Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somalilands troops reaching the somalia border.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

Xiin,

We're going no where with this
;)
Let's get back to each other in a while, when you've hitched your bag to the next wagon that comes along, after this one fails.

I think the non-participant audience outside of our opposing interest groups can see what's occurring here.

As for the Somaliland elections, don't worry about it too much ----
Regardless of who wins, you'll always be on the outside

Are you really that naive to think good Xiin is invested in the outcome of regional elections like the one in Somaliland? Your callowness is giving the game away
:D

Waryee, maad wax iga baritid inta aad chance ka haysatto?
No need for anger and blind lashing out. It's just a discussion of varying viewpoints, saaxiib... Relax and don't let it ruin your week.

As for you having no interest in Somaliland politics, I'll save you the embarassment of 'copying and pasting' at least 5 different postings by you in rapturous support of Siilanyo when you thought he might potentially be Somaliweyn (falsely thought, I might add).

'Show afka iyo dhegtu isma oga.... Naaaw!!!'

:(

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

I have a solution between the border problem of P'land and S'land, why don't they start organizing the border closing ceremonies which is a funny, chauvinistic daily ritual between Pakistan & India. The lascanood residents would be impressed and entertained.

Please watch this.

The two Pakistani guards look like Mintid and Xunduf, and the Indian two could resemble Duke and Xiin. ooh I'd love to watch it.

loooool@MoonLight1

Awoowe India and Pakistan are two countries that have real border disputes. Somaliland and Puntland are two regions in one country called Somalia. However as you can see in this thread, in the head of some deluded brothers there is a border that worth fighting, albeit imaginary one.

Below is the pic we may be look at in few years time:

wall9.jpg

A man relaxes near a section of the Berlin Wall outside an office building on 53rd Street, between Fifth and Madison Avenues, in New York. (AP Photo/Suzanne Plunkett)

Mintid, awoowe there is no hard feeling somaliland is a somali region that we love and admire.I know you hate :D me by saying that but it's the truth

Emperor   

^Really? Did any thing happened horta? Riyaale keeps you entertained and you all get in the line...

Waar nimanku siday wax u aaminaan yaaba ugu daran!

^^^^War dee riyaale is our leader the president of jamhuuriyada Somaliland. wuxu rabbo ha mashquuliyo xuduudiihi ba soo xidh yoocade ba gaadh. bugland vice president na garowe oo baxsaday wa guul

Emperor   

^Hahaha, dagaal baa dhacay maxaa khasaaro meesha kadhacayna, meeqaa dhimatay mase dhaawacantahay mase pugland militia sidii shimbirii way buubeen markay arkeen Mujaahidiinta SL :D:D

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer go and strip dance with Mohamed Abdi Yusuf. Puntland is my region you can have your opinion but insulting it and its people is beyond anything.

This man you speak of everytime must give you nightmares.Nobody insulted people, just the whorish so called administrations.

The Contradictions of Poor Xiin:

Awoowe India and Pakistan are two countries that have real border disputes. Somaliland and Puntland are two regions in one country called Somalia. However as you can see in this thread, in the head of some deluded brothers there is a border that worth fighting, albeit imaginary one.

It's wrong for Somaliland, an internationally accepted governing entity to disarm and disperse militias in its outlying areas.

The essence of the conflict is: there is a tacit agreement between parties of Kismayo admin to prevent any armed groups to establish foot in the region regardless of Qabiil they belong. When local clans tried in Jammaame, alshabaab immediately dispersed them. In Cabdille Biroole, a local militia wanted to form a military base, and one group that is part of Kismayo admin immediately dispersed them.

Is it sustainable? Time will tell. But it’s a good strategy in my opinion to monopolize the military power in the region.

Yet it's OK for his kin hiding under Islamic garb to attack and disperse other related clans.

Yaa Duniya...

:(

Emperor   

^C'mon JB, you must sing along the rest of your secessinist crew, all of them believed this story and you of all people, Riyaale's PR say its S&N :D

the solution is simple.

transfer all the women, children and the elderly from both regions to xamaar and then carpet bomb the whole place.

ok i am just kidding. But my god these squabbling kids need a ferocious beatdown. The somali army is badly missed here. these paper militias calling themselves armies need to be wiped out.

puntland and somaliland have no borders. These rulers need to lay of the khat

Hawlgalkii Somaliland ee Higlada,cararkii C/samad cali Shire iyo dhaqdhaqaaqa military ee Somaliland

Warkii 25-Apr-2009 iyo Qormadii: Afnugaal News Desk

Iyadoo maalinimadii shalay ay ciidamada Somaliland ay hawlgal ka fuliyeen jiidda barri ee gobolka Sool gaar ahaana wadada laamiga ah Tuulooyin ku yaal kuwaas oo aysan horay gacanta ugu hayn maamulka Somaliland ayna ku sugnaayeen ciidamo Puntland ah iyo waliba maleeshioyo Beeleed taageersan.

Hawlgalkaasi ayaa ciidamada Somaliland waxa ay kusoo qabqabteen maxaabiis wallow markii danbe lasii daayay iyo waliba baabuur Tikniko ah kuwaas oo ay kusoo furteen ciidamadii ay halkaasi foodda ay isku dareen ayaa waxaa halkaasi ay la wareegay ciidamada maamulka Somaliland wallow markii danbe ay halkaasi isaga soo baxeen.

Arintan ayaan ilaa iyo hadda la ogayn ujeeda aka danbaysa hawlgalkan ay ciidamada Somaliland ka fuliyeen agaasi inkastoo uu halkaasi qado sharaf uu u sameeyay Garaad C/salaan Maxamed Madaxawayne kuxigeenka Puntland ay halkaasi ka jirtay isaga iyo qaar ka tirsan Golihiisa wasiirada.

Madaxawyne kuxigeenka ayaan ka qayb gelin qado sharaftii halkaasi loogu sameeyay kadib markii ay halkaasi gaadheen ciidamada Somaliland oo wata Tikniko kor u dhaafaysa 20 iyadoo wararka iyo waliba dadka gopob joogayaasha ahi ay sheegayaan inuu madaxwayne kuxigeenka Puntland uu wax yar kaga baxsaday ciidamamda isagoo u baqoolay dhanka Garowe.

Hadaba hawlgalkaasi kadib ayaa waxa ay ciidamadas Somaliland ay ka wadaan dhanka Barriga ee wadada laamiga iyo waliba hareereheeda hawgalo lagu tilmaamay inay yihiin kuwo lagu soo afjarayo waxa loogu yeedhay hadhaagii ka hadhay maamulkii Puntland ee aagaasi ku sugnaa.

Afnugaal News Desk

info@afnugaal.com