Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Those who chew Qad drink alcohol will not be part of admin Dr Faroole

NGONGE   

^^ Who is he having a go at, saaxib? One does not just make such statements for no reason. Did the former administration contain chewers and drinkers that this new president didn't see eye to eye with?

Like ustaad nuune says marko yaabo: fii shay!

nuune   

Koolo, waa runtaa, what I meant was actually the guy his first step wuxuu ka dhigay jaad iyo khamarjiyaal aan la dagaalamaa, come'on, there must be bigger priority, hawshaas shaqa kuma lahan asaga, wasiirka bulshada iyo shacabka ayaa iska leh, hawsha waa la kala leeyahay, Soomaali hadaa nahay waa isku dhax qasnaa walaaqnaa :D

Juje   

I guess the new P/land president will be going around with breath-tester just to make sure no drunkard makes his way into the admin.

Seriously though it is very good and decisive of Faroole. This is a much needed move in order to change the life style of people back home. Qaat is the source of strain, backwordness and all evil in the society - so for him to ban his emplyees from it and on the condition that they will not be employed or sacked if employed is step towards the fight agaisnt this drug.

It shwows that Pres. Farole is a visionary and I , like many other Somalis, aplaud him for this bold step.

^^^I think this is a general broad policy move away from those who chew; it’s a huge problem that needs to be addressed. This is by far one of the best thing Dr Faroole has stated this with his clear no nonsense stance towards the secessionist claims over SSC.

It’s a fantastic statement.

NGONGE   

^^ So is he making it illegal to chew or just not giving jobs to people that chew? Have we not been here before?

I still think he's having a dig at someone or other.

NGONGE   

^^ Did they chew when working? Oh sorry! How silly of me. Of course they did. It's called 'a business meeting'. :D

^^^I gather that from your experience of a secessionist meeting at any level? I don’t know if they chewed at meetings but its clear this man means business.

Can we expect a similar policy from Hargaysa or are they afraid there would boycotts and deadly riots.

:D

Poker   

Originally posted by General Duke:

The aim is simple no intoxicated individual will work for admin, the Qad is the main problem...

Does that mean alcohol is more acceptable in Buttland?

Did he say anything about these pirates?

Oh my bad, he's the head of that group. :D

This is a positive step, it’s a condition of getting into admin, be clean and sober.

Qad is by far the biggest drug in Somali and some see it as an acceptable habit, it is not in my opinion.

The President will employee competent drug, free individuals.

As for other comments mainly from the usual haters and naysayers, lads this is a positive step, the new President is outlining his vision of who he would like to employee and empower , I and other Somali’s from Puntland welcome it.