Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Togane cheerleaders: Sakiin Topaz Laqa!

Castro   

What are you talking about? And who the hell is 'us'? Are you this clan-minded? Is this the sum of your existence? Pity.

Gabbal   

Dude, vile is vile. :cool: No distinction, no difference. You're just falling for what you are accusing.

Togane is tribal mercenary it seems. :D

Castro   

^ So you read it? And you knew it was vile before or after you read it? If before, why bother reading it? If after, why do Togane's words matter to you in any way?

I just love to see people scream bloody murder when a fictional and mythical entity they believe in is slandered. What if there really was such a thing as a clan and you could isolate the genetic codes for it in your DNA? What then? Would you declare a death order on Togane?

Narrow minded and poorly taught does not even begin to describe the adherents of tribalism. And though I don't personally think so but if Togane himself uses clannism in his poetry as a matter of belief and not as a tool to get the insanity of it across, then he is just as narrow minded.

Yeniceri   

OLOL, are you celebrating because the foul-mouthed Professor praised warlord Indhocade?

He can always go back to Mugdi Mudug where they breed basterds like him and Aidiid;

He, in the above quote, refers to Cabdullahi Yusuf. Togane is right on the money with that statement.

OLOL   

the "us" means my relatives across the sea...

Who is Indhacadde? one of the shot-callers of the south?

Bro, I am just amused with the imaginary tête-à-tête talk he had with the chief of Johar! And I am laughing at the stingy fable of the émigrés. And I am laughing at how he agonizingly brings to light his angst of ever making it back to the fabled city.

^^War ninyahow Allaha ku caafiyo. Aamiin.

Despite the seemingly vulgar outburst of his poetic style, Togane is consistent as ever. It is a mere political commentary. No more no less. Get used to it saaxiib. If Mogadishu warlords have been the targets of his ridicule, this time, the foot, so to speak, is in the other leg. May be it is what he does not say, rather than what he says, that people find objectionable.

Prof. Togane caaqil ma'ahan, caalim ma'ahan, geesi ma'ahan, waaya-arag ma'ahan, wadaad ma'ahan, hadaba ninka noocaas ah sidee looga filaa wanaag iyo in hadalkiisa wax kasoo qaad laga dhigo?

Cajiib iga dheh, aduunkii midhaa sidaas noqday!

Jamaaca, what I read was pure faxisho... how can anyone say that amounts to a political commentary or anything that is similar to a political analysis... what i read was someone with 'caay' mounting from his mouth... When did we stoop to the level where vulgars are called "heroes or poets"

Nin faaxish ah wanaag kama agdhawa...nin erayadaas oo kale ay afkiisa soo dhaafana ma aha caaqil...

Salaamaat

Wa salaam

Castro   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Prof. Togane caaqil ma'ahan, caalim ma'ahan, geesi ma'ahan, waaya-arag ma'ahan, wadaad ma'ahan, hadaba ninka noocaas ah sidee looga filaa wanaag iyo in hadalkiisa wax kasoo qaad laga dhigo?

Alle-ubaahne, he's none of those, you're right. He's merely an artist with words. Call it abstract art, if you will.

Castro   

Originally posted by Kashanre:

quote: after, why do Togane's words matter to you in any way?

Comrade, how you deduced that is beyond me.
That was no conclusion, it was a question. Answer it.

Gabbal   

^War yaad ismooday! Sxb it is Politics Section, Camel Milk Threads, Somaliaonline.com not Havana, Luyana Distrct, Republic of Cuba. :D You have no jurisdiction over any entity to demand answers. Is ilaali, your question is not worthy of a response.