Sign in to follow this  
B

A Picture Worthy of Thousand Words

Originally posted by B:

I think women like excitement. maybe that's why they always go for the bad boys. and they also want the good man after all excitement. you cant have it all.

It is difficult to give excitement to a girl when you are studying hard to improve your future,laakinse,the good thing is as these women get old ,they become less attractive and less wanted while on the other hand,men become more desirable as they age,so all those men out there who experienced such thing,relax and you have gone a long way,take your time and enjoy life before you settle down with a woman who is worth enough to spend the rest of your life.keep searching and take your time again.

I think women should stay strong in eeman and away from shahwa and temptations of the world. Staying strong and on the right path which the book of Allah SWT has taught us as Muslims will prevent us from ending up like that girl and all others like her.

Aaliyyah   

^so trueee sis.

caano geel afkaaga lagu qabay (I think that is the best compliment a somali person could give...so I hope you are honored after all you said nothing but the truth)

salaam

B   

Originally posted by bint hamid:

I think women should stay strong in eeman and away from shahwa and temptations of the world. Staying strong and on the right path which the book of Allah SWT has taught us as Muslims will prevent us from ending up like that girl and all others like her.

Interesting view.