Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Everyone what is your biggest FEAR in a relationship??

La-y-La   

Originally posted by 2real:

I guess my biggest fear would be to fall in luv with someone that doesn't luv me.

true. hope that doesnt happen to me, cuz that would be very painful to go through.

peace.

Carays   

biggest FEAR in a relationship will be lie to some one that you don't love/// telling y love Her/Him but you are not. pls Quit that stu... game . ,,,, , Been equal= heart broken , Run equal= good relationship no matter which way.

DA_BEAST   

i'd hate if i was to give my all and later on find out all these crazy times she was never serious with me in the first place.

that would definitely make me sick and never forgive her for the rest of my life.

1)Getting pregnant(witout being married) I pray to Allah that i never end up in a situation like that. Its scary just thinking about it walahi

2)COMMITMENT: I'm just commitment-phobic..

Xalimo7   

In my view, the emotion of fear is a "bad" thing. It serves no purpose other than to establish limits that can last a long time. Please don't confuse the word "fear" with "respect". If it is occurring for you now, pay attention to it. All of us are “hooked” on relationships in one way or another. Even people who avoid relating to others are by their very

actions demonstrating that they have unresolved

issues with relationships. And, what is it that is at the heart of this? Fear. Underneath much of the drama and diescord there is always fear

see you, am around dude

Xalimo7   

Did i see someone say "Getting Pregnant" Ceeb walaal how can that be possible,enlighten me. You shouldn't in my view wait till you ready for marriage if not you know it is SIN and "******* "

see you, am around dude

Their is nothing worse to me then finding out the brother was cheating on me...That would kill me :eek: :mad: :mad:

I rather have him tell me i'm inlove with someone else i guess i can learn to get over him in time!

I hope it doesn't happen to anyone inshAllah!

That was my biggest fear!

So i'm out!

Did i see someone say "Getting Pregnant" Ceeb walaal how can that be possible,enlighten me. You shouldn't in my view wait till you ready for marriage if not you know it is SIN and "******* "

First of all i never said i wuz having sex or anything of that sort.. I said my biggest fear is getting pregnant witout marriage.. and inshallah i hope it never happens to me... so DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!!!! Yes im aware its haraam n ceeb. I wuzn't born yesterday :mad:

Whenever I hear the word commitment-phobic, it usually tends to suggest all sorts of things including liking more than one man's attention which in my books is called being a time bomb of a player :D:D:D !

My biggest fear in a relationship is spending your love and time on somebody you love and you find out that she is dating another guy behind your back :mad: :mad: :mad: !

Much dignity

Millenium

hi y'all

my bigest fear is 1- knowing that u in love and never admit to u'r partner coz u might scare him, 2-when he calls u too many times and start stalking u and acts its accident when ever u see him around or he uses chesy line 'i was just pasing by '',

done it all