Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

What is the best Football leauge in the world...........

Well let me say loud and clear Serie A is BACK. No more Premier league. What kind of soccer they playing? just running 90min of the game except on my favorite with talent skills.. GIGGS!!

The rest do **** ..

"VIEIRA,SALIF DIAO,ROY KEANE,HAMMAN,PETIT" A.R i couldnt agree more

Philly Boy without ppl like giigs and Zola Pires or Di canio i dont no how i could push myself to watch the Premier ship on sat.

i'm not neccessarily a fan of premier league whatsoever but i think the only teams that play real football in england are ARSENAL and CHELSEA and we know why they are so attractive to watch compared to the rest of them because most of those two squads are from outside of england like the french and african connection in arsenal ranks and the dutch,italian and the french connection in chelsea and i don't think there's anyteam who can play football against those two and when i say football i mean the real stuff in whole of britain that's why most managers order their players to kick and frustrate the likes of henry,kanu,pires,bergkamp,vieira,zola,hasselbaink,zenden,and my money is on ARSENAL to win the double this year again coz they simply the best in the premier league at the moment and i'll add henry to win the golden boot just like last year.

Your right AbdulRaheem but i cant believe u left out Man U?

when the play well they are the best tewam to watch in the Premiership.

And am just making an honest observation, i dont support any team in england.

Baaniyal   

There u guys go again bout the italian this italian that. WHy do u think the italian clubs are doing so good this season in the CL? Dat's because they finally decided to play more attacking ,attractive football. I swear the last three years, watching the italian league was like watching curling here in canada.When was the last time Italy won a trophy of any kind?Why is that u ask, because eventhough with top strikers,like vieri and inzaghi, Italians are always contempt with sitting on a one goal lead, which is suicide, like they have been shown again and again(euro 2000,world cup2002).You mention the scorelines of Bayern 1-2 Ac,Juve 2-0 Newcastle, but u forgot NewCastle 1-0 Juve, Inter(at home) 1-2 Lyon. Ask urself this how come not many dutch players and brazilians are left playing in Italy? And forget bout the french exodus from Italy. For a player of Bergkamp's quality to leave Italy because of a bad season, has to reason to somethin.Try and name one flair player in the molds of a Zidane, Bergkamp,Kanu,Aimar,Figo..etc, who still plays in Italy?And Totti doesn't come close to being a flair player,he's more like a Emerson!Nedved,Nope!Rivaldo,ya right, maybe if he learns to keep his feet on the ground!Rui Costa, Naahh! U can say Del Peiro,but even him does not come close in terms of skill on the ball with the players i mentioned.Ronaldo left Inter, because of the difficulty to score goals, a team which took care of him for four years of injuries.No doubt the spanish league is the best league in the world, as i think it puts together the Pace of the english game, and the defensiveness of the italian game.The english players will suffer,as long as they are behind the foreign players in terms of playn time,which only means England national team will remain crap. The italian national team is in crisis, i mean Wales beat u, and they lead ur qualifying group by five whole points(ouch).Simply put it's all bout the french and dutch, wathc out euro 2004, Zidane,Veira,Henry,Kluivert,Pires,VanNistelrooy,JFH,Zenden,Desailly,..etc are comin for u!

WingA   

nough respect to Baaniyal man you told it how it is bruv!! man, some dont even know about football :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

peez..

''Try and name one flair player in the molds of a Zidane, Bergkamp,Kanu,Aimar,Figo..etc, who still plays in Italy?And Totti doesn't come close to being a flair player,he's more like a Emerson!Nedved,Nope!Rivaldo,ya right, maybe if he learns to keep his feet on the ground!Rui Costa, Naahh! U can say Del Peiro,but even him does not come close in terms of skill on the ball with the players i mentioned''

Baaniyal i cant belive u just dismissed the best players in the world like that. Totti, Nedved Rivaldo, and My Fav Rui Costa are without exception The best players in their respective postitions in the world. The only ones i cant think off to add to the list staright away that arent playing in seria A are Zidane and Aimar.

And who made Zidane??? SERIA A.

Bergkamp,Kanu,Aimar,Figo as for ur comparasion they are fair, but not so true the only player that u menttioned there who can compete with The best of SERIA A is aimar Bergkamp perhaps when on form Figo and Kanu i dont think so.

Shall i list some more gr8 players Treza-goal of juventus, Nesta, Canavaro, Thuram Nakata Com'on its without doubt the toughest like in the world with the highest concentration of internationals anywhere in europe even the teams Fav for the drop have 3-4 renoned international players

WingA   

the list staright away that arent playing in seria A are Zidane and Aimar.

And who made Zidane??? SERIA A.

i think the non-italians made Seria A and without them stars the SERIA A would be boring(well, it still kinda is) but its the same all over the world!!

peez..

Seria made him, and seria teams can easliy contain him as was the case last night, still he did show glimpes of why he, in my opnion is still the best plaey in the world

H   

First of all Eid Mubarik 2 y'all. Gettin 2 da point English PL Rocks n' Mu are da onz 2 watch | they play neat foties or soccer as others call it, aight | gunners just run wid da ball all round! what iz dat fotie :confused: Manu are da best ball passin side aroun if u know what am sayin icon_razz.gif;) :cool:

Serie A - Day 13 LIVE Coverage

20:30 - 1st Half

Lazio 0

Inter 2

Lopez 10

Lopez 31

20:30 - 1st Half

Milan 0

Roma 0

minute by minute Refresh

Milan-Roma 37' : Rui Costa's corner is headed away.

Milan-Roma 36' : Pirlo whips in the cross but Emerson defends well and heads clear at the far post! Corner for Milan as the home side keep the pressure right on Roma...

Milan-Roma 35' : Serginho goes on a mazy dribble and is hacked down by Zebina! The Frenchman is lucky to escape a booking but this is a dangerous free kick for Milan, to the left of the box...

Milan-Roma 31' : Serginho gets the byline and crosses, it is headed out to Seedorf in the edge of the box....Seedorf volleys wide!

Milan-Roma 30' : Sartor is coming on for Panucci who picked up a knock.

Milan-Roma 29' : Milan in complete control in the San Siro but no really clear chances being created. Rui Costa and Seedorf, in particular, are finding space and probing at the Roma defence relentlessly.

Milan-Roma 28' : Shevchenko gets past Samuel but Zebina recovers well and wins the ball with a last-ditch sliding tackle!

Milan-Roma 26' : Rui Costa centres from the left and Seedorf arrives... Seedorf cannot direct his header goalwards and Roma scramble the danger away!

Lazio-Inter 24' : Stankovic is booked for a foul on Vieri.

Milan-Roma 24' : Pirlo with the free kick... poor delivery and it is cleared by Zebina.

Milan-Roma 19' : Chamot crosses for Shevchenko at the far post... headed clear by Panucci.

Milan-Roma 16' : This dreadful pitch at the San Siro is making it difficult for both sides to play fluent football.

Milan-Roma 14' : Roma settling into the game now after a lightening quick start from the home side...

Milan-Roma 10' : Gooooool Laaaaaaazio!!! The league leaders are in front as Claudio Lopez breaks the deadlock at the Stadio Olimpico!

Milan-Roma 11' : Shevchenko bursts into the area and falls over under the challenge from Samuel but there is no chance of a penalty and referee Collina tells Sheva to get up!!

Look @ what we are missing out on :( , am gonna have to watch Alan Sheara and Dion Dublin instead of C lopez Rui Costa C seedorf Sheva :( .

Serie A - Day 13

20:30 - Finished

Lazio 3

Inter 3

Lopez 10

Lopez 31

Lopez 37

Couto (o.g.) 38

Emre 68

Emre 76

20:30 - Finished

Milan 0

Roma 1

Inzaghi 73

minute by minute Refresh

23:00 : Thanks for following our LIVE coverage from Serie A. Make sure you re-join us tomorrow when we will have full coverage from the rest of Day 13 in Italy starting at 15:30cet.

Milan-Roma 90+6' : The full time whistle blows in the San Siro and Milan have gone back to the top of the table with a 1-0 win! Substitute Super Pipo Inzaghi scored the only goal of the game.

Milan-Roma 90+5' : Tomic turns in the box and shoots... over the bar!

Lazio-Inter 90+3' : Full time in Rome and it has finished 3-3!!

Milan-Roma 90+3' : Tomic comes on for Roma instead of Bombardini. The visitors need to find some momentum from somewhere...

Milan-Roma 90+1' : Rui Costa breezes down the right and crosses to Inzaghi at the near post!!! Inzaghi's shot is deflected wide for a corner. There are five minutes' added time to be played.

Milan-Roma 89' : Inzaghi latches onto a long diagonal pass from Pirlo, he tries to cut inside Zebina but the Frenchman does well to win the ball.

Milan-Roma 89' : Rui Costa takes the corner and it is claimed by Antonioli.

Milan-Roma 88' : Inzaghi wins a corner off Zebina...

Milan-Roma 87' : Milan finishing the match as they started it ... right on top of Roma. Redondo has already shown some lovely touches and Roma are struggling to get the ball.

Milan-Roma 83' : A special moment here as Redondo comes on to make his debut for AC Milan after a experiencing a shocking few years during which he has had three knee operations. Shevchenko makes way for the former Ream Madrid star.

Milan-Roma 81' : Costacurta is on for Chamot.

Milan-Roma 80' : Sartor booked for tripping Seedorf.

Lazio-Inter 76' : It's 3-3!!! Inter have come from three down to level the match and it is Emre who scores his second of the night!

Milan-Roma 78' : Emerson plays Cafu in on the right, he cuts it back for Batistuta!!!! What a miss for Batistuta! He was all alone just eight yards in front of goal but sliced his shot horribly wide!

What a gr8 Derby weekend for the best leaufe in the world smile.gif .

By the way where are all the gunners Fans ???? :confused: ;)

WingA   

its like when i went to new york to watch the Metro Stars play New England somink.. 1st game of the season.. gaints stadium.. game was kinda sh!t but i wasnt complaining, i just enjoyed it coz it was FOOTBALL!! if you love football then you watch anything game on t.v or live!!