Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

WHAT WOMEN REALLY WANT IS....

Man, 2Real Bro.....Avator is like my insignia. Try that one as well bro but this time look in the Concise Oxford Dictionary. :confused: Do you have the English edition?. icon_razz.gif

coz you know being a Clown doesn't pay that well!

LOOL, I’ am sensing a change of career won’t be out of place here!

Clown, it seems to me that you are holding on to old prejudices and long standing stereotypes. Does the term “independent woman” mean anything to you apart from Beyonce shaking her booty?! No? Well step out of 1534 and into 2003; there are many Somali sisters who are prepared to share the responsibilities of organising a spectacular bonanza wedding. Nevertheless I appreciate your concerns regarding this issue as there is a constantly decreasing number of Somali sisters who do want the man to be the chief payer, while they become ladies of leisure. Such individuals might have a different agenda for getting married in the first place, apart for the obvious one which is LOVE, cos remember if you love someone you are not going to put them through unnecessary financial stress that can be avoided other wise or anything that would result in anxiety and relationship breakdown.

do you honestly want me to believe that somali girls pay their share of the expeneses?

Oh, and another thing bro, try not to generalise as this can have negative consequences for the future. Perhaps if you widened your horizons you wouldn’t have to deal with such unscrupulous characters. In this case the grass is greener on the other side… ;)

Well, good luck and if you think your partner is not satisfactory then don’t spend your Bill££ on them smile.gif

~QoxootiMammi~

AalTo   

you mean WHAT DO SOMALI WOMEN WANT?

1-they want you to marry her after two dates.

2-the phattset wedding in the whole country.

3-a lot of DAHAB(our bling bling).

4-a certain somali artist to sing an AMMAAN 4 her.

5-an expensive house hold.

6-and many many many more....

at the end of the day it all comes down to DOLLAR DOLLAR BILSS$$$$$$ Y'ALL.

gotta go to the musqusha. i'll be back.

loooooooooooooooool..shit CLOWN who told this,,wat a women want is the "bed--game" blve me nothing else.. smile.gif

It is really simple....women want the same things from a relationship that men want from the relationship. Women want to be number one in the eyes of their beloved...first priority! In other words, they want to be cherished. The men who figure out that little secret can have any woman he wants.

A woman wants to feel that her man has confidence in her ability to fix whatever is wrong by herself. However, she may need her man to listen to her vent because this way she is able to hear how the problem sounds out loud. Most men make the mistake of trying to fix whatever the problem is themselves because it makes them uncomfortable to see the person they love so unhappy. Get a grip, guys! Women will not have a mental collapse if they become unhappy! It is not your responsibility to fix the problem, offer advice, or make her happy. Women are capable of asking for advice when they need it. So what do you do when she needs to vent? Take a look at what makes you feel better when you need to vent. And here's another hint: ask her what she needs from you!

One very important element to remember is to be true to yourself. If you want to know something, ask. If you want to know if she likes you, ask her. If you want her phone number, ask her. If you want to meet her, ask her. If she doesn't respond the way you want her to, ask her again! Personally, I like my men to be persistent. I like a man who is secure with himself (which translates as being true to himself) persistent in going after whatever it is he wants, secure enough to let me be myself, even if it conflicts with some of his needs, and has the ability to compromise (which means he doesn't always have to have everything his way) Ask her what she wants, and tell her if you cannot provide what she needs. Let her make the decision of whether she is willing to make a compromise or not. It is not a rejection of who you are if she decides that she cannot compromise on a certain need.

Finally, rub my feet till I fall asleep………………zzzzzzzzzz

NASSRA   

MR...DONT MENTION IT....I JUST SAID WHAT IT WAS RIGHT...AND U MSSS..FINESTSISTA2005 WHAT ARE U TRYING TO SAY...FILL ME IN....

HOLLA

QaxootiMammi,

i'm sorry to disappoint you but i don't take that serious what the GAALADA has to say!

Galaada wa maxay, waryaa? :confused: ?? I'm Somali incase you hadn't noticed and the term "Independent Woman" was referring to Somali Sisters who are willing to pay for their share of the wedding. And as I am one of those sisters I found it quite offensive when a brother participates in jumping to conclusions and uncalled-for-criticisms.

Beyonce was just an example, so lets not start a gossip war ;)

~QoxootiMammi~

Guyz...without soundin harsh... lemme just say that Girls DONT like boys....they like cars and money smile.gif

So there u go...thats what they really want :D

MD   

Hey salaam Nomads

you mean WHAT DO SOMALI WOMEN WANT?

1-they want you to marry her after two dates.

2-the phattset wedding in the whole country.

3-a lot of DAHAB(our bling bling).

4-a certain somali artist to sing an AMMAAN 4 her.

5-an expensive house hold.

6-and many many many more....

at the end of the day it all comes down to DOLLAR DOLLAR BILSS$$$$$$ Y'ALL.

gotta go to the musqusha. i'll be back.

LOOOOOOL start saving up NOW clown :D:D

although i personally don't believe in those so called big weddings, a nice small wedding would do the job ;)

I'm Somali incase you hadn't noticed and the term "Independent Woman" was referring to Somali Sisters who are willing to pay for their share of the wedding.

QoxootiMammi i totally disagree with you on this notion, Independent women bool crap, I personally don't want to pay my share of the wedding it's a MAN'S job he should be able to pay it, he should be the soul provider for EVERYTHING ;) Don't want to worry about money, the kids should be my job (them soliders) I know call me old fashion or whatever that's just me.

P.S. Have a back up plan just incase things don't work out between you and your husband (example degree in college/univ)

Innocent:

QoxootiMammi i totally disagree with you on this notion, Independent women bool crap, I personally don't want to pay my share of the wedding it's a MAN'S job he should be able to pay it, he should be the soul provider for EVERYTHING Don't want to worry about money, the kids should be my job (them soliders) I know call me old fashion or whatever that's just me.

Innocent sis, without sounding harsh, do you think I made this up? This is what I truly believe. Free will dictates you can do whatever you want, but personally I want to be able to say "I dont depend on my man, I make my own DOUGH!"

P.S. Have a back up plan just incase things don't work out between you and your husband (example degree in college/univ)

That is exactly what I meant with being an Independent Woman: getting that degree and the high-paying job with it. Like I said, my future-husband will not have to pay for everything; we'll have a shared union...like it should be.

~QoxootiMammi~

Like I said, my future-husband will not have to pay for everything; we'll have a shared union...like it should be.

I have no objections with that smile.gif

hey nassra, me had no idea that u gals were looking for sensitive dudes!lol! i think, u and clown need to get together!lol! i see a good combo!!