Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Somalinimo-on-steroids

^^I think this one is ok as it’s emotion-induced, rather than premeditated dig!

Ayoubow, it’s very simple adee; ****** is a political reality in the North! Their hostile stance against secessionism is necessitated by the mulish stances of the separatist folks like you! The minute you guys give up this crazy idea of dividing Somalia into mini clannish enclaves, the sooner this ****** thing weakens and loses its strength! Until then I think it need be there as it serves a very important function :D !

Again you didn't tell me where you would stop with your secession exercise, and that's quite telling adeer!

ps--Dooddu madax bay leedahay. Haseyeeshe waxay u muuqataa inaad minjaheeda jeclaatay :D !

[ May 13, 2007, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

N.O.R.F   

Ayoub

Sophist

You're willing to die for "Somalinimo" but in the mean time you're cheerleading Yey despite all his criminal actions.

He not cheerleading but just keeping quiet ;)

You will have Zenawi come out and shout 'somalinimo' next :D

Aaliyyah   

If referendum was taken today based on who want to secede in Somaliland vs. those who don't, what do you think the outcome would be?

people of SSC are not part somaliland and they don't want to join it, define somaliland for us first?

You want people to respect the choice of your home region northwest to secede, and you refusing to respect the choice of people from SSC, stop the hypocrisy

You can’t have it both ways

What do you have against the people from SSC? You don't have to hate them because they don't want to join Somaliland

N.O.R.F   

^^please say people of 'parts' of SSC regions (the disputed regions are 'parts' and not all of the SSC regions). The SOL theory of the whole SSC regions being in dispute needs to die down.

Liibaan   

Bad Cas,

Originally posted by Red Sea

Sool and Sanaag are least developed in the region, is there any doubt about that? NO…. the people there are loyal to Pland for one thing only, qabiil. That is all… However, mostly they are anti Somaliland not only because of seccesion but because of Qabiil,

You already admitted the people from SSC are pro-Somalia and are anti-somaliland, although you unjustly said those people from ssc are qabiilist

Have we always been united, I bet you heard about the UNION in 1960, havent' you?

Have the territories of former British Somali colony been always united? Never, you heard about the British colonizers

Somalia is a country created by Somali people themselves, British Somaliland colony was created by British colonizers

People of Somalia were united to create a country called Somalia, but people of the former British Somali colony didn’t want to create a so-socalled Somaliland ,

British Somali colony was a colony created by British colonizers, the colony came to existence only when colonizers came to land of Somalis and ceased to exist when colonizers left the land of Somalis.

Same with Italian Somaliland it was created by Italian colonizers

Forget about British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland it’s a past, no one wants to go back to the dark colonial history

Well two parties gotten interested in each other, note two parties (present day Somaliland and Somalia).

You are wrong here; the current Somaliland and Somaliland British colony are two different things and have no connection, only people with qabiilist mentality associate the somaliland faction (snm) with the former british somali colony

The current Somaliland/snm only represents Woqooyi Galbeed region (Hargeysa, Burco and Barbara), Sool, East Sanaag, and Cayn are not part of the current Somaliland

Sool and Sanaag were in the bandwagon of Somaliland, and thus share the same history, sub culture, dialect etc.. with the rest of Somaliland.

Sool and Sanaag wanted to unite with rest of Somalia, and they still want to remain in the union

People sool and sanaag share the same history, same subculture, same dialect with people of Puntland

just like people of Daroor/Gaashaamo and people of Hargeysa/Burco share the same history, sub culture, dialect etc..

As for Somalia, the present day Puntland and Southern Somalia made up what was the other 'party' which were involved in that agreement of the union.

You are behind, you the mind of the colonial era

You talking about Italian Somaliland which is irrelevant and NOT talking about Somalia

Today there is something called Somaliland (Hargeysa, Burco, Barbara), Puntland (Garowe, Laascaanood, Boosaaso, Dhahar, Laas Qorey, Galkacyo), Hiiraan, Banaadir, Juba, Shballe

In 1960 two colonies united (NOT two nations)

Pland and the rest of Somalia have the SAME history and experience, while the people of Sool and Sanaag have the same history and experience as those living in Hargeysa, Awdal, Togdheer etc....

All your arguments are based on colonial legacy to justify the current tribal faction of snm

British and Italian Somaliland are history and irrelevant today brother

People of Sool and sanaag and the people of Bari, Nugaal have same history and experience,I don't know what you talking about

however it may come as a suprise to some of you that actually the folks in Laas Canood are more closer to Burco, ….as far as dialect, sub culture than those in Gorowe and Bosaaso. Yes, as far as qabiil you may say they are related. Again Qabiil isn't a factor here.

Thats not true, because if its true you wouldn't have said that people from SSC are qabilist

so nomads from Laascaanood in SOL, don't share this nonsence (subculture) with you

Its fact that people of Daroor/Gaashaamo are closer to people of Hargeysa/Burco then those in Laascaanood, How will you explain?

According to Somaliland websites people of Daroor and Gashaamo are beelo Somaliland ah, while those from dhagaxbuur and wardheer are not beelo Somaliland ah tell why? And don’t tell it is because those from daroor/gashaamo share same dialect, subculture with Burco and Hergeysa while those from Dhagaxbuur/Wardheer are not

People of Laascaanood are closer to people of Garowe and Boosaaso then those in Hargeysa and Burco as far as dialect culture as far as dialect, sub culture are concerned

People of Zeylac are closer to people Djabouti then those of Laascaanood as far as dialect, sub culture are concerned

So what is your point? Every two Somali communities that are neighbors, live side by side and intermarried for hundred of years there is nothing special about the relationship between the people of Laascaanood and Burco , people of Laascaanood and Garowe are one people and also they are neighbors

the people in Ceerigabo are more closer to those in Dhahar

Same families and same sub-clan lives in Dhahar and Ceerigaabo!

You ask any brother/sister from Laas Canood of their relations to reer Burco, or those in Ceerigabo to their relations to those living in Badhan or Dhahar, they will tell you, their causins, aunts, iyo abtiyaal are from either ceerigabo, Burco and so forth.

Also ask any brother/sister from Laas Canood of their relations to reer Garowe they will tell you, their causins, aunts, iyo abtiyaal are from Garowe, Galkayo, Boosaaso,

Ask any brother/sister from Burco of their relations to reer Daroor, Gashaamo they will tell you, their causins, aunts, iyo abtiyaal are from Daroor, Gashaamo (Somali region)

Ask any brother/sister from Zeylac, Lo'yacade of their relations to reer Djibouti they will tell you, their causins, aunts, iyo abtiyaal are from Djibouti

Also ask any brother/sister from Daroor and Burco of their relations to reer Dhagaxbuur/Wardheer, they will tell you, their causins, aunts, iyo abtiyaal are from Dhagaxbuur/Wardheer

The only thing that relates one from galkacayo to one from Laas Canood is qabiil blood,

The only thing that relates one from Burco to one from Hargeysa is qabiil blood?

The only thing that relates one from Hergeysa to one from Barbara is qabiil blood

The only thing that relates one from Daroor/Gaashaamo to one from Burco is qabiil blood

Think before you write, people will use the argument against you, because your arguments are very weak and have no basis

Are you sure the man in Laascaanood isn’t much closer to Garoowe as far as " history, sub culture and dialect" is concerned? Hargeisa iyo halkaa fog maxaad ula aaday Daraawiishta? Nugaal baaban ku ogayne?

Sanka,

Bad Cas is manufacturing stories to support Somaliland’s unjustifiable claim over SSC region

Northerner,

^^please say people of 'parts' of SSC regions (the disputed regions are 'parts' and not all of the SSC regions). The SOL theory of the whole SSC regions being in dispute needs to die down.

When so-called Somaliland and the secessionists stop claiming all the territories of the former British Somali colony, then we might consider reviewing the SSC term

The disputed region covers all the territories of the former British Somaliland not just parts of the SSC regions

N.O.R.F   

^^Some heart tingling brovado there. My what true 'somalinimo' :D

Disputed SSC parts make up approx 35% of the whole SSC regions in my book and thats being generous.

Liibaan   

^^Some heart tingling brovado there. My what true 'somalinimo'

Disputed SSC parts make up approx 35% of the whole SSC regions in my book and thats being generous.

and you showed true somalilandnimo,

Disputed region make up 100% of all the territories of the former British Somali colony

Ever heard of the international community referring to the unity and the territorial integrity of Somalia

N.O.R.F   

^^do you expect me to take someone who cheers the TFG and Ethio seriously when it comes to this issue?

Its a time saving exercise,,,,,,

Liibaan   

^^do you expect me to take someone who cheers the TFG and Ethio seriously when it comes to this issue?

You support another habashi puppet - the former siyaad spy (riyaale) who openly supported the Xabashi invasion of Mogadishu

You also support Waraabe, and you actually believe his famous saying

N.O.R.F   

Fact

noun [C or U]

something which is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists

dont hurt yourself now ;)

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^please say people of
'parts'
of SSC regions (the disputed regions are 'parts' and not all of the SSC regions). The SOL theory of the whole SSC regions being in dispute needs to die down.

Sxb Waqooyi galbeed Somalia is 'disputed'* not SSC. The people of SSC have made their choice clear. They want to remain united with their Somali brothers. On the point of secession, well the Somali republics territorial integrity is sacred. So forget about this secessionist pipe dream. Somalia will remain united.

ps. I am glad in aad soo gashay wada hadalka.

*nothing is disputed the borders of the Somali Republic are known, so there can be no disputes.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Garaad Canood:

quote:

You support another habashi puppet - the former siyaad spy (riyaale) who openly supported the Xabashi invasion of Mogadishu

You also support Waraabe, and you actually believe his famous saying
It's funny how he tries to relate your support for the TFG to your stance on the issue of Sool-Sanaag-&-Cayn. Desperate times, eh?

Loooool@ 'Disputed SSC parts make up approx 35% of the whole SSC regions in my book and thats being generous.' :D

RedSea   

G. Caanood & Aaliyah,

What is with you two?

From reading your post, I sense hot and heated individuals.

So without getting too carried away or emetional, it would be wise to first calm down, so we can discuss things in calm manner.

Okay that being said. :D

I am only a human being, an individual. I cannot determine the future of Sool or Sanaag, nor do I call the shots, however I am merely here just like you trying to anaylze things as they go about on the ground back home, way back there.

For that apparent reason, ha igu qaylinina aniga, waxna ha igu cabaadina :D .

In addition, I highlighted the steps in which Somaliland would need to go. When I say Somaliland, I am highlighting the areas in which was Ex-British Somaliland offcourse.

In order for these areas to seceed, let us say that Sool and parts of sanaag don't want to seceed, then referendum would be taken and more than likely, as these areas don't make the majority, they would lose out and therefore Somaliland' case would go into effect.

From that point on, the case would have to presented to the rest of Somalia, and they would have to also decide whether or not, they would have to legitimize the seccession of Somaliland.

So, now, I am not saying that people of Sool and Sanaag have to be forced to join Somaliland, but I am simply highlighting how things would unfold. For that reason, dont take any emotions on me, simply discuss or present a point. Yelling at me isnt' going to make a case for yourselves.

Thanks in advance, and please no offense or pun intended. smile.gif

Lastly, my dear brother GC, neither Northerner nor I support Riyale Kahin, we actually think he is full of it, he is an id1iot no question about that, and NO we don't back that idiotic statement made by Faysal cali warabe which he said 'boy in addis is closer to me than the one in Xamar' that is really absurd, neither of us back that up. However I don't get why you keep shuffling down on our throats, you need to stop that saaxibow. But you clearly support Abdullahi Yusuf, there is no question about that buddy, anyhow that is another topic.