Sign in to follow this  
MinneapolisKID

Marry a virgin sister or settle for someone else?

Okay guys, I was just wondering if a sister has to be a virgin when you marry her. I am a brother who would definetly marry a virgin. Any brothers who would settle for a sister who is not a virgin?

Hibo   

I think someone who thinks virginity would bring him happiness in a marriage is a pure idiot....Judge the sister by her standards n the way she carries herself not the way her genitals r held together.. .n ofcourse that is just my two cents... I know u will think I ain't virgin for me to be talking like this... but make no mistake I won't fall that easy.. Opps I think I trash alot....I am out.. since this topic is for guys only.. I know where the door is....au revior!!

Pig   

Lol @ Hibo. Are you calling us idiots just because we like it raw? C'mon, I think a sister should just keep her legs together till she marries a brother. If she doesn't, well... she won't have me...

OK I HAVE TAKE THE BOYS SIDE ON THIS

I THINK A GIRL SHOULD KEEP HER LEGS CLOSED

I MEAN WHO WOULD WANT MARKET WHEN THEY CAN

GET A LIL SHOP I HOPE U GET WHAT WHAT I MEAN IF U DONT HERE IT IS IN SOMALI

MARKUU HADAF DHACO EE HALAYE GURO

UU HALYARA QURA HOOSTA KA INGAGO

ADAA HOGAYE XAGEE HOYI U DAYAN

medman   

dont get me all wrong now but is brothers like me that open a sister's legs. with the peer pressure and all, i think girls have a hard time keeping their legs closed cuz its brothers like me that open them somehow someway. so if my future wife is not a virgin, i wouldn't mind

------------------

criminal minded,you've been blinded

Jaber   

This has nothing to do with the topic,but,I remember reading somewhere that 21,000 rape cases were reported in South Africa this year alone!

A two year old was obducted,raped and left in a field to die,another 8 month old girl was raped and later disposed off...And am thinking to myself"how sick!?"..

Apparently,these fools did it due to them believing in the myth that having sex with virgins cures from Aids,Canser and other diseases lol.....allah caqli xumaa afrikaanko.

Now,back to you MNBoy,just don't get carried away with that virgin obssesion of yours,nomad.

Ramadaan Kariim

Hibo   

My bros I hope when you goin' around sayin' you expect virgins, that u be one too. 'cause if not then u ain't got the right to say if u want a pure girl or not, when u yourself ain't one. Feel my drift?

Daacuud   

No need for a girl not to be a virgin unless she is married. I think every girl out there should have some self-control unless she makes that choice in which she will have to live with it without a single complaint.

Salaama All,

Well, It's Funny how all the Brothers I've been meeting lately want to have "sex" b4 marriage? Even though they all know it's a Major Sin?... Yet on the other Hand brothers want Virgins? So what is it going to be?? Personally, I believe we should all fallow the Prophet (PBUH) and his Sunnah..in that which Allah subxana'talaa Forbids us to commit Sinah be it small or major!! Basically if the Men who are our 'protectors' Behave in the way of Allah & His Prophet (PBUH) I believe a lot of Misguided Sisters wouldn't have been in the positions they're in today! For instance; This one Somali sister Was told by this guy if they "sleep together, and by chance she got pregnant, He will take care of her because she was his WOMAN"" Guess what? the sista fell for his Lie and did what he wanted her to do? that sista now lives on Welfare, Her parents disowned her when she had a baby, and the brotha? Well, She never seen him again!

This situation could have easily been prevented if some brotha's and Sista's took the Time to study their Deen(Religion) and act upon it.. walaahi It's so sad these dayz that a Brotha has to ask a girl whether she is Virgin or not? it should not even be a Question!

So my sist's Keep your Legs closed no matter what! unless or until there is Nikaax!!

and for the Brotha's keep your pants up, Save yourself's and that of the girl from Hell-Fire!!

Cia,

P.S I thought this article was interesting...Plz read if you gota minute!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/middle_east/newsid_1314000/1314090.stm

USSR   

Hey Ms.Lady.......

answer this...... How can you eat a 'Food' that you never ate before? This 'Food' Looks delicious but you don't know how it tastes on your mouth??

How can I marry someone I never slept with before? She maybe good looking and all that but how would i know she be good in bed later??

I don't know about the rest of 'em MEN but I want some sample before I decide to marry this person!!

any real Man would do the same, those who belive "RELIGION" are just Chicken heads!! what does religion has to do with my sex life??

USSR...........

Ismahan   

Salam All.

First of all I agree with ya ladyFatima ..ur absoultly right and u made everything clear....Brotha USSER let me tell u that Pre-marital sex, forbidden in Islam....

and ur saying "what does religion has to do with my sex life??"

Well brotha religion is everything espcially our religion Islam... without religion we won't be controlled and we might consider as animals...cuz religion deals with our minds and gives us good morals and that is the main difference between us and animal!!!

About knowing how good is ur future wife in bed ... well that's what u ganna discover after marriage ...

Let's be honoest brotha....If u slept with a girl and u already have her as a girlFriend..will u marry her??? well I don't think so cuz she already gave u everything....

The best thing to do is as our Prophet (PBUH) said .... ( Youth who wants to protect him/her self he/she have to marry, but if u can't do that right now u have to fast.........

Ramadan Kareem All

PEACE

USSR..... I just hope your Kidding! With that kind of mentality your not gona go that Far in Life! Allah have Mercy on ya..

Yo go girl, tell him like it's! smile.gif

.... Just one piece of advice! Protect your self, about 2/3 of the World Has some form of STD's

Wow this question seems so hard to agree on when it should really be obvious.

If we talk about the females and if ISLAM has any role in your life then with the strength of your DIIN and the guidence of ALLAh this is not even an obtion for Us...i mean having sex before marriage.And as the years past it seems that the knwoledge demenishes and although it's there it already dissapeared....The quran is written and it is just a book but how you make use of that knowledge is what makes it so strong and you have to adapt that in your lifestyle.

Just like anything else first when you read it, it is just something printed but when you truly understand it and make use of it that is when it gets it's own life.

My man MEDMAN you said it is men like you that makes sisters open there legs with a peer pressure, that girls have hard time keeping there legs closed coz brothers like you open them somehow.

Well is that really gonna be your answer on the judgement day?

Coz first of all you have ignored what Allah said in his Quran and what the prophet(PBUH)came with and the example he set for us.

And then you made another sin by creating a companion that also sins with you, making them astray from the truth.

Isnt that what Satan promised Allah that he would do, make his believers turn astray from the truth???????

And USSR...lol you know what you said that how can i marry someone that i never slept with before.She maybe good looking and all, but how would i know if she be good in bed later.

Well every virgin female has been taught by a non virgin male.

So the girl that your sleeping with at that time everything that she is doing to you is something that she has been taught by some other male.Well if you marry a virgin why cant you be a true man and teach what in your head is good to you?????

Or maybe you need to be taught by her coz your not fully learned so in that case hey then it is another question.

Besides if you are a MUSLIM you would have never made that comment what does Religion have to do with my sex life.

Religion is your life walalkiis.ISLAM is a life style from the finger you lift to the step you take .

I hope you realise that one day....and since we are on a holy month and the last days of the Ramadan and the Leilatul-qadr on the side may ALLAH forgive us all for our sins and guide us rightly to the straight path.

And reward us in the after life with JANNA....

Asalamu aleikum...........