Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somalilands troops reaching the somalia border.

Originally posted by General Duke:

What nonsense no one recognizes your moves and this futile attempt at noise making has resulted in everyone either ignoring you or in our case having a laugh.
:D

There is no border between these regions of Somalia and you are unrecognized and will never gain anything by this.

Adeer you have allot of problems to deal with, and “capturing” imaginary tertian and closing a non existent border is not going to solve the corruption, lack of recognition, poverty and the division in Hargaysa.

Kii duke way ka taala walahi, mar hadabu yidhi xuduud ba ma jiro anagu tan oo socono wa yoocade,

Systemka anu wadano na wa system Somaliland fikirkanu waddano na wa miid Somaliland ah . sharciganu waddano na wa kii Somaliland.Ciidankan u waddano wa miid Somaliland .awoowdannu isticmaalayno wa miid Somaliland realityga on the ground is Somaliland. And there is nothing mamuulka pugland can do. Ooh yeah they can run lol.

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

What nonsense no one recognizes your moves and this futile attempt at noise making has resulted in everyone either ignoring you or in our case having a laugh.

There is no border between these regions of Somalia and you are unrecognized and will never gain anything by this.

Adeer you have allot of problems to deal with, and “capturing” imaginary tertian and closing a non existent border is not going to solve the corruption, lack of recognition, poverty and the division in Hargaysa.

Kii duke way ka taala walahi, mar hadabu yidhi xuduud ba ma jiro anagu tan oo socono wa yoocade,

Systemka anu wadano na wa system Somaliland fikirkanu waddano na wa miid Somaliland ah . sharciganu waddano na wa kii Somaliland.Ciidankan u waddano wa miid Somaliland .awoowdannu isticmaalayno wa miid Somaliland realityga on the ground is Somaliland. And there is nothing mamuulka pugland can do. Ooh yeah they can run lol.

Xaajigu is our Ariel Sharon! If you guys don't behave, we have no choice but to release him on you :D

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Seriously i thought SL was in a election footing, not in a fighting mode! Or this is perhaps part of the election

That's a possibility, however what's most interesting is the forked tongue that you and your kin speak with - when it comes to the Somaliland issue.

Case Study #1 in Contradictions/Doubl eSpeak:

You and your acolytes often claim the issue of independence for Somaliland is fueled by Hargeisa elites and not supported by most of the population.

Yet on the other hand, you classify moves to secure the border of the nation-state from neighboring entities as election induced moves to win favor with the public. This implies the popularity of this action with the majority of the public.

Do you see the contradiction in your Double-Speak??
No I don’t see a contradiction at all. Instead I see a glaring comprehension problem from your part. A major war between these two regions (which i doubt will happen in this time ) would be a distraction from the internal politicking of SL, and an excuse to post pone the looming election. However it will not be part of a campaign to win votes for the simple reason that election wont be held in the midst of a war yaa man la caqla lah :D

^^^There is no border between NW Somalia & NE Somalia adeer. There are boundries but no interational border.

Both Somaliland & Puntland are part of Somalia.

But one has a big problem with Riyaale and the weak minded think they can get something with made up stories. :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

Do you see the contradiction in your Double-Speak??

No I don’t see a contradiction at all. Instead I see a glaring comprehension problem from your part. A major war between these two regions (which i doubt will happen in this time ) would be a distraction from the internal politicking of SL, and an excuse to post pone the looming election. However it will not be part of a campaign to win votes for the simple reason that election wont be held in the midst of a war yaa man la caqla lah
"Major War" ku lahaa :D I think you confuse your kin with Al Shabaab&Company. Come back to reality, Xaji. That's the real threat to Somaliland (Al Shabaab&Co), not you.

Puntland is just easy prey... Real politick...

Xiin,

We're going no where with this ;) Let's get back to each other in a while, when you've hitched your bag to the next wagon that comes along, after this one fails.

I think the non-participant audience outside of our opposing interest groups can see what's occurring here.

As for the Somaliland elections, don't worry about it too much ---- Regardless of who wins, you'll always be on the outside

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^The idiotic mentality of Che.. Just watch your language adeer, specially when you talk about my region.

What you are going to do...smack the screen icon_razz.gif

You don't own Puntland-Last I check it's part of Somalia icon_razz.gif

^^^Adeer go and strip dance with Mohamed Abdi Yusuf. Puntland is my region you can have your opinion but insulting it and its people is beyond anything.

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

Xiin,

We're going no where with this
;)
Let's get back to each other in a while, when you've hitched your bag to the next wagon that comes along, after this one fails.

I think the non-participant audience outside of our opposing interest groups can see what's occurring here.

As for the Somaliland elections, don't worry about it too much ----
Regardless of who wins, you'll always be on the outside

Are you really that naive to think good Xiin is invested in the outcome of regional elections like the one in Somaliland? Your callowness is giving the game away :D .

Waryee, maad wax iga baritid inta aad chance ka haysatto?

I have a solution between the border problem of P'land and S'land, why don't they start organizing the border closing ceremonies which is a funny, chauvinistic daily ritual between Pakistan & India. The lascanood residents would be impressed and entertained.

Please watch this.

The two Pakistani guards look like Mintid and Xunduf, and the Indian two could resemble Duke and Xiin. ooh I'd love to watch it.