Sign in to follow this  
lol

Hibo And Pakistan

nuune   

^^^^ dangerous adiga xuquuqda aadanaha miyaad u shaqeysaa, xirfadaada dhanka banii aadinimada khuseesa aad bey u sarreysaa, don't tell me u don't get it :D

Gediid   

Hibo

I put the L Lahore back in the day :D Back then there were very few Somalis but the place was lively.It had a good number of foreign students and we did have a great time.Its a place I miss especially the Sahiwal and Sialkot people....so gullible walaahi.

I'm assuming you are in hostel #2 right across from the shopping center at New campus.The best time in Lahore I think is the winter.Summer with all its heat and humidity wasn't for me.

As for the Somalis the time I loved them most was when someone got sick or hurt or in a fight with the other foriegners.Thats when you know inspite of all the gossip you know you are loved and you can count on them for help.... smile.gif

Enjoy while you are there and I'm sure you will have a thousand stories to tell when you are out of that place....

lol   

Jackson: If you ever made to to Pakistan then you would know that "Paki" is not a degrading word rather something all Pakis call themsleves... so loose ur I-work-for-human-rights crab. No one is being racist here. And if u must know... I am racist to the bone.. who isn't? U r telling me ur black behind don't feel discriminated in Wisconsin??? Sell your stories to those that haven't been to the States bro...

Gediid: I live in a Private hostel bro, couldn't handle the small space in the hostel rooms. Too calastophobic to adopt to the tiny room. But its all good. I put all somalis in the ignore list. Once they saw me talk with a bunch of Africans, guess what they named me " Tii Africanska u Dhicijirtay"...........so u tell me bro, how am I supposed to enjoy with the foreigners?

i do have zillions stories to tell in 4 months, guess how much more I iwll have in 2 yrs time... mad luv bro thnx

Abwaan   

Hibo waan ku salaamay,

Waxaa farxad leh in warkaaga la maqlo in kastoo aysan wanaagsanayn dhacdooyinka aad soo tixday ee kula soo gudboonaaday. Sidaan aaminsanahay waxaad tahay qof isku kalsoon oo ka badbaadi doonta hagardaamooyinka noocaan ah haddii Eebbe idmo.

Khayr baan kuu rajeynayaaa

Rokko   

Dear Hibo first of all I’m jealous of you traveling all over and keeping us updated with your adventure stories thanx dear. I know you're a courageous sis and am sure those negative ppl would only make you even stronger. Make us proud sis and brush off those ill narrow minded na'mean..

One

Gediid- How did live in Lahore-Man the place gets so hot in da summer, the smog over th city is astonishing.

Hibo-Sorry yu had bad experience with Paki Somalis. Learn n Live, and eventually you will know who to aviod and who to befreind. Most of my fellow Paki-Somalis are decent, but also little different.

A word of advise, Get AC for lahore summers.

N Best of Luck

P.S .... Don't also be surprised if you see Somalis staring at you. They get the habit in Pakistan too long....lol

Originally posted by Try_Me:

i do have zillions stories to tell in 4 months, guess how much more I iwll have in 2 yrs time... mad luv bro thnx [/QB]

hehehe..Hibo waa la isku kaa celceliyey haye!!!..heheh.

Waa ka xumahay my dear...ee Cirka u fiiri kuwaas (nimakaas) Cambe ruushkana u tiri..Hadday..sidii kaasamaayoyaal camal xan bilaabeen...

Kaalay run wayee..adiga Kofi Annan maa shaqo ku siiyey waab naga yaabisee???..torobo socod..mise Amazing-Race aa ku jirtaa???

Dunyaa meh dil vaaloogii <---- I hope It makes sense..

Salaamaat

n00bie   

LOL@Hibo,

She must be that crazy feminist that goes wandering into the boys hostel. I hear the guyz got annoyed by her and contacted her mom.

If the hijab-wearing hibo in the story is the same hibo i'm talking about, then the story is not accurate cuz hibo does not cover her head. And I've heard of the pimping.

By the way, I'm in Karachi.

Nabad Gelyo.

lol   

^^^ Now u know where I am coming from NOMADS ... he doesn't know Hibo and he is judging ... do u see dat ppl??

Mobb: Thanx sweetie, will keep my head up certainly..

Zu: Koofi Annand Dagaal aambo kula jiraa kaas asi ma wax haayo... Aniga iskool aan dib ugu laabtay nooh.... wax la qabto kale aa la waayey. Iskool americane qaali aas noqday, marka a change of educational system with cheap money, won't hurt I guess.. PLus.. waqtiga waa gaaban yahay nooh... 2 yrs lee waaye.. BA kale marka sababtaas aan meehaan u doorti laakiinse wixii mari darteed aniga oo iska duqa kii igu dari lahaa hoosta ka galo aa lee qaati.. shib iska dheh.. :D

so u heard of the pimping!lolol..and u believe that hah!

hibo! newbees in town havent gone yet thru the school of hard knocks like us oldies did! so dont

hold it on any value!!

my advice, plz obstain from judgement till u have a face to face encounter with the person!! u

know how scorn one could ozz out dizzs!!

Charisma   

Try Me sis, i was in pakistan n i know wt u mean n no one not even the guys can understnad wt as a somali gal u go through with everyone n especially with somali ppl.

i myself prefered to stay with my arab freinds who were r great n still have contacts with tehm till this day. the few somali ppl i knew were like me arab oriented(n contarary to wt someone over here had said ,there r really nice arab ppl) n i had fun with them n basically the otehr foreginers.

n let me answer to someone over here somalis where ever they r are the same the good n the bad , but us gals mostly r jugdged by the bad(like they said about u taan afrikaanka la saxiib aha or something).

like one of the strangest things i remember n will never forget is how somali ppl (mostly eevn in europe) will catagorize a gal (as not good) if u r in to wearing trousers! :mad: .

n how a gal with jalaabib will any day be better than u even if she is rotten in her heart n doing all the things we can imagine :confused: .

Allah said "inamal acmaal fil niyaat ,walikuli cabdin manawaa"