitality and the good treatment that we give to those that live amongst us. SHAME,SHAME,SHAME!!!!!

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by B_A_L_L_E_R_Z:

u call urself Nationalist and u call Children who are in their own Mother_land the so called SOMALIA refugees, i pitty u walaahi and i also pitty the so called SOMALI_WEYN with such talks

His nationalism is narrow as his mind it does not expand further than 'reer-qurac and reer-fulaan'...very shallow indeed.

I thank the person who made the report. We need to confront the reality in the motherland no matter what. These kids are our future and should be looked after, however the poverty of the nation as a whole will no doubt hinder this.

Good article, important material.

sub xaanalaah!

as somlian native it will hurt you, when you see a young somali native to struggle in the streets with no education and nothing to eat.

to me it should made any different if you were from far south of somlia. you are still standing in your motherland of somalia.

I hobe the newly elected president of puntland will notice this problem {inshalaah}

the leadres are responsbly of their people. i belive this problem is not only in boosaaso,

i have seen in Marko, kismaayo, mogdisho, baraawe and many more towns in somlia. kids are suvring specially those who lost thier parents.

{iskunaxariita ilaah waa idiin raxariisanayaa}

NGONGE   

Heh! I hope you don’t get your wish and get banned, saaxib. Though I’m surprised you would call a 12-year-old girl a doqon! Where are you manners? :eek:

On a serious note, what’s the source of this sudden outburst? I don’t see anyone in here dishing out anything other than the usual stuff that you’re used to! Is everything ok? (My alarm is genuine though as you already know, I normally don’t take anything you say too seriously).

PS

How does the tribal system work? (you never replied the first time you know).

Deeq A.   

quote:

Ngonge: Refugees in their own land, saaxib? NGOs?

Heh. They never make them like used to anymore, man (nationalists I mean).

Are you born with a seriously fractured skull or something? Never heard of Internal Displaced Persons or are you still comparing the UK with Somalia, still asking people on the net how the tribal system works? I pity you, it looks like your doqonimo is beyond help.

I suggest you learn about Somalia's political situation, till then you are a 12 year old, clueless girl in my eyes.

Ballers: u call urself Nationalist and u call Children who are in their own Mother_land the so called SOMALIA refugees, i pitty u walaahi and i also pitty the so called SOMALI_WEYN with such talks

I pity your mother for giving birth to this creature.

Jumatatu: His nationalism is narrow as his mind it does not expand further than 'reer-qurac and reer-fulaan'...very shallow indeed.

Why won't you sit in a corner and shut up you weak, pathetic person. Instead of only daring to give me a sneaky kick from the back when others are in it, confront me like a man. A person who rather has Somalia in turmoil and destruction, than to give the chance for a new Somalia for many Somalis [like these poor children of the topic at hand] in the comfort of his warm house in London. Just because the president doesn't hail from his clan. You are truly the most tragic figure of the three here.

Qorshel: Puntland goverment should have helped this people, at least the younger ones stoping them from takin that glue, it damages their brain so bad. But who cares, while many of the Leaders themselves eat/chew pioson - Khat.

Your post is the only useful one in this important thread. Indeed Pland police should for instance put a halt on the glue sniffing of children or even the drinking of alcohol and smoking of marihuana. Nobody can tell me they are not capable of this task. And as I said earlier, wich was totally ignored; there should be recreation provided to these children to stay off the streets.

But lest not forget that there are other elements in Bosaso itself that have dropped the plight of this matter in the local agenda. These elements are the gangs, of wich the most notorious one:
Ciyaal Faay spend their days trying to steal cars and rob people. Or even the skyrocketing drug- and peopletrafficking.

Nevertheless there are things that can be done if they put their back into it.
Nationalist is banned from Somalia Online.

Admin

Somalia Online