Sign in to follow this  
DA_BEAST

Why is it considered a TABOO to date an Older Woman?

DA_BEAST   

there's one thing that i admire about the company of older women their game is much tighter than the girlz will ever be, they know exactly what to say and when to say and they know how to treat their men right and why do younger girls always spread lies about the older women when they see them with all these good looking brothers could it be that they are jealous coz they got tighter game than them or could it be that mature ladies look hotter than them?i don't know man, i think i'm getting cought up in the middle here and you guyz aren't providing me enough answers.

samantha   

Wotup yo,

Firstly i am older than my boyfriend by 3 years hes 19 and im 22, age doesnt come up, he looks older than me, he his mature and i think age aint nothing but a number what matters is love.Im not controlling all the decisions we make are mutual and he's great.He listens to me, he respects me he pampers me and i do the same.......i have no regrets and the only i get to think of our age difference is when pple bring it up

Samantha- london

Instinct-Poet i agree. A lot of us are with taken the fact that "marrying our cousin" is taboo and it should be rite...then how come our tradition looks at it as a favour. Like if anything would to come up' it did be solved faster...having the same family tree and all. But what about the fact' that...they'll see each other around day in out after their lil divorce..families believe it or not will have some grudge against each other for instance if the brotha or sistah did the other extremely wrong.

In connection, i think it should be based on what those two people think. If i WERE to' i'd know my family will be agaist but you gotta take incount not only what you feel and think is rite but yuor family and thats where all the ties come down to. Love is a great strength when all obsticales are workin by your side but if they aren't...like families against one another trust it will be hell..tryna solve situations afta situations na'mean...so in conclusion...i think you should do whats best for you....after reviewing all the different aspects of what can come out of it and what not...

xxxx

TIIMBARO   

I love older women maaan. It's not a taboo, it's just not desirable from the stand point of women to be with a younger man. They would rather be with a man who has more experience than her….I think women have this deep-seated need to be dominated by men…call me a sexist if you want.

Gediid   

Marrying a woman older than you is ok but guys suppose that you and wifey get to live till you are 90 something.Who is going to do the chewing for you guys if you have an older women:)

Yaa kaadida kaa qaadayo mise its gonna be the other way round.