Sign in to follow this  
HoTsTePPeR

Why ladies let down those guys who are good to them

Why ladies let down those guys who are good to them once they know the Gentleman is inluv and crazy after them. In fact once they know you are dating with some other girl they run after you…. I just don’t understand why can’t they stick with you when u nice to them at the first place.

Inshort woman like jerks and playas…… Peace n luv

Regards

Where is my Quote…Coming Soon :D:D:D

Women do not treat they men bad after they fall in love or whatever u said, it's just that the guy get's a big head about it and doesn't realize anythings happening. And the whole thing about her coming back when u meet someone else, that's called jealousy. :eek:

redface.gif That's just wrong. The only men that think that is the one's that don't got love. icon_razz.gif

J.Lee   

Why
Ladies
let down those guys who are good to them once they know the Gentleman is inluv and crazy after them.

Don't generalize please it all depends on the individual and their past expierences and point of views whether it's a male or a female.

BN   

Originally posted by HoTsTePPeR:

I learned that a long time ago ;)

Why
ladies
let down those guys who are good to them once they know the Gentleman is inluv and crazy after them. In fact once
they know you are dating with some other girl they run after you…
. I just don’t understand why can’t they stick with you when u nice to them at the first place.

Regards

Where is my Quote…Coming Soon
:D:D:D

NoVa   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

quote:Originally posted by HoTsTePPeR:

I learned that a long time ago
;)
U guys r so funny.. :D

Why ladies let down those guys who are good to them once they know the Gentleman is inluv and crazy after them. In fact once they know you are dating with some other girl they run after you…. I just don’t understand why can’t they stick with you when u nice to them at the first place.

Regards

:D:D:D

Listen to how you are sounding....

marka horey maxaa tiri:::Why ladies let down those guys who are good to them once they know the Gentleman is inluv and crazy after them.

shantaada faro isku dhirir miyaa?The answer is no..naagaha ne saas waaye..

once they know you are dating with some other girl they run after you….

If a guy is treating me good and we like each other, is that a reason to dump his a$$ :confused: You must be refferring to the teen life.. icon_razz.gif

Inshort woman like jerks and playas..

Again..you are generalising... :mad: ..Ladies help me out..I can only speak for myself..Big no no to jerks and playas..anyway, i think you´ll get what im saying after a few years

icon_razz.gif

Well I am not generalizing, but that is what most of you girl do, I am sorry if you don’t like my post but that is fact, ask any guy.

Be a playa it works..atleast for me now@lool

Rudy, she means “Nagaha na saas waaye”, in another format “Nagahana waa sidaas oo kale”

Bari_Nomad….you are more experienced than me..plus I learn things the hard way @loool

Regards

LOL@ Nice guys finish last....Heheheh..do we have to be bad just becos of that....

i dont think any person should act diff becoz of what he/she was told....

I think many Nice dudes/dudettes dont know what they want...or even some fail to know who they Are..I mean they run after cheap good lookin chicks/guys and hope they wont get played..coz they nice...that is just BULLshit... :D:D

Know Urself..if u do that and stick to the nice dudettes/dudes..u wont get played..simple..

Leave the PLayaz to the PLayettes...hmmmmm..that is a challenge

Cheers

NASSRA   

hey

first of all i wanna say that all gurls get jealous when they see the one that they love with some other b***h.....and yes they play litt hard to get when u are nice cuz they know u love them and u wont leave them....get it...