Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

lol: defeated Courts want to hold talks with Ethiopia

Fabregas   

Had they accepted the conditions at that time it would have been ceeb for all the Muslims and the Somali race. But know it is the Habashis that want to leave Somalia desperately. However, if they stay for 1,2,3,4,5,6 years, it doesnt matter waa la garacya for that many years. But know if they want a ceasfire and want to negotiate a time for them to leave plus a settlement between the T.F.G and oppostion, that too is no problem.

a settlement between the tfg and opposition have been a big problem last time when the ICU were there ,,,, i can't see why isn't a problem now ,, coz they won ??

As for the Habashis, they'll still bring the same conditions and accepting them have the same impacts it would have when they were ruling Mogadishu ...... should they feel defeated, then then will agree with the Habashis.

One should follow Osama's footsteps if they want to do any Jihad or deal with the gaalo.

Fabregas   

Jacalybro, the difference between know is before is that they time they had kibir, arrogance and confidence in taming Somalis. But know they cant afford to say in Somalia and their army of peasants and conscripts is badly demoralised.

Oh my what a load of rubish. First as highlighted above these clowns operate from Asmara and not a Muslim led nation. They have lost and any such moves now will only highlight their many problems, financial, political and even clan support which is ebbing away by the minute.

Many of those who were foaming from the mouth in particular in the cold streets of MPLS & London are now going about their business of earning a living The enthusiasam and the false clan bravado has come to haunt many.

The few Ethiopian troops wil leave Somalia as the TFG armed forces and the AU troops arrive.

Juje The courts [an organ of a state] was never going to get any where. The only way they can enter Somali politics again is if they change dramaticly.

Originally posted by The Duke:

[QB] The few Ethiopian troops wil leave Somalia as the TFG armed forces and the AU troops arrive/QB]

and i heard pigs are due to fly over xamar to mark the voluntary departure of Tigre army

Juje   

Juje
The courts [an organ of a state] was never going to get any where. The only way they can enter Somali politics again is if they change dramaticly.

Yes indeed they will sxb, it will be very dramatic that it will sweep you aside, I think you will soon be joining the rebels against Zenawi.

So my friend, I have a connection with the ring leader of the protest against 'Xabashi' in MPLS do you want me to give you his contact so that he can lend you couple of anti-posters. Am sure by the time the dramatic changes happens you wont have time to organise yourself, so this may give you a head start... :D

^^^Adeer your lack of comprehension with basic politics is evident but you dont have to make it that clear. As for MPLS ist a hot bed for governemnt support trust me the groups you speak about are no more than a fringe organisation running out of steam.

The courts are finished even in Mogadishu their days of power is over hence the diplomatic moves to come in from the cold. loool.

Wigad   

I wonder how people can support a government that kills our brothers in somali galbeed.

Just got news from family members about the situation in Ocaden they say there is no food people get money from family members but there is no food to buy with the money. That makes me so mad when there is a genocide going on and people like...... keep wtiting crap like ethiopia is here to help us and shit.

i am just so helpless right now that if i had chance tonight i would go join rebel groups.

may allah help those people and give them food and water through his mercy.

Why are people so ignorent?

why are people so evil?

Juje   

^^^Adeer your lack of comprehension with basic politics is evident but you dont have to make it that clear.

A man who supports a government that strives on the misery of its people and relys on the power of invading Xabashi troops - arrogantly claims to judge others political comprehesion.

Wa aduunyo forarta.

Abdi2005   

Thats the same news i got from my sister when her childrens Grandfather called her from Qabridahare Zone asking for help, he said people live under harsh conditions even if you have money their is no place to to buy things all the stores are closed becouse of Melezenawis blockade.

Nephissa   

^The dabo-dhilifs have never given two sh*ts about Somali Galbeed. They care more about what addeerkood had for lunch yesterday than about a couple hundred thousand OGs being slaughtered. Nice sense of priorities!

To those who have an ounce of Somali-nimo left in them, please write to your representatives, local newspaper, etc. Flood their mail boxes and voice mail. Make the noise that is needed to get the attention that will trigger action. Or, in other words, make someone give a sh*t about the Ocadenia massacres.

i guess we still have fools that believe tfg is gonna last any longer!

i wanna tell them, hey, i gotta a skyscrapper in nigeria that i wanna sell them!! come on now boys show me the money...!

^^The TFG has nothing to do with Ocaden region nor have all this feeling towards these people any suprise. The defeated groups who use religion and clan fascisam at the same time. Who defend the looters and killers while pretending to be defending the faith. These groups will use any excuse any story and hence the new found love for the Ormo and the Somali's in Ethiopia.

Consider that a million or more Somali's have been made refugees by these groups in Ethiopia and KENYA through out the war.

The TFG is lasting anything else is a daydream.