Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

Apartheid Wall

Rahima   

they're the most persecuted race in the history of humanity!

I probably wouldn't say the most. Often times, they brought it upon themselves.

OG_Girl   

Israel doesn't have right to exist. Yes Jew who where there before 1948 have right to exist under Palastinian Goverment :D :cool:

But these from Europe, Russia, USA and worse Flasha from Ethiopia should leave better now :mad:

PS: We aint responsible what Hitler and Nazis did to them. Is not our fault.

Salam

Rahima   

PS: We aint responsible what Hitler and Nazis did to them. Is not our fault.

So true walaahi. I wish they'd just stop crying about it. The world has already expressed that it was regrettable that it happened, but it's over.

There looking for sympathy because without it the world might begin to see them for the opportunists (at the cost of the innocent) that they are.

Viking   

You can't blame the Jews: they're the most persecuted race in the history of humanity! They're only looking out for their own good.

Nugaali,

The Muslims never persecuted them, why don't they take their revenge on the guilty party? Muslims provided protection for them when they were being massacred by Christians all over Europe.

Remember how wicked they were when they betrayed Our Noble Prophet PBUH and breached the treaties they had had signed. It came to an extent that they were asked to accept Islam or be expelled. They weren't innocent bystanders either when they were being persecuted by the Romans; they surely did their part. They once bought over 80 000 prisoners from the Iranians and slaughtered them just to take revenge on the Christians.

If you look at this wicked wall they are constructing today, you'll realise that it annexes large chunks of Palestinian lands, so spare us the Zionist version of events sxb. What the yare doing is robbering Palestinians, not protecting themselves.

Brothers and sisters please let's not get anti-semitic. I think Nugaali meant well, but he looks like he's a victim of the media wich is dominated by Jews.

Not all Jews are evil and such, many I know are against the existance of Isreal and even support the Palestinian cause.

Attack Zionism, not the Jewish people.

That's all I gotta say, but don't anybody dare to call me a jewlover!!

Rahima   

You can't be anti-sematic if you are a Muslim, for the simple reason that Rasuallah being an Arab is technically a semite (as is defined).

I'm sure there are one or two jews (by religion) who do not support the Zionist occupation of Palestine, but we were speaking in general terms.

OG_Girl   

LOOOOOOL@anti-semitic. Damn! did you buy that Propaganda??? For your information Arabs are Semitic or sameyen as we call here. So that we Anti-semistic invalid .. Jew and Arab from Ibrahim (3alahi salam).

We have nothing against Jew , they used to live ages in Egypt and many Arab Lands , my grand mom used to tell us how they were so rich and respected under Turkish Khalafa in egypt. But they wanted to grap our holy land so there when we disagreed....leave our Land and no hate at all.

Salam

you two girls don't have to tell me what semitic means, it's all the descendants of the Ur of the Chaldews of wich Nebi Ibraahim was part of. Basically Arans and Jews, but also a lot of minor ethnicities like the Druze.

Like it or not, anti-semitic is known as a word for Jew hate, so let's not start a useless discussion about some word.

Like I said, Zionism is our enemy as muslims, not Jews.

OG_Girl   

Nope, you are wrong. I don't care the fancy names like Zionism or semists any one in my land and claims they own is my enemy... every one in Israel is my enemy... NOTHING such Israel state sorry. I have no problem with Morrocian, Yemanian, American, jew who live their countries... but Palastine for Arabs period.

Zionist in USA aint my enemy but these in Palastine are my enemy till they leave.

Salam