Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Xaflad lagu taageerayo Prime Minister Maslax oo

COSTA   

. This guy was the second powerfull man in somalia for 21 yrs. . [/QB]

According to the article he was born in 1950 that means at the age of 19 he ws Somalias second powerful man lOOOOOOOOOOl

Nephissa   

But Bishaaro how about if does not drink and qaadka xataa uusan cunin.
This guy was the second powerfull man in somalia for 21 yrs. All the peaple who worked with him or even have known him have good things to say about him.

Diiniyoow, err, Ducaysane ;) , Qamri or not, the man is not fit to be a MAJOR public figure, that is to be looked up to, and respected, period. 21 yrs wixii uu ahaa, maanta waxa uu yahay baa ka muhiimsan.

Somalia waxay noqotay **** nin kastaaba iska damcaayo.

nuune   

^^^ aagaan la kuf :D

The naming of Maslax would be announced by tmoro, close sources obtained illegally!!

Emperor   

^Are you sure, say Walahi :D , war hanaga nixin ninyaho Cirro ayaan islahaynee :D

Reer Gedo are doing great job, they need to put pressure on Shariif Ahmed, this will guarantee that even if they don't get the PM, good and quite important cabinet post are in order, ready for them to milk...

nuune   

^^^ Awowgiin la gub dheh :D

Waa maxey magacaagi ma walansaqo ayaad ku dheeshay, waad kala tarriiqisey isagii dhannaa :D

Aaliyyah   

lol@ awoowihiin la gub, waryaa Qalbiadeyg habaarka jooji...hada ka timid markaad rabtid cid in aad habaartid sida ayeeyday waxa dhahada..baalayo kuguma dhacdee ama awoowyaashiin hala gubin (its duca said in a very rough tone) ...

my 2 cents

Is it me or are all Somalis sick and beyond repair?

We've our nation and people to save with this, which is probably the last, chance and now all we can talk about is 'who gets selected to the PM post and which tribe they belong to'.

Subxaanah, Walaalayaal let's grow up and not take our eyes off what matters, i.e., our country and people.

Aaliyah "Awoowihiin" sounds better than awoowgiin and awoowyashin. I'm innovating the somali language. :D

Xaaji nuune

beryahan waxaan maqlay waa inaa cimmamad iibsatid oo shieck iska dhigtid hadaad rabtid inaa somali siyaasad gashid. Marke aniga i'm changing with the times adeer, gaalada waxay ku mahmahdaa "hadaan is badelin, ma waynaanayno. hadaan waaynanin, ma noolno."

“If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we are not really living"

marke, sababtaas aan magaca iska badelay.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Shieck Qalbi Ibin Adeyg:

awoowehiinn la gub!

Aga, waar habaarka jooji hadii kale Ale Ubaahne oo salalaya ayaa halkaa sibiq ka soo odhan :D

Nephissa   

Naayaarahee, waxanu wax ka badane, waa in lagaa naaraa yarkan aad nagu waashey. Yarka waad na cabsiisay si kale kuma garatide, asoo dhan waan xafidsannahay, L0L.

Horn, 1126.gif