Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Xaflad lagu taageerayo Prime Minister Maslax oo

But Bishaaro how about if does not drink and qaadka xataa uusan cunin. This guy was the second powerfull man in somalia for 21 yrs. All the peaple who worked with him or even have known him have good things to say about him.

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

This guy was the second powerfull man in somalia for 21 yrs.

Only that disgust me. So according to you Somalia was family run business. In that case, which propaply is right, he can get lost.

Kool_Kat   

Maslax minoow cabo see ku ********? Yaa arkay? Kii ama tii aragtayna markuu cabaayay isaga, iyaga quraan mey aqrinaayeen? Sheeko!

Nuunka, wadnahaaba igaariiray (farax dartiis) markaan titleka arkay...Aabe Siyaad (AUN) igaarkiisa inuus raayay leenba mooday...Nagadaa hee false farxada...

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

But Bishaaro how about if does not drink and qaadka xataa uusan cunin. This guy was the second powerfull man in somalia for 21 yrs. All the peaple who worked with him or even have known him have good things to say about him.

I second that him been the second most powerful man in Somalia. That said, I think ilmo Siyaad wax dhib ah oo laga sheegay maan arag.