Sign in to follow this  
inspector22

I'm sick and tired of southern somalia

For how long are they gonna continue to embarass us? Nothing seems to work with them. It's 2009 for god sake!!

Every morning that i tune in for news concerning Somalia it's always the same theme, "11 killed in clashes", "30 000 displaced in recent clashes", "heavy fighting claims 15 lives". I'm so tired of these negativ news. I'm relly starting to become racist against southern somalis, they don't seem to posses any sense of shame. For how long are they going to continue to descend into the abyss of mayhem, does there even exist a point when it becomes enough? As it stands it doesn't seem so. Thy don't care about civilian deaths or the image they convey to the world, bestiality seems always to prevail over other important aspects, like dialouge, compromising, finding common grounds, but excuses to behave as mindless savages is in great abundance. The somali name seems beyond reperation as long as these people are roaming around freely like untamed beasts with modern weapons.

I thought the election of Sheik Sharif would give Somalia a new fresh start and hope, but apparently i was wrong, there is something more sinister in this senseless conflict, it's maybe some genetic deformation of southern somalis, i don't know.

war, you were probably born in southern somalia like most of us, is there a genetic deformation with you chief?

What about the kidnapings, burcad budeeds, human traficking in puntland? Or the khat chewing, election-rigging, killing the oppositions in somaliland?

You people have your own problems as well, like all somali regions. Allah bless south somalia and no one else.

Juje   

Originally posted by inspector22:

For how long are they gonna continue to embarass us?

And you are?

What about the kidnapings, burcad budeeds, human traficking in puntland? Or the khat chewing, election-rigging, killing the oppositions in somaliland?

Sir QA, still much better than the southerns hell-hole, no comparison what so ever. :D:D:D

Juje   

Originally posted by NABAD x 3:

Sir QA, still much better than the southerns hellhole, no comparison what so ever.
:D:D:D

You could have not chosen a better phrase to display your foolishness and mangabnimo

ceeb...war hedhe isku xishow.

quote: What about the kidnapings, burcad budeeds, human traficking in puntland? Or the khat chewing, election-rigging, killing the oppositions in somaliland?

Sir QA, still much better than the southerns hellhole, no comparison what so ever.
:D:D:Dwar i dagayso, south somalia is the breadbasket of somalia, hence it's more desirable then the desert you call home. :D

Give me jilib, beleteweyn, kismaayo, mogadisho any day over qardho, bossaso and the rest of your desert tuulo's.

You could have not chosen a better phrase to display your foolishness and mangabnimo

ceeb...war hedhe isku xishow.

haha, well lets see which one is the maangaab, the anarchist, bloodthirsty, peanut sized brainer,

who has no regard for qaranimo, or otherwise.

Of course I preffere to live in a place with some sort of law and order than your hell-hole backyard with blood graffited all over.

Viva Puntland. :D

war i dagayso, south somalia is the breadbasket of somalia, hence it's more desirable then the desert you call home.

That desert is lightyears ahead of you, that desert is a functioning organ, while the hell-hole south is dead for almost 2 decades, so pls spare us your nagging and try to sort your problems before you open your foaming mouth.

Juje   

haha, well lets see which one is the maangaab, the anarchist, bloodthirsty, peanut sized brainer,

who has no regard for qaranimo, or otherwise.

Of course I preffere to live in a place with some sort of law and order than your hell-hole backyard with blood graffited all over.

Viva Puntland.
:D

Sxb rali ahow ana ka gardaran.

Give me jilib, beleteweyn, kismaayo, mogadisho any day over qardho, bossaso and the rest of your desert tuulo's.

You already have all these places, and you have no brain to use its resources. so keep it.