Sign in to follow this  
Fuaad

Older women dating or marrying younger Men

Xoogsade   

LOL@GIRLZ :D , I was only relaying some facts to Jeni so that she doesn't get caught unawares later when she goes operational under that assumption of being able to boss around younger guys, cause, not all young guys can be bossed around. Plus if Jeni is too eager for a certain young john doe, she will readily comply, might even beg, Who are we kidding? lol.

Femme Fatale

Guess what? as I read your reply, I looked at my left side where a small circular mirror is fixed on the wall. Avoiding to sound smuggly or boastful, what I saw was Xoogsade with a calmer, brighter than usual face, with a smile that lights up a room, Wondering what would happen if he conveyed such scene of him to Femme? Besides, what is wrong with being confident?

Phanta

Not compensating for anything but actually being myself. You must have misunderstood me abaayo lol.

Xoogsade   

JENI , Ceebey tacaal! Waligeey gabar lama dagaalin, ma caayin, kama oohisiinin, gurigeennana dacwo uma imaanin. It was always hands-off girls rule in our house.

Dagaal xagga maskaxda haddaa rabtid laakiin soo dhowoow, luuqa iskeen nooh ceebteyda aan qarsadee lacalla haddaa iga adkaatid si aan la ii wada arkin lol.

Bishaaro

Seexo waqti dambe waayee. Soo jeedka gabdhaha uma fiicnaa la dhahay.

najma82   

so guys what do you think about Mary Kay? you know the lady that married her own student? There is a huge gap of age difference, how do you think that is gonna effect them? Share your thoughts with us pls.

lol   

Well I was one of those liberal Somali sisters who believed age to be nothing but a number till I dated a younger brother.. not one but two.. and believe me....they ain't nothing close to the older brothers.. They lack the maturity and the comprehension one would perceive of older men... so Its a NO thank you.. offer as far as dating a younger man goes..

LoL@ Hibo..tried and tested dheh... did he ask you for nac nac? hehehe..or he suggested to hang out at the Local Macs???

I wasn't lucky to be approached by older ladies...

Cheers

Rahima   

^So do younger women approach you Legend?

I thought Faaraxs (or indha yar in this case icon_razz.gif ) were meant to do the approaching these days?

LoL@ Rahima... I know..how unlucky am I?? :D:D

As for approachin the girls.."am vely vely shaaay"..cant even rooook at dem... see me illocent guuy"

cheers

lol   

LZ: lol.... I didn't approach them bro.. they came to me.. and from their look I thought they were older.. and being the shy person that I am.. I dind't ask their age.. but after a while from the way they were behaving and their take on certain situation made me suspicious.. and that is when I got the NEWS. and I bounced out of it as fast as i could... :D

dawoco   

^I hope you didn't hurt urself in ur haste icon_razz.gif

This topic reminds me of that film, the hand that rocks the cradle, there is something eerie abt it...