Sign in to follow this  
inspector22

I'm sick and tired of southern somalia

NASSIR   

What is the # 1 export commodity Somalia has? Over 70%, even back in the days of functioning government.

Is it livestock or banana?

It's good to diagnose and examine the bane of Somalia's seemingly endless catastrophe and deal with it in manner that identifies and addresses the root cause. Hargeisa is part of Somalia and it's very stable city.

Give me jilib, beleteweyn, kismaayo, mogadisho any day over
qardho
, bossaso and the rest of your desert tuulo's.

:mad:

How Dare You? - I swear Dhagax baan Dhafoorka kaga dhufanayaa - if you don't apologise this instant. :D

Originally posted by Xamar-Gale:

What is the # 1 export commodity Somalia has? Over 70%, even back in the days of functioning government.

Is it livestock or banana?

It's good to diagnose and examine the bane of Somalia's seemingly endless catastrophe and deal with it in manner that identifies and addresses the root cause.
Hargeisa is part of Somalia and it's very stable city.

Careful, you might get arrested if you come to Hargeisa without a visa ;)

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

quote:Originally posted by NABAD x 3:

quote:

What about the kidnapings, burcad budeeds, human traficking in puntland? Or the khat chewing, election-rigging, killing the oppositions in somaliland?

Sir QA, still much better than the southerns hellhole, no comparison what so ever.
:D:D:D
war i dagayso, south somalia is the breadbasket of somalia, hence it's more desirable then the desert you call home.
:D

Breadbasket of Somalia? Is it April already?

You can't show me one single image of people starving in Puntland i however can show you thousands of images from southern somalia. PL is a self-sustaining state, while 98% of World food program destined for Somalia goes to southern somalia, PL recieves less than 2% and it goes to IDP's in PL from southern somalia.

What kind of breadbasket is that?

Kool_Kat   

I'm sick and tired of southern somalia

inspector, when you feel sick like this, it helps to suck on a lemon...As for being tired, try exercising (the brain that is, how ever little it is), maskax fuundo noqotay wax matarto... ;)

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

Give me jilib, beleteweyn, kismaayo, mogadisho any day over qardho, bossaso and the rest of your desert tuulo's.

Maxaa tiri kusoo celibo? :mad: redface.gif Are you sure your parents and ancestors hail from Puntland? Waa shakiyay ani! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by inspector22:

For how long are they gonna continue to embarass us?

Dude if you still in the Embarass dept,then you have no clue what has been happening for the past 19yrs. I take Embarassment everyday then seeing smoke going up every minute.