Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Those who chew Qad drink alcohol will not be part of admin Dr Faroole

Ibtisam   

It is only a good development if there were many alcoholics and excessive chewers in the first place. If there non or few then niikaa shaaqalaan baa heesa, where are his advisors. But if the place was full of alcoholics and junkies then it makes sense to clear it up and get fresh, non intoxicated people making decisions for your people.

Tallaabo u baahan in la taageero looguna Bogaadiyo Madaxweyne Cabdiraxmaan Faroole W/Q: Jooje

Posted to the MOL January 14, 2009, 7:15 am

Marka hore mahad idilkeed waxaa iska leh Allaah naxariis iyo nabadgelyana Rasuulkeena ayeey korkiisa ahaatay. Intaas kadib akhristayaasha sharafta iska lahow iga gudooma salaanta islaamka (A.C.W.W).

Salaan kadib waxaa dhegahayaga soo jiitay hadalkii qiimaha lahaa ee madaxweyne Faroole, ee ahaa in aanu xil u dhiibayn qof Qamri caba ama Qaad cuna. Runtii hadalkaas waa hadal miisaan weyn ku leh aragtida bulshada jecel horumarka iyo danaha Soomaaliya. Madaxweyne Faroole haddii uu arimahaas ka dhabeeyo waxaa Puntland iyo Soomaaliya oo idil u beryaya waa cusub oo horseedi doonaa dhabihii horumarka inshaa’allaah, waayo Soomaaliya oo idil maanta waxaa la haray oo bur buriyay min qoys illaa iyo qaran waa qaadka, oo qaaday wax walboo ay Soomaali laheyd.

Arinta kale ee aan doonayo maanta inaan fursaddan uga faa’ideysto oo aan ku baraarujinayo Maamulka cusub gaar ahaan madaxweyne Faroole waa, waxa wax baddan laga dhawaajiyey in lasoo xulo maamul aqoonyahano u baddan, waa dhab haddana ogow aqoon aan karti laheyn wey kula hareysaa. Immisa ayeynu aragnay aqoonyahano aan waxar gibinna lagu aamini Karin. Marka waxaa wanaagsan in mar walba dib loo eego Waxqabadkii hore qofka xil loo dhiibanayo iyo meelihii uu kasoo shaqeeyay. Waa in lagu xiraa waxa loogu yeero ( Character reference ) ama cid ka bixisa warbixin waxqabadkiisi, oo ka daacad sheegta.

Sidoo kale haddii ay suurto gal tahay ragga loo magacaabayo wasiiradda, inta aanan xilka loo bandhigin in laga dhageysto qaabka ay u howlgalayaan ama ay sameeyaan waxa loogu yeero

( Presentation ), taasoo laga dheehan karo khibradda iyo aqoonta uu qofkaas u leeyahay waxa loogu yeero Maamulka ama hagidda ummad. Runtii waa sida kaliya aad ku kala reebi karto rag baddan oo isu arka iyaga inay yihiin kuwa kaliya ee wax qaban kara.

Waxaa kaloo muhiim ah in dadkan wada ordaya ee xildoonka ah in ay ogaadaan in xilalka dowladda aanay aheyn oo kaliya Wasiir iyo wasiir ku xigeen, ee haddey daacad ka tahay in ay waddanka u shaqeynayaan ay meeshii walba ee loo diro in ay diyaar u noqdaan in ay ka shaqeeyaan.

Mudane madaxweyne mar walboo aad la tashato dadka ehelka u ah arimaha aad rabto inaad wax ka qabato, in aad mar walba helayso talada saxa ah, ee waxaa iga talo ah mar walba badi talooyinka aad la tashanayso waxgaradka daacadda u ah horumarka Puntland.

Hadalkeyga waxaan kusoo gabagabeynayaa Mudane Madaxweyne iga gudoon mar labaad iyo mar saddexaadba hambalyo, Allaha kula garab galo dadaalkaaga, towfiiqdana Allaha ku waafajiyo.

Qalinkii: - Cabdixakiim Jaamac Jooje

Secessionists and their much to do about nothing It seems Qad is an important subject for you, our President has made the corrcet remarks and this will help our state.

Whats your leaders position, oh I forget they do not chew.. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Why don't you wait till he enforces his words with action before you start jumping for joy, hold the cheer for few months, time will tell.

I like how people have suddenly made Qaad a Northern SL problem. Wixii xuun baa SL baa leehy these days. :D That is one thing no Somali can use as an insult to another Somali. Nor is Qaad seen as anything shameful culturally, in fact it was a sign of maturity and wealth. Now people just chew because they are bored, give them something to do, even the west cannot enforce the ban of qaad.

My sister it’s important to note that I support the intention and the declaration of Dr Faroole. This is a truly remarkable stance and one with his other recent statements that young Somali’s from Puntland welcome.

We hope he implements it and one looks foreword to the new Puntland admin and change we can believe in.

As for Che's point, adeer I asked the girl and other secessionists when their phantom state will tackle such a thing. We know we have a problem, the question is do they.. ;)

Ibtisam   

DUke the problem is not chewing per say, chewing is a product of other things. I think trying to address the symptoms with out addressing the root cause is pointless and pretty useless, not to mention waste of resources in most case. In any cases, the root cause of Qaad, tahriib, and all other restless associated behaviour is because of lack of jobs for the youth. By focusing on development and progress these problems will become concentrated on small sections of the society.

Che, so historically where did Kenya’s qaad go? It can’t have all been consumed by the northern

Now Duke try to be smart for once dear and try to see behind the empty gestures. You guys need real polices aimed at development, state run facilities and job creation.

Malika   

A good move, if these bad habits are crippling the state then it is his duty to declare the ban, I know it could have been done by the health minister but heck its Africa!.. This is a bad habit which has no boundaries when it comes to Somalis,it effects each and one of us,either from PL or SL or KL, or ML..lol the last two are made up states..heh

I believe this is a move toward bringing development, regenerating the people in order for them to be ready to handle what ascertains to trully bring change and development - In this case staying SOBER!.

Maa waax kastaa laa guu murmaa? cajiib!

^Khat was banned by Barre's government, and it was not consumed in the south, not by general public anyway, that's why southern stereotype of the northerners. It started trickling in slowly when the government eventually lifted, and when the civil broke, it consumed the whole country.

Ibtisam   

Malika, I was sitting there trying to think who KL, and ML were :Dredface.gif

Che thanks for the crash course smile.gif

I still thinking banning it won't do much unless the root problems are addressed, but hey time will tell.

Khat was introduced to somali's in the south and puntland by northerners(somalilanders), and today it's a big problem and a lot of somali's chew that shit.

Heck even the SNM rebel movement was formed because of the khat ban by the former military regime.

Banning it is definitly a good idea and it sends the right message or at the very least making sure those in office do not cosume this drug. Well done to the president.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

Khat was introduced to somali's in the south and puntland by northerners(somalilanders), and today it's a big problem and a lot of somali's chew that shit.

Heck even the SNM rebel movement was formed because of the khat ban by the former military regime.

Banning it is definitly a good idea and it sends the right message.

HAHAHAHAH LOOOOL ROTF @ SNM was formed because of Khat BAN HAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl :D:D:D thanks for the laugh. lol.

Ibtisam

No problem, glad to make you laugh. I know it sounds funny, but it's actually true. The khat ban was one of the main motivation for the formation of the snm movement aka "khat rebels".