Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Somalinimo-on-steroids

Ibtisam   

NG, since you put it that way, Why don't I put you on the spot. Are you pro union or pro Somaliland aka 'seccesionists'?

loool, I knew that someone was gonna put you on the spot one of these days, no more undercover Ngonge, unless he says, I don't care for either, in Fact it does not matter to me! lol :D Ngonge take the easy way out! lol

^^NG could be a Burcaawi at times and you should have no delusions as to what hat he would be wearing when the push comes to shove…

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't have any doubts dear, I'm just suprised Red sea poor judgement in this case, it is good to have people who look like they are sitting on the fence, Save the Shove for when you really need it :D

Ms DD   

Staying neutral and siding with those who will bring peace (whether it was the ICU back then or the TFG now) could be mistaken for sitting on the fence.

Ibtisam   

!^^And don't forget just because someone has the skills to play for both sides, it does not mean they don't have a side, if you force them to choose sides too early it achieves nothing.

Ms D

Neutral claims are always false, everyone is more inclined to one idea or the other, fair maybe, and someone who is fair will never sit on the fence.

But then as "Me" would say it is good to know who is on your side

Paragon   

Lol. Something gives me the impression that from now on, there would be an investigation process that is fully geared towards understanding what NGONGE's position is smile.gif . If you people need an independent investigator, you I know I am putting my name forward :D . It would be my pleasure to ask NGONGE the one and same question but with differing tones and intentions- till he confesses if he is a commie, oops I mean, pro-Somaliland or Somalia smile.gif .

Castro   

^^^ In addition to being a master of the pen, Ngonge is too smart for any would-be McCarthy impersonator. He knows what time it is. He also knows where he stands and he needs no one's affirmation.

I spoke on his behalf out of my own volition. :D

Ibtisam   

lool Paragon :D

Castro to the rescue I see :rolleyes: lol

I cannot believe this thread turned into find Ngonge position. lool :D people eh?

Castro   

^^^^ I figured he was on the subway heading home with no access to the internet. He'll show up soon enough.

And the nick is Castro, woman!

Ibtisam   

Castro: Sorry smile.gif corrected, an honest typo my nick is not "woman" either

When he does show up, I can see his head growing in both directions with disbelieve :D lol

Originally posted by Baruud:

Paragon
:D

Ileen waa run, jaadka waalagu cunaa Ingriiska, ala maxaa dhib taala halkaas.

Maxaa dhib Taala? Balo! War Baarud,Bradar,I could be Wrong,But i think that sentence is under the influence of marqaan smile.gif

Paragon   

^^He wanted to share the goodness of the herb, so he suggested it to NGONGE. Now he is denying it altogether and blaming it on London :D . Redka, inoo sheeg - waxaan maqley marqaanka markuu tul gaaro- one becomes an Einstein of his own smile.gif . Maxaa ka jira?