Sign in to follow this  
Fuaad

Older women dating or marrying younger Men

Hibo   

TO COME TO THE POIN, WOMEN OR MEN CAN MARRY ANYONE THEY WISH AS LONG AS THEIR IS LOVE UNDERSTANDING EVEN IF THE SOCIATY WILL NOT WELLCOME THEM, THE OTHER THING I READ SOME PEOPLE SAID THAT WOMEN ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO RAN THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY THAT IS LIE,HOW MANY SOMALIAN LADIES RAISING THEIR OWN FAMILY WITHOUT MEN IN THEIR LIVES,I AM TWENY 28 I WAS MARRIED ONCE BEFORE I RAISED MAY OWN CHILDREN, FULLTME JOB FULLTIME MOTHER AND IAM PLANING GO BACK TO SCHOOL THIS WINTER.MAY X HUSBAND WAS MUCH OLDER THEN IAM I WAS THINKING HE WILL BE MATURE ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER BUT HE WAS NOT

WILDCAT   

^^...Agreed...if you've got everything going for you...I'm not about to hold your age against you...besides there are fringe benefits...the younger the fitter I say...plus you can mold him to exactly how you like instead of having to deal with used goods...bring on the bambinos. ;)

Umm-just got the shivers lol..

Walaahi i don't know; it's something in our genes i suppose,that seem to look younger brotha's in disgusted way when viewed as either your boi or husband. Quit frankly' i won't even hestiate to look back if i know he's even a week younger olol..yeah it's all physciological to be honest. Besides i believe the previous ladies already stated that' in few years when you get old and resemblie your grandma; that he's gonna main a GQ look..and that's not right. when your boi looks betta than yeah.NAAAH ;than wha do you think is gonna happen...yeah being cheated on--but if he's older than heck- you have no prob' you get what you want and he gets what he wants..younger girl and all...so what's the point- go for something that satisfies both parties...RITE LADIES..? YEAH..ITS PRETTY MUCH FROM ONE PERSECTIVE; if you don't agree- explore your option baby-girl. xxxx

khadar01   

This is to all the ladies out there,please who are we kidding.. we all know that it's only now at your prime that you don't want a younger man but i bet you'd do anything to get a younger man at age 40 cause then we make you a live ha! so please lets not kidd each other. icon_razz.gif

slippin   

Yo I Like older women for some reason. They have experience and a sense of maturity other girls my age don't have. na mean they don't pretend to be innocent, i like them because they are real and they express themselves more better, and they know what they want in a man. Girls my age are kinda of stupid u feel like u r telling them what to do and what not to do all the time..

AS WR WB

I ACTUALLY THINK THAT BEING MUCH OLDER DOESN'T MEAN BEING MATURE. I HAVE SEEN GUYS WHO WERE 25 ACTING LIKE 16 YEARS OLD. PERSONALLY, I PERFER A MEN WHO IS 3-5 YEARS OLDER THAN ME. REMEMBER GIRLS TEND TO BE MATUREER THEN GUYS EALIER. IF I DATE A MAN WHO WAS YOUNGER THEN ME , I WOOOULD LOOK AT HIM AS KID BUT IF IT MARRIAGE THEN THAT'S FATE. PEACE YALL ;)

Saabir   

I see old topics getting repeated!!!!.

As I have said before, I'm against marrying a woman older than me because women get biologically old earlier than men do. I don't believe in what the society will say about me but the only factor is the biological clock.

Ing_maax   

Asslamu Alaikum all,

I think we have to distinguish between two things, namely: Whether it is wron or right to date with a younger/older person respectively, or what we find about that. Simply put there is nothing wrong with that according to our beloved Koran and Sunnah. What we find about that is rather not of much importance if we are true moslims. However no one is forced to date with older or younger person. Thank Allah we have the freedom to CHOOSE..maashaa Allah.

Wassalaam.

In my view there are different circumstances in which it is okay to date someone younger or older e.g.....

[*]Its okay for a women in her 30s, 40s and 50s to get with a 20+ year old (you know even moms need toyboys).

[*] Its not okay for a guy to marry a girl who is younger than him 10+ years it is sick to see a 40 something year old man marrying a 15 year old (i seen this happen) and i think theres a word out there for those men.

[*] Its sick when a 20 year old female is dating a 16 year old.

[*] Its also disgusting when a 20 year old male is dating a 14 year old female.

That concludes my views on this!

smile.gif

Adna   

salaams

i personaly really hate younger men cuz i fell lke they don't have respect as older person would have, so this si what happen to me ones there was a guy who actualy came up askes me if we can go to gether you know what i mean right......... suddenlly i didn't meant but as question it came up and he told me that he was youn ger then me what are you waiting for redface.gif i couldn't believe it but it happen,,,, i don't mind with aman about his 30,s in order to a younger bye peace and love

Pujah   

Older women marrying younger lad....whats wrong with that picture...2 me the answer is nothing...i actually fancy younger guys...so I can boss them around :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by JEENI:

Older women marrying younger lad....whats wrong with that picture...2 me the answer is nothing...i actually fancy younger guys...so I can boss them around
:D

JENI, wax jira moognimadaada aan ku qoslaayaa. There are younger guys who settle for no less than being the boss and the one who bosses around. Aniga gabdhahoo dhan inaan ka weynahay aan isu heystaa xataa gabadha iga ween some years. Oops, I hope I don't come across as nin isla weyn ama gabdhaha yaso somehow, but seriously, my confidence with regards to women can move a mountain lol.