Sign in to follow this  
Carays

I AM GOING SWEET HOME SOMALIA......... OFFER ME SOME ADVISE

Carays   

ASLAMU CLAYKUM DHamaan Dhalinyarada Saaxiibda ah oo halkaan fekrada isku waydaarsatah waxaan u rajayn khayr iyo basha bash iyo ismaqal wacan. IINA soo Duceeya in aan nabad ku tako wadankii .INSHA ALLAH I FLEW ON JUNE 26 Somalia PLZZZZZZZZI MAKE A DUCA.Asxaab iyo wadankii Qarababo ku li wayna ku salaamin LO@@@.. JANA KU WAARA ALL OF YOU AAMIIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Salaan...

Some pertinent advices first:

If you can tolerate a lot of takhsi, otherwise get ready for a real battle.

If the extreme heat, that humid {huur} air doesn't bother you, you will then have a wonderful excursion.

And the worst of all:

If the Awe Airways and Shock Airlines--respectively known as Jubba Airways and Daalo Airlines--doesn't bother you at ALL, you are a lucky fella then.

May you have a wonderful journey. A real great safe trip. Nagu salaan Soomaaliya.

Macsalaama!!

OG Moti   

My advice to u dont go... do not go.. lets boycott those greedy stupdis .. they need ur money dont waste it on them... wait till they all gone inshaAllah soon.. DO NOT GO........peace

My advise to you walal be careful & enjoy every single moment their InshAllah smile.gificon_razz.gif;)

Please do me a little favor...

But some Sand in a plastic sag inshAllah & bring it with you.

Let me know when your back then.... :D !!

Have a save trip Carays Tata

Og u are so mean... anywayz, i don't have advise but i just wonna come along that's all...so have fun and enjoy ok salam...

ps. don't listen to OG...peace.

Xalimo7   

Safar Salaama, Nagu salaan Dhamaan Reer Hurdaaye!

seriously have a nice trip and take care,but if you feel safe out there Don't come back.

Qac Qaac   

Rudy what? Africa is pain for me, who u think u r european bro/sis. u think, u white, ur country is better than these long buildings u r seeing in western countries. i guess u r one of those ppl who see themselves as westernized. anyways bro/sis may allah let u see with the eyes in ur heart. not the ones u see the long buildings with. and ppl get sick everywhere in the world.

bro i like what u r doing. and i would think we should all go back, and feel our home, learn our language back. if we all run away from our country who is gonna build it. come on think ppl. Usa, canada, europe. are not your place. and if u say africa hurodooy. find out why. read books ppl. don't be ignorent. ppl. running after entertainment, and woman the whole time. read.

WEll carays...the only advice i would have for you is...dont bring your nice clothes, bring lots of money to share with your relatives, and make sure you get all your shots (immunizations) before you go.

Have a nice trip.....

And damn OG_MOTI dat aint even right....you got family there too...you calling dem ****** and greedy!!! Tiisk tiisk...gaalo iska diig

SAfar salaam Carays and safe travels...

MaLikah   

Advice #1- pack up on toilet paper..unless you plan on using tree leaves.

Advice #2- invest in a satellite phone. you're gonna get depressed not understanding anybody and nobody understanding you (ok,maybe thats jus me lol), but you're gonna need contact wit the outside world.

Advice #3- DONT GET MARRIED!

Salaan...

Originally posted by MaLikah:

Advice #1- pack up on toilet paper..unless you plan on using tree leaves.

Advice #2- invest in a satellite phone. you're gonna get depressed not understanding anybody and nobody understanding you (ok,maybe thats jus me lol), but you're gonna need contact wit the outside world.

Advice #3- DONT GET MARRIED!

See kaa noqotay? As a matter of fact, Xamar has more residential per capita phone lines than Addis Ababa. A lot of folks down there are bored and they play with their phones. By dialing any five digit numbers.

Macsalaama!