Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

STRICTLY 4 BOYZZZ!!GET IN......IF U R MAN ENOUGH

Qac Qaac   

bisinka iyo kutubka jaamaca ah.

Maxaa iishiilee abaydiis, malay maan ahay. Bee adigana xawaaji iyo cusbo aad kadaba wadaa miyaa. war ragoo ha la'iga qabto gabdhaha, waxaan ka baqaa in ay imurxiyaan sidii karooto la fiiqay.

caramel, karameel ka kaa dhameenaa runtii, haddaad faraha iyo fiirishada iga qaadin lool.

p.s. waan isku lay dhahay.

Saalixa   

Ck

sis this what i heard, you cannot marry a women while she is pregnant nor divrce here,,,and what s the piont,somehow when the child grows up ppl will know how he was born,,,,,,,

man what happened methods of contraceptions we all studied at scoooolllll don't they come in handy? ayayaay this is the reason i hate some men, they don't like the ******and want to enjoy but yet they don't want responsibilities,,,they are not men. "bloody mongrels" a tyipical aussie would say.

underdog   

This is a lose lose situation. You're stuck between the your julliet and a woman with as little moral character as you. Here's what you do. Once you're done crying and thinking your life is over you compose yourself, come to terms with the fact that its all YOUR FAULT and you will BURN for this.

As soon as you tell the love of your life what went down, the 10 pounds of sh!t in the 5 pound bag hits the jet turbine and she is rightfully GONE like a thief in the night. Now you only have the skank...oops I mean the mother of your child.

The response is simple just tell your 1 night stand gurl to get an abortion before that child develops into trimester...And stick wit Old Pal............

Peace

Love &

Unity

Cheeta   

Originally posted by rayaana:

Ck

man what happened methods of contraceptions we all studied at scoooolllll don't they come in handy? ayayaay this is the reason i hate some men, they don't like the ******and want to enjoy but yet they don't want responsibilities,,,they are not men. "bloody mongrels" a tyipical aussie would say.

I get what you are saying about you have to realize that it is not the man's fault for wanting extra enjoyment. I blame it fully on the woman because it is she who gets pregnant and has to go through the shame of breeding a ******* child. Why could you take such a risk and allow him to "enjoy" as you put it. For all she knows, he could deny that the child and claim its not his. She has everything to lose and noting to gain.

Abdinuur   

First of all, I wouldnt want a one night stand from a girl that I plan to marry. It just doesnt work that way for me.

But going back to the topic, I would marry the girl I fell for. One night stand happens and it has its own risks and consequences. But why would I want to marry someone who I dont love?

But hold on...if she's cutie...like cutier than the girl I fell for...I might reconsider...syyyyyykkk!

But what guy is stu-pid enough to have one night stands and make the girl pregnant...what happened to common sense playa?

Anyways, these sort of things happen in reality and you just gotta deal wit.

*poppin' his collar* :cool:

Macalin   

Originally Posted By Qac-Qac:

bisinka iyo kutubka jaamaca ah.

Maxaa iishiilee abaydiis, malay maan ahay. Bee adigana xawaaji iyo cusbo aad kadaba wadaa miyaa. war ragoo ha la'iga qabto gabdhaha, waxaan ka baqaa in ay imurxiyaan sidii karooto la fiiqay.

caramel, karameel ka kaa dhameenaa runtii, haddaad faraha iyo fiirishada iga qaadin lool.

QIX QIX QIX..

Dhuuni Dhuunni Kala Jirin...MALAY iyo Karooto KULAHA. waraa Dhuuni maa tahay waa adiga wax walbo cunta kusoo mathalaa?..Yaah..

As for the Q, Kisses U rem i Asked You abt any Qs for a MAN...Laakin the scenario U posted is very common in the black neighborhoods that i live in the USA, and ppl jst Live and move on.

The best situation for the woman and the man is to talk abt it and see how best they can deal with each other..lol am nt makin sense laakin thas all i can come UP with....War idhaaf this is tough Q and i don have an asnswer :D ..Suaal adkaa HABARTA ;)

Most Somali guys that get themselves in these kinda situations usually marry their one night stand or whatever it might be. I knew couples who were going out for long time and planing to get married as soon as possible but the guy all over sudden married some other women. After he married the women than had the guts to ask the girl he was supposedly inlove with to marry him too since he only married this women bc she was pregnant by him.

Qac Qaac   

waraa lakkad aday gaajo kugu dhagantahay aan umaleen man. dhuuni dhuuni iyo waxaas maxaa meesha keenay lol.

caramel maxaa wiilka aa saas ugu galee, xagga jokes aan kuugu imaanaa ah, IS HE A CLOWN?

lakkad makhayaad noo fur man, s.o.l. makhaayad kawaran sheekadaas, caramel na shaaha ha noo kariso, ani iyo adigana bariiska aan ku beer goono kuwaan somaliga magaca ka ah.

tolbeelayeey, ma hadaad Qac Qaac anoo walaashaa eh aad igu dhaheesa biibito shaah ka kari. dhintayeey ba'ayeey istaaqfurullaah. alla meel baad iiga dhacday. bas waaye. Qac Qaac, united nation xitaa mana dhax geli karaan. u better start running 4 ur life. laf dhuun gashay baan kugu noqonaa.