Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Somalinimo-on-steroids

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

^^please say people of
'parts' of SSC regions (the disputed regions are 'parts' and not all of the SSC regions). The SOL theory of the whole SSC regions being in dispute needs to die down.

Sxb Waqooyi galbeed Somalia is 'disputed'* not SSC. The people of SSC have made their choice clear. They want to remain united with their Somali brothers. On the point of secession, well the Somali republics territorial integrity is sacred. So forget about this secessionist pipe dream. Somalia will remain united.

ps. I am glad in aad soo gashay wada hadalka.

*nothing is disputed the borders of the Somali Republic are known, so there can be no disputes.
:D:D:D , maalin maalinbta ka danbaysa waad kasii daraysaa.

Adiga iyo Nayruus mooyee ma cidkale ayaa Hargeysa igu haysata? disputed kuyeh! :D

Liibaan   

Bada Cas,

Saxib, you should calm down first, I was just responding to your earlier nonsense

When I say Somaliland, I am highlighting the areas in which was Ex-British Somaliland offcourse.

Somaliland should include all the land of Somalis, forget about this colony

You worship for this colonial entity, its history now and its irrelevant

In order for these areas to seceed, let us say that Sool and parts of sanaag don't want to seceed, then referendum would be taken and more than likely, as these areas don't make the majority, they would lose out and therefore Somaliland' case would go into effect.

First Sool Snaag and Cayn are not part of the Somaliland faction,

No referendum will take place in SSC region, because people of SSC don’t recognize Somaliland

So, now, I am not saying that people of Sool and Sanaag have to be forced to join Somaliland,

Well you saying that referendum should take place on all the territories of former British Somali colony, which means you don’t respect the choice of the SSC people

simply discuss or present a point. Yelling at me isnt' going to make a case for yourselves.

No one yelling at you, the truth bothers you

Lastly, my dear brother GC, neither Northerner nor I support Riyale Kahin, we actually think he is full of it, he is an id1iot no question about that, and NO we don't back that idiotic statement made by Faysal cali warabe which he said 'boy in addis is closer to me than the one in Xamar' that is really absurd, neither of us back that up.

You admire Faysal Waraabe and even you said that he is like the president of Iran

speak for yourself, don’t say we

Who you fooling, we all know you support riyaale, waraabe

But you clearly support Abdullahi Yusuf, there is no question about that buddy, anyhow that is another topic.

I support TFG just like you two support so-called SL faction (snm)

Ebyan   

From this:

Originally posted by Stealth:

In order for these areas to seceed, let us say that Sool and parts of sanaag don't want to seceed, then
referendum would be taken
and more than likely, as these areas don't make the
majority
, they would lose out and therefore
Somaliland' case would go into effect.

To this:

So, now, I am not saying that people of Sool and Sanaag have to be forced to join Somaliland

That's exactly what you're saying. Since the 'people' of SSC are in the minority population-wise, their wishs mean nada.

Fabregas   

What if the people of S.S.C join up with the "majority" in Somalia and reject seccession? Furthermore, why would any vote in Somaliland bee binding on them, since they don't consider themselves to be part of that regime!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by me:

[QB] Where is Admin? are qabiil names allowed
:D
and people got banned for saying potato

yeah man, he used qabil names right infront of their eyes, MMA the mod makes topic personal, and it seems Ebyan was banned and for what because she was articulate and puting forth her ideas? Way to go administration, dats justice for ya. bullshit walaalhi. Libaax dat is bogus be fair man,

SOO MAAL   

Red sea,

baryahan maxaa kugu dhacay, Militarism uu sheegayo MMA halkee ka keentay,

If referendum was taken today based on who want to secede in Somaliland vs. those who don't, what do you think the outcome would be?

Are we back to square one yaa red sea? Because your question is not fair at all

I was counting you, red sea, you were the pro-choice champion, so what happen?

While back, you said in one thread that if people of Burco decide to secede and establish their own little independent state, they should be respected

The majority of the Somali people support United Somalia, if majority matters at all!

Somaliland administration and some of its supporters are entirely wrong to claim all the territories of former British colony, and advocate aggression toward people from Northcentral Somalia (Laascaanood, Buuhoodle, Dhahar, Lasqorey) since the majority of people from Northcentral Somalia (Laascaanood, Buuhoodle, Dhahar, Lasqorey) are against the secession

Although I believe unity and think it’s wrong to divide and balkanize our country Somalia, but that’s just my personal opinion, I respect the choice of the people from the Northwest if they don’t want to be part of United Somalia, and you should respect the choice of the people from Northcentral Somalia (Laascaanood, Buuhoodle, Dhahar, Lasqorey)

If Somalia is divisible, well the ex- British Somaliland is as well divisible

Mida kale, hadii somalinimo dadka soomaaliyeed mideen Karin, Somaliland nimo cid ee mideen kartu majirtu

Saxiib saan horaba kuugu sheegay, xaqiiqda waa in laga hadlaa

Shakhsiyan, aduu waad kasoo horjeedaa in xuduud la kala dhexdhigo dadka walaalaha ah ee Reer Hergeysa iyo Reer burco/Togdheer ama Reer Hergeyso iyo Reer Barbera /saaxil

Dadka Reer SSC dhinacooda waa kasoo horjeedaan in xuduud la kala dhexdhigo dadka walaalaha ee Reer SSC iyo Reer Woqooyi Galbeed (Hargeysa/Burco/Barbera), lakiin dadka Reer Woqooyi Galbeed (Hargeysa/Burco/Barbera) ayaga ayeey u talaa hadii ee ogalanayaan in xuduud la kala dhexdhigo woqooyi Galbeed iyo SSC!!!

Dadka Reer SSC iyo Reer Bari/Nugaal/Mudug waxey hishiis ku yihiin inay midoobaan iyo inay xaaraan tahay in xuduud la kala dhecxdhigo dadka walaalaha ah ee Reer SSC iyo Reer Bari/Nugaal//Mudug,

Waa wax aan la aqbali Karin oo xaqdarro ah in Maamulka Somaliland asagoo ku adacoonaya taariikhda isticmaarka Ingriisku ka tagay, ku riyoodo inuu xuduud kala dhexdhigo dadka walaala ah ee Reer SSC iyo Reer Bari/Nugaal/Bari

Deegaanada raba inay wax wada qabsadaan ama midoobaan, ayaga ayeey u taalaa hadii ee wax kuwada qabsanayaan muslimnimo, somalinimo, qabyaaladnimo, ama taariikh uu isticmaarku ka tagay

Dadka deegaan kasta ku nool waa in la nabad galiyaa

Okay brother, yes that list of one faith, one language etc.. has been overused.

Red sea you over used one dialect and one subculture as well!!!!.. lol

If one religion, one language, one culture are not important? Why should dialect and subculture matter? walaal think big and outside of the ex-British Somaliland box

Markaa saaxib soomaali hadaano nahay kuligeen waxaanu nahay ul iyo diirkeed for thousands of years, somali people are the most homogenous people on the face of the earth

Soomaali people have same culture, same language, same history, and most importantly same religion

Som@li   

Guys, Ha isxiijinina, There is no way in the world Somaliland can take SSC,it is hypocrite for them to ignore the wishes of these people, where are the true Darwishes and believe in Somaliweyn . And regime in Hargaisa knows there is no way they can take it easily,BUT why did they sent young boys there to die, and still thinking about it is because SSC are catalyst for Somaliland recognition, without them they are nothing, but small one clan territory, and British Somaliland becames invalid without SSC, so they are in a big Delima.

How can the people in these regions recognise the borders set by the colonisers they were fighting over 20 years!

Viva Somalia!

Castro   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

and it seems Ebyan was banned

And not a moment too soon. Too bad WS let the immature and incoherent ramblings of a teenager get under her skin. In chess they call this losing a queen to a pawn.

N.O.R.F   

lol

All i said was that 'parts' of the SSC regions are disputed. If i'm wrong come up with something to categorically say the whole of the SSC regions are disputed.

SL is not disputed. No one would even care about it if it wasnt for the disputed 'parts' of regions.

Talk of changing postitions,,,,,,

me   

You are right the secessionist entity is not disputed, the borders of the Somali republic are internationally recognized and we all know where they start and where they end.

me   

My position on the territorial integrity of Somalia has always been clear. So what is this turn around that you are talking about?

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Khalaf:

and it seems Ebyan was banned

And not a moment too soon. Too bad WS let the immature and incoherent ramblings of a teenager get under her skin. In chess they call this losing a queen to a pawn.
I would like her back, I mean Wisdom-Seeker, and in fairness, Violet too.