Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

My theory on why some fellas become jerks

MaLikah   

Libaax- good topic brah-by the way, you are very articualte ;) .

Newayz, I believe in the "good guy turned bad theory". As a Somali sistah, with many Somali girlfriends, I can say for sure that we aren't the most..verbally people when it comes to talking about our emotions. See I thought it was just me for a while, but I came to find out..nope, its the whole freaking somali female population. I can see where that could become a problem for males...when we aren't as forward about our feelings and we just lead them on when we're really not feeling for them the way they are for us. See..muchos problems..its just an action-reaction type dynamic. You spend alot of time with him-he starts to fall for you-thinks you obviously feel the same-professes his love-you jus nod and go along-you start to feel trapped-and before you know the relationship is over.Oversimplified? Yes. Mostly true? Yes.

(DAMN SHE'S GOOD)

Men are jerks simply cause they are men...try not to understand them. They are simple creatures with simple needs. Thats all a woman needs to know.

Xoogsade   

Seven of Nine, What is your take on the subject? Pulling out the topic from oblivion is different from letting your opinion known smile.gif Jerks or No Jerks? What do you say?

Ciid wanaagsan in Advance to all of you.

Originally posted by Farax Despiser:

Men are jerks simply cause they are men...try not to understand them. They are simple creatures with simple needs. Thats all a woman needs to know.

You could have simply said " Read My Name "..but you are beyond farax despiser, aren't u?..u r Men Despiser...HMMMMM

Saalaamaat...

I suppose this is but one of the many medicore attempts at comicality you perform. If only you were witty...

Mutakalim whatevers eating you must be suffering horribly. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Such a negative person. Cajiib

THe prophet said: IF you have nothing good to say..then keep your mouth shut. I suggest you follow his advice.

P.S. I NOminate Mutakalim for the "JERK" of the year award. NO one else comes even close. [/QB]

I feel humbled. :D

:Dicon_razz.gif

Mutakalim: I see that your from Canada.You should know that we Canadians have to stick together and support each other against these Snotty Brits and Arrogant Americans that seem to control and overpopulate SOL.

Such a sad day... :(

Ameenah: Calling Mutakalim "young one" is about as absurd as calling George W. Bush "sexy" :eek: :eek: :eek:

P.S. Wonders how old you are to be calling him "young one" LOLOLOL Cajuusad :D

king_450   

we Canadians have to stick together and support each other against these Snotty Brits and Arrogant Americans that seem to control and overpopulate SOL.

Maasha allah since when we forget so soon our heritage true heritage,all i hear is Canadians, British,Americans, Aussie? what happened to the "True Somalis"?

NGONGE   
As William Shakespeare once said, there was never yet a philosopher that could endure the toothache patiently! Heh. :D