Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Those who chew Qad drink alcohol will not be part of admin Dr Faroole

The Zack   

Lool@I and other Somalis from Puntland welcome it. Obviously the Qat chewers from "Puntland" don't welcome that! And I am afraid they are the majority.

Its amusing that an individual who names himself after a card game talks about people he does not knows habits. Saxib, I don’t chew [never have] don’t smoke nor drink, my habit is tea and that’s healthy.

Naphiso:

Who is your President, oh my bad you don’t have one?

Its amusing that the fake religious cheer leaders, now seem to be vocal members of the Qad industries lobby.

:D

Nephissa   

Anti Qaat lobbyists/pirates, kiss my errr..cilaan faro, I mean seriously, do it right now! icon_razz.gif

I cannot see why 'piracy' isn't viewed in the same way as chewing or drinking. Surely the same rule should be applied to 'burcad badeedka', yes? mise that's where the 'dhaq-dhaqaaq' qaran comes from? Tell us, sir.

^^^lool. Lool the Qad lobby now want to change the subject, the pirates are a small outfit and a problem for the world, this has nothing to do with Puntland president and his anti Qad/alcohol view.

The President has already stated he would crackdown on the pirate ring, that was one his first words when he won the election. Obviously you just rushed in and did not do a background on the topic.

Poker   

Originally posted by Nephisa:

Anti Qaat lobbyists/pirates, kiss my errr..cilaan faro, I mean seriously, do it right now!
icon_razz.gif

I cannot see why 'piracy' isn't viewed in the same way as chewing or drinking. Surely the same rule should be applied to 'burcad badeedka', yes? mise that's where the 'dhaq-dhaqaaq' qaran comes from? Tell us, sir.

C'mon...you should know this. :D

Piracy is the life line for Buttland and faroole is the main man for these catz.

Abwan, again what on earth are you talking about?

The President has outlined a refreshing vision of rewarding competent hard working people. Those who chew already have an 8 hr job and can not take on additional responsibilities. As for the Pirates, it is time to create a Puntland navy to help the west tackle this problem.

Qudhac   

oo show meesha waxay arintu way xumayd, i always why candho muse walk from side to side, i wonder wether their cabinet meeting was called AA Meeting :D

I'm guessing the last administration had problems with those that drink and chew for this new leader to make this statement. YES to ChANGE