Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

WHAT WOMEN REALLY WANT IS....

king_450   

What a question? i don't know where to start but let me try it, what a women want? in genral or what a somali women want?

first in general every women wants to be respected and not to be lied and told the truth, beside these three one must not understimate women are constantly changing their position of understanding, so let's pic a specific women you liked , you have to find out first how well will she react when you cuddle her, joke with her, talk to her and laugh with her , if she shows interest in u then i think the two of u will be in good standing to be together, if not then i think it is time to understand that women wants u to be gone, hit the road and never look back,but if you don't do that, then you will find out how hard u will fall.

Loool qoxooti...hahah...thaz tru to tha tea .. gurl u hit tha nail on tha head .. smile.gif

Dont forget to add that after the big fancy wedding (fo show off ofcourse) they start married life with bills bills bills coz the poor man is still paying off for the wedding, her friends would be still talking about that tacky wedding dress she wore wid the messed up makeup n bad lay out..( coz as we all know most somali women dont have nothing good to say about there friend's wedding) ....and so on and so forth

neva understand some of ma sistaz...wonder why am so different...

mr millenium, thnx fo starting the topic, like the analogy and wise words u thru at us...wonder how u kno so much about women...huh? care to fill us in? or not :D

Mz-alpha, sis, thank you for the compliments-I know you got my back-and the true words...love always...

Shujui-1

I have no objections with that

Somehow I didn't think you would smile.gif ...but then, I imagine no one would with this type of arrangement...although, its not to please anyone; its simply the way I feel.

Clown:

QoxootiMammi,

are you married?

i guess we'll only know the day you gonna get married if you already didn't!

and trust me i'll go up to your husband and ask him if you've contributed anything for this cause financially!

in the mean time you can say whatever you wanna say but this Clown won't be convinced that easily!

My dear brother, it seems to me you are sadly deluded. Perhaps you have been surrounded by worthless people all your life and so do not recognize real strength of character when you see it. So please do not generalise--individualise.

Clown:

so QaxootiMammi is called Nasra huh?

it sounds hippy but she talks like an old school whaz up with that girl?

And might I ask-who the hell is Nassra? Because it sure aint me.

Old School? Au contraire, Old Schoolers were confirmists, whereas I am a breed by myself...

Clown, dear brother, for future reference: stop being so closed to new ideas, or people who propose those ideas, because no matter how smart you are (or claim to be), there is always something that you haven't explored yet.

PS: I am not married, though I severely doubt you would get an invitation to my (future) wedding...with that patronising attitude you seem to sport so willingly

~QoxootiMammi~

I'm scaring you?? Yeah, well thats my special treat for annoying circus renegades... ;)

Last advice...quit while you're NOT ahead...aint got nothing against you, so lets leave it at this....

~QoxootiMammi~

MaLikah   

QoxootiMammi- girl dont you know its your RELIGIOUS right not to be responsible for the finances in a marriage? Ok..take a min to let that sink in. Uhm..in case y'all dont fully understand, thats a good thing for US-WOMEN. I look at it like this..in this day and age, its only realistic to have a dual income family, if you want to live comfortably. Thats reality. Howeva, if you were ever so fortunate to love and marry a well-off brotha..the income you get from yo job..is yours. So-in case of anything-why not put your money aside in a seperate account? I mean hey..take advantage of a good things-cuz there aren't too many of those that come our way as women.

And jus to clarify- I am advocate of women gettin their education 110%-but I also know my deen :D .

QoxootiMammi- girl dont you know its your RELIGIOUS right not to be responsible for the finances in a marriage? Ok..take a min to let that sink in.

Malikah sis, thanks for the concern, but I KNOW my religion. I also know that some women take full advantage of this aspect of Islam and make their potential husband suffer severe financial debt. It is xaraam to live off welfare and tax payers money while Allah has given you the ability to take care of yourself. Unfortunately, this is not the case in my community.

What I am talking about is sharing the responsibilities because it is not fair for the husband to be the sole payer of all the charges, and besides, I LIKE being able to provide for myself.

the income you get from yo job..is yours. So-in case of anything-why not put your money aside in a seperate account?

I do that anyway ;)

~QoxootiMammi~

go q'mammi, go q'mammi! i can really ce u aint no gold digger sista!! like Ana Nichole smith... aaaaaaah!

i like your style! Bow! bow! to the queen Clown! show your respect homie!lol.... u aint worthy!

Does it matter what women want?

Anyways they need a man. Short answer….what kind of man? I leave the answer to you.

Where is Quote...Coming Soon :D:D:D

NASSRA   

hey rudy

what are u talking about i didnt say every gurl likes sensitive man....NO women likes that but sometimes u need that.....and why do u think me and clown make good couple and u clown why are u saying that i talk like old school.......what ever that means......fill me in....gotta bounce

let me tell u what i want---coss hotstepper asked what kinda man, women want!

* some1 that has religion, and that can also understand the joy of having a family. i hate somalimen that think the hard work is before marriage, and after they get married they can rest! hell no, that aint going to work with me, i still wanna be wined and dined and kids dont have to get in the way, we will stick them in an adveture-park. me and mr.right have to be independant from other people, i dont want his or my family influencing what goes on in our relationship, and he comes before my girls, and i come before his boys!

* some1 that i can communicate with, talk freely about anything, and he feels and does the same.

*some1 that i am physically attracted 2

*some1 that respects, and cares for me, (and that i respect and care about)

*and as for the money, we will work somin out!