Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Does it matter anymore?

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

The other thing that I'm trying people to understand to be critical of leaders and movement they support. This blind loyalty serves no body. Even Yeey and Cadde their own deluded way somewhat their mistakes though it seems that they were chided to admit their failures.

It's not blind loyalty, but supporting and working with the imperfect government we have, you're not gonna get a perfect government especially in somalia and we have to start from the bottom and somewhere down the line better, competent leaders will emerge. We just have to be patient and think long term instead of being emotional.

Being critical of government is one thing, but sabotaging and fighting against our chance of a government is completely different.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Ibti-People should start asking what my warlord, clan leader or Shiekh did for me lately?

And all you wanna do is criticise smile.gif What are your views when it comes to Somali politics anyway? Seriously, I've even got rough idea of what the likes of Johnny B and Rudy even believe in but not you. Somali politics is not beauty contest you think it is. The catch-phrase "think outside the box" sounds cool, but what does it mean? Who do the ones "thinking outside the box" support? What's their alternative? Judging from your contribution to this section, you seem to be picking and mixing what's in different "boxes". Is that it? Please enlighten me.