Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Need Your Advise

Originally posted by JASMIINE:

Xalimo7, i just hope that ur not too serious about this chase after King45, Girl hasnt ur mother tough u anthing? never let a man know ur too interested in him let alone ur desperate for him. If u like a guy ignore him, act like he doesnt exist, believe me that'll make him chase after ya
;)

Ouuuuuuchhhhhhhh Jasmiine,

Xaliimo7 is in Love with a king and he is chasing another Girl whom he told us is on another level,

Well,King my advice to you is why don't you settle for Xaliimo7 and forget about that other Girl as she isn't your average and told you to hit the highway?

who knows maybe Xaliimo7 and you were meant to be togather after all and hey don't forget to invite us all to your wedding okey?

Now King go and give a hug to Xaliimo7 as she is tired from all the chase she is been doing!lol.

GOOD LUCK. ;););) .

king_450   

Jasmine sister plz don't throw me over the cliff, i need all the help you can, so be nice to me sis

lol. and perhaps who knows. Thinks are unconditionally working well.

i have ultimate respect for the sister plz no exageration heeeee. thank you all.

Nune i appreciate for your kind words, i need ppl like you to help me out, so thank you so very much once again and keep posted.

king_450   

Shaka Zulu, my dear brother, blv me everything is ok and thank you for your great observation bro,and yes indeed invitation will be home delivered, LOL. thank you , thank you.

wardi   

brother,,..... i would advise you to pray 2 rak'ca salaatul istiqaara, this prayer is recommended this kind of situation, ask allah to make you easy if she is in (qeyr with you )if she is not ask allah the opposite way

Hey king man you really are blind! You are asking the advice of a woman! Dont you know females always back up each others game.

To that blind dude Aka king : This is a very touchy issue!

I suppose it depends on ones personal experiences & also how committed & intimate your feelings are for eachother that you are willing to give & take, sacrifice a little for the sake of your relationship. Sounds to me she wants to have her cake & eat it too, she wants the security of having a stable relationship but, at the same time she wants the feeling of freedom & independance. What's the go???? Who knows? I can't really say much 'cause I don't know the whole story or what ever but, like that song says

"You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone!"

PS. xalimo am wondering why are u crying over this thread are u in luv wit king

king honestly it seems xalimo she's deep in luv ..markaa daadihi nooh maskiinta

no offence

JASMIINE   

Originally posted by nuune:

lol@JASMINE,i know some girls who did what u just said and guess what happened 2 them,no one noticed and their time was already up which means guumees bay noqdeen say ulahaayeen is macmacneeya oo is waynisiiya o nimanka ha idinn daba ordaan,time is not as used 2 be,now it is different,macsalaamo

Nuune, this has been my experience ignore them and they think ur the best in the world. i must agree w/ u on one thing that if ur reaching guumees territory u should practice "is waynisiis" in moderation. after all time is not on ur side but if ur young u have far more power and u can afford like u said all the is waynisiin u can :D

Zakariye   

this has been my experience ignore them and they think ur the best in the world

dhahdo yasmiin,

walaal yaasmiin, maxaad u dhumin gabdhaha soomileed, miyaadan illaah ka baqin, waad u leedahey gabdhooy ismicneeyaa, waa ku sidee yasmin. Didn't you hear the song "Halka galey maxeey hurdada i dhigay" ama "nin hurdaa saciis dibi dhal" walaal gabadhu waxa ku waajib ahi in aay iyadana dhinaceeda ka dadaasho oo aysan waqtiga iska lumin, marka ha ku dirin gabdhaha guur doonka ahi in aay iska indhatiraan , ruuxa jecel . lol adiga bal su'aal ku weydiiyeey miyaad ku faraxdaa marka uu nin ku daba soconaayaa oo kuu kaa daba cararayo, maxaad ku jeceshahey sidaas bal noo sheeg walaal macaan.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

walaal Kinka , dadaal ilaah baa kula jiro, horey baan kuugu sheegay , haddii aadan wax helin ila soo socodsii, waxaa illa dhashey gabdha fara badan, my family consists of 16 individuals (11 of them are female) and i love all my sisters to death.So walaal kinka450 hadii eey run kaa tahey oo aad diyaar u tahey in aad degtid ila soo xiriir , because walaal you sound like very sincere person and honest, and i don't mind becoming your Matchmaker, so you have my waano walaal, And ladies plz ezy with the walaal he needs your Advise not your Negativity, be gentle and helpfull, lol. Good luck, nala socodsii arrintan walaal .

JASMIINE   

Zakaria,

am not misleading any girls, am just saying that in my experience if u carry urself well and dont throw urself at a guy that most of the guys find this attractive and mysterious. It is human nature to try to get what seems unattainable to us. if a girls seems inaccesible she's interesting and mysterious and this intrigues guys. That's all i was saying!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Jasmine walaal macaan, horta waxaad iila muuqataa gabar wax garad ahi oo maskax fiican leh, haddana waxaad leedahay anigu i have an experience , so to share your experience is good, but don't you think it is little bit harsh though to advise not pursue happiness, after all that is what every 1 is looking, if in your case you didnt score well what i mean is didn't get the man you were after, won't it possible that some other lady maybe lucky and persistent pays, you know. marka walaal adiga nin ilaah ha kuu sahlo gabdhaha ragga raadinaya waxaan kula talinaya, raadsada nin xaas leh, ninkaas baa nin fiican idiin ahi, marka maalin wacan walaal.

Changed   

okay....jasmeen i agree with u 110% girl ...walaahi nimanka naagti isku dig digta weey ku kor sucdaad and trust me people am not referring to u too lovely couple (may god bless ur love ;) ) but i am just talking in general...most of the men am not saying all of the men when shown love are Dabaalo dhaba latusiyey..they will take u for granted and walk all over u... i seen my cousins do that .."oh that gir she is easy to get", "she asked me out, i like a girl that is tuff namean" and i quote them when i say that ......

i wonder why our brothers get over prottective when they find out we R dating ? well that is cuz they are afraid what they do or say about other girls is going to be done or said about u and that kill them.........that is Y i take my my precious cousin advice, he once told me never ever isku jilic jilic to a man :D

i still haven figured out why u men are advocating for it :confused:

LuCkY   

Im gonna have to agree with Jasmiine and Mizz-Unique on this one.

Mizz-Unique that makes two of us, im baffled. :confused: I have seen what my male reLatives say and so i Learn from them. And my bro wouLd kiLL if anyone spoke iLL of us. :eek:

LP_Girl   

Lucky u did not learn nothing, don't make ur self out of nothing? OOuuch did i step ur toe? i know .

this is my own opinion , i don't have to agree with OG_Girl or jasmina .

peace