Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Why Somali women love to throw Faarax's Bacda Madaw???

Hunguri so long as u buy her Uunsi and make her busy with kids,ur bac madow will never be thrown out.But when u start missing the routine stuff and have less money than her,boy u are done!

Som@li   

lol, Waxaa lasheegaya in hada dumarka qaarkood, markay xooga ku sanifsan yihiin odaygooda, ay la hor mar maraan BAC MADOOW ,si ay uga bajiyaan, walee bacda madoow IYO rag wax baa kala haysta.

Hunguri   

hmmm bacdi madow, isn't that a title of a song?

Idil, yeah! there was a Somali song in title of "Khuufle iyo Bacda madaw". It was the most interesting Somali song with vedeo clips, Ive ever watched. I thank to my friend Dabshid, who sent me this. Dabshid, how is Abu Dhabi treating you :D ???

Hunguri   

JB,

I cant attach files. However, make your choice over this URL link. I guess, it could be a booming business in Hargaisa to set up a business of (Waste bags), The interior minister Cirro and the Manacupility guys are my friends. I can talk to them if you want to set up a business there ;) . Here the link is web page

Busy day as usual ,,,,, have a report to finish before the end of the day (in 2 hrs time) ,,, But all is Ok ,,,,

I must have had 5 cups of coffee since the morning ,,, still bit sleepy though