Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

My theory on why some fellas become jerks

OG Moti   

I think ina libaax sankatabte is a wise man.. man you spoke the truth, and the truth is spoken by you... some sisters may accuse you being not rational but deep in their hearts they know you telling the truth...

Allah kariim - pray for Faluja and muslims in iraq

peace

Sophist   

Mutakalim penned down "I suppose this is but one of the many medicore attempts at comicality you perform. If only you were witty..." Such a shot will never miss its target!

LST, my dear fellow what has prompt you to initiate this thread? perhaps after......! oh well, one should never cease to let his mind to wonder.

Nabad

Sophist

PS: LST, send me an email; there are things that needs our attention.

man you spoke the truth, and the truth is spoken by you... some sisters may accuse you being not rational but deep in their hearts they know you telling the truth...

That is so not true…men are a bunch load of extra fat that women lose everyday all around the world….trust me… :rolleyes:

It is a very interesting theory LST smile.gif

I would say perhaps very accurate

The conclusion of the aforementioned scenario?

The birth of the "jerk" persona. The simple, caring nomad is resurrected into a "Mr. Jerk".
He then starts to dog any queen ... from the most callow, to the highly sophisticated. The momentum has clearly shifted. lol

I then start to dodge :D any "queen ... from the most shallow icon_razz.gif , to the highly sophisticated ;) "

Fella's really can anyone be are-sed with chasing after what u already got :confused: !!!

Where is the counter story where is Why women practise "the grass looks greener over there......hmmm ama go and get somethin to eat" :D:D "

Perhaps someone would to discuss that, perhaps a sister ;) carrying on in the fine tradition established by LST

^^It would be a pleasure...but I doubt SOL Faraaxs are MEN enough to HANDLE the TRUTH.

Men and their egos :rolleyes: Waxaan ka baqayaa inaa odayaal weyn oohin ka keeno.Sida dhooro ukun ku dheqtey ineey meesha ka baaq baaq leeyaan. But since Im in a generous mood...Ill let some other sister explain "why the grass is always always greener on the other side".

It has to do with Faraaxs getting so damn lazy in watering their own freaking grass. Do they honestly belive that the grass grows healthy all by itself? NO. It needs fertilizer, to be mowed regulary, watered daily, taken care of. Why do we want some wilting, dead piece of crap when theres the green, fresh, crisp, lucious, sweet grass next door? icon_razz.gif

Its Pathetic really...

I changed my mind: :D Not as generous as I thought I was.

Well the thing is:

Your just not good enough..deal with it..move on ..stop complaining.

NO matter how much you fix a cracked pot..its still BROKE. Instead of fixing it...BUY a NEW one. Its easier NOOH!!!

If we try to change you for the better..THEN YOU COMPLIAN..ooo the NAGGING..and the HEADACHES..well boo hoo :( I feEl for ya..I truly do..but mar mar runta wax ka fiican ma jirTo

And the honest truth is: You mess up or dont change your annoying ways...then...time to start sampling the grass next door ;)

Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would,...

lol

Ok.

But as someone once told me, the ratio of women to men now is ;) favourable to your average farah, so will you be able to maintain such a position?

P.s You havent by the way addressed my assertion in the same vien as LST, his was an introspective look at us farah's and where our short-comings might lie.

Do you mean to tell me that you xalimo's dont have short-comings???

Then why do Eligible Bachelors travel abroad to pursue Marriages :D ...well not all anyway smile.gif perhaps it might be just the one's with travel documents :confused: .

well why do they? :cool:

^^Because they want an uneducated slave they can control and manupilate abuse..and THEY REALIZE THAT WE WONT TOLERATE THAT SHYT!!! :mad:

Insecure little *******

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I give up Totti

I realized that ur smiley face is grating on my nerves..what do you have to smile about :mad: ..YOU WIN FOR NOW.