Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Liberia: Somalian Refugees in Liberia turn street beggars

Xoogsade   

I think what we can do is send requests to UN so they look into this issue.

Does anyone know where we can Contact? This is urgent.

Please let me know if anyone knows where we can contact and I will look for soruces as well.

Let us do something about this. 500 people is not that many, we can raise money for them and they can go to other countries safer.

Emperor   

^That was our SOL reporter Xoogsade conveying Mogadishu's situation...

Sxb I like they way you are not only asking the situation in Mogadishu your family but also all the neighbours, What for? ooh I know you are about to write a great report for the late UIC leader Sharif Ahmed and thus collecting information from all sides, OOh Perhaps you are a trusted SOL reporter and the fact that your family alone won't be good evidence enought for all of us to take your news onboard...

Thanks for that Entertainment...

Peacenow   

Xoogsade -That is a great idea. I want to send money to them, but I don't know how too. If anyone knows how I can send money to the poor people in Liberia, please tell me.

If you are organizing, please email me at shusseinsalah@hotmail.com which is my direct email for this

Thanks

Sahardid

Xoogsade   

Emperor,

The neighbours helped my mother in times of need, therefore, I return the favour and show gratitude to them by calling them every now and then to say "hi" and ask about their well being. It is all for Mom. I even helped some of them leave Muqdisho to safer towns.

Wax ween oo aan meeshaan ka sheegi karin aa dariska noo qabtay. They are women with kids as well, divorced and some married. If I could, waan masruufi lahaa on a monthly basis.

Peacenow

Sure, provided I get something done, will let you know bro.

Bokero   

People... i AM in Monrovia... just spoke to UNHCR people, the story has not yet been substantiated.. i will been going to meet the some the people who say they r somalis later and will report back,,, in the meantime hold tight.. i have been in monrovia for three months, and the only somalis i have seen are all working for the UN...

Peacenow   

Bokero, what are you doing in Monrovia?!

Be careful, Ethiopians claim they are Somali, just so they can enter Europe. If these people are indeed Somali, then we must do all we can for them.

Ibtisam   

Lord have mercy, It does not suprise me though, I saw A Somali Women begging on the street when i was in Syria in the suuq, which freaked me out, I wanted to cry for the whole day, people were just walking pass her :(

Somalis are the least seafaring people in the world, I just can't fathom a throng of them sailing all the way to Liberia. This story lacks credibility.

Xoogsade   

That is good Bokero, we shall wait for your report then. Make the efforts to find out the truth about this story.

Socod-Badne

Some beg to fund their addiction like those women in Nairobi who buy Khat with the begged money while others beg for serious need. Either way, it is tragic.

ladies and gentleman. somali waxeey ku maah maahdaa Hubsiino hal geela baa la siistaa So, any time we heard news lets us not job to conclution.

I am currently in Liberia... I will invistigate this issue and get back to you...

well said we shall wait for you then.

Dadkii waa ladhacaa, naagihii waa la kufsadaa, caruurtii nolol maheestaan, all in Muqdisho markaasaa afka waxaa laga bartay Dowlad, Dowladda la sheego intee joogtaa? they are the ones behind people's misery and want to cash in on the blood of the innocent. They are agents of doom and destruction set upon our country to ensure its demise.

Xoogsade abti pls take deep breath, Ha is wareerinin. I call everyday muqdisho didn't heard the above statment that you telling us. Everyday been robbed and so on. exaggerating is not good sxb dhiiga hanagu kicinin awaluu kacsanaa redface.gif