Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

I love this: The Shelling and Fading Hope of the Enemy!

Nothing less than death will you ever get from us. And know that we are ready to die for our causes!

What can you do now, little dabodhilif, especially when the Gaal takes all heels out of Somalia?

I tell you, a lower-scale-jihaad is awaiting you..!

^^^You said that Baidoa would be captured and guess who got chased out? Now you predict this, its a good omen for the TFg.. When ever you speak from your heart the oppsoite happens, just dont laugh when the "resistance" bombs some of your relations homes, these boys can not aim as told by Waagacusub.com

Dhabtu waxay tahay Muqaawimadu waxay isu bedeshay Marqaan doon iyo mintidiin jaahila,sidaas daraadeed waa mid liita macaashka Muqdisho ka curtay outch

Pi   

********* ciil ayuu u dhiman. LOL. I know the old man likes Somali poetry, so I'll throw two verses of Cabdi Galayax's poem I read on Somalinet a while back.

Gob nimaan ka dhalan ciil waysaga gaboobaaye

******* iska gawrac mooyee, guul ku faan malehe :cool:

Even if you beat *******, it's not a worthy victory. No one brags about killing a fly. LOL

[ February 21, 2007, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

AYOUB   

Attacks on foreign troops and their accomplices are expected, to put it mildly. What the Ethios and their cohorts hope to gain from the shelling of civilian targets is dumbfounding.