Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

UPDATE ON GALGALA FRONT

Originally posted by Nassir:

:D
dambarsame, considering this false scenerio and allegations that reer Galgala are behind the instability in Bosaaso, wasn't the mayor of Galka'yo who recently lambasted the southern part of the city as directly responsible for the killings and mayhem in the city? However, PL feels emasculated in this conflict other than to live with it.

This is just to show you that this conflict of Galgala/Bosaaso is nothing but a political gamesmanship plotted from outside PL in order to destroy its peace and turn the inhabitants against each other.

The Gal'ayo war wasn't winnable, so they have to live with it. It's sad that in this conflict a large section of SSC and of Maakhir are believed to be serving their own interest in this resource war and control of one's domain of influence.

Nassir Brother

I was present when a man from Buran killed an MP and witnessed by MP's cousin who guided the police to show the murder's hiding place and at the time every one who hails from eastren sanaag that I met was arguing the assasination was undertaken by Qardho ppl, but the case was verified by the eye witness. after a while the witness travelled to hawd and and the Buran pple elaborated roadblocade aimed to kill the sole witness but they didn't succeed their motive although they killed an other innocent.

I was present when the son of fulan fulan Qodax who is from dhahar and gal-gala killed an other MP but he has been cought up red-handedly and still any one from eastren sanaag I met was flagrantly insisting to scape goat the case to Qardho ppl.

I was present so many other things that the Gal-gala ppl and eastren Sanag folks thoroughly trying to jolt the GOD-Gift peace of BOsaso.

and eved hosting atom and his companions, advocating them, making them false and lame justifucations and using them as a threat to others is the least witness verifying that the people of Eastren Sanag have sinister agenda towards their brothers who never slept a single night any hostility towards their eastren Sanag kins

Nassir try your best to drink from the cleanest fountain

Gallad   

A friend of mine told me that Qodax was a PIS member, his commander said that he did not do it. Some are saying he was part of the PIS who were doing the shooting in Bosaso to get raise from their headquarter. PIS was created to fight against terror, and if there is no terror in Bosaso, they had to create one (thats how they make thier end's-meat. Now they are regreting of what they have created.

NASSIR   

Dambarsame, we can agree to disagree but do refrain from the use of "eastern Sanaag". Reer Maakhir make up 85% of Sanaag and live in east, west and south of Sanaag region as well as western side of Bari region.

Saalax   

^^^ lool, don't you think if makhiir made up 85% of sanaag, it would have controlled the capital? unless you are saying other smaller groups in sanaag have more power.

Minorities rights majorities rule. Liba take your rhetoric elsewhere. I can smell a dirty SNM rat.

If you want to do something about it join your SSDF friends and fight or else sit back because SNM sympathizers and their rats aren't a threat. Continue to entertain the forums with your independence.

Gallad   

I thought this war is between puntland and makhiris. Meshu s/land maxa keney, iyo ini ay dagalka so gasho. kkkk

I always knew my abtiyal are hardcores. :D

Originally posted by Nassir:

Dambarsame, we can agree to disagree but do refrain from the use of "eastern Sanaag". Reer Maakhir make up 85% of Sanaag and live in east, west and south of Sanaag region as well as western side of Bari region.

Its clear that "Eastern Sanaag" is a reference which have been used by political staunches by the PL admin to severe the political power of Sanaag. Whom they've used as crutches and assigned their borders where they knew redirecting aid/funds would benefit Garowe.

While the vast majority of Sanaag has yet to see a single SSDF member to set foot in territory they claim part and parcel of Puntland State. Rather know Galgala and Bosaaso environs is but an intergrated part of Sanaag. And the SSDF lackeys are being overwhelmed by the reaction to what they've caused. A divide for which they will pay in casualties/loss of a town.

Saalax   

Jacaylbaro, maya sxb it's just fun busting myths. :D i am sure you would have done that if somebody claims berbera is 85% makhiiris lol.

Gallad   

educate me here, is ceerigabo not s/land. and somaliland is country not qabil. I know 85% of makhiris are s/landers or support s/land. Thats why thier biggest base in sanag is Dhahar.

Saalax   

Gallad, Erigavo is obvisiouly part of somaliland the only adminstration that operate there is non other then sland, somaliland is not a clan, it's a nation you are right, as for your third question i am not sure about that perhaps the makhiiri's can answer that if they are 85% pro somalilanders.