Sign in to follow this  
SHAKA ZULU

Have You Ever Been To a Blind-Date yet?

I was wondering howmany of you guys ever went to a Blind date and fully enjoyed the experience.

did you go back for more or it was such a bad experience that you couldn't wait to get out of there?

does it work? will you go if you got an invitation or pass?

please let me know what you think.

PS. i have never been to a blind date and no i haven't got an invitation but i am curious to know wether it's a good experience or bad?

Yaep, i've been on a blind date

It was horrible, I thought it would be exciting & adventures & it was a the beginning but it turned out to be a pit to much for a Home-girl like mijself so no i didn't enjoy & no I would never do it again!

Hope that helped SHAK icon_razz.gif

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY CLOWN:

with whom? wait lemme guess...

Lucky......or.......Silent-Sister or Proudsis?

come on you can tell me, is aight! .

my Boy have fun na'mean?

WAIT...PAUSE RIGHT.

ME?WHEN DID I BECOME INVOLVED HUH?CLOWN WHAT DO U KNOW THAT IM NOT AWARE OF? :confused:

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLLY POSTED BY CLOWN:

Lucky, your Secret is safe with me as his is safe with me na'mean now go and have a drink on my tap aight. .

SECRET?WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? :confused: I WONT DRINK ON YOUR TAP.

Have you ever watched the blind dates show (Blind Date on excite

I haven't personally, but two of my work colleagues have.

One didn't work out, but the other one resulted in marriage. They have been married nearly three years now.

shaka,,,,,lol,,,,,

i will advice u never to go on a blind date, i mean, from what ppl that have been tell me, hmmmm,

when talking to the person on the phone,,u build this great picture in your mind, (sometimes the other half lies) and when they tell the truth - im ugly- u think they tryna be modest, and dont beleive them,,,

i believe,,,,with blind-dates...the person is always ugly, wether they say they ugly or cute,

i mean...if they was soo great...why couldnt they get the girl next door?

why do they have to hide behind a blind-date?

and clown,,,,hope that ansawers your query!

Well in my little life time of existance, I have been on three blind dates. People I have met on the net, friends hooking me up..etc. The results in most of these blind dates, where interesting; some bad and some turned out to be excatly how I imagined....and gained long lasting friends.

CLOWN, let me set this stright honey

ME & SHAKA not good friends & going on a date with a tribes men never worked for me.

4sure not one that's from a zulu-clan, i'm a town girl i don't do sticks & spears ;)icon_razz.gif :rolleyes:

No hard feeling shaka, but deep down under i know you got some love for the sista come give me a hug nooh!