Sign in to follow this  
Fuaad

Older women dating or marrying younger Men

Fuaad   

What do you people think of this..

Perhaps it's rarely to see this type of datings or marriages but I know many people who against or it might sound not perfect to them, but I wanna know what's exactly wrong with it.

PErsonaly, I don't see any problems but I came cross many people who really oppose this kind of style in great deal.

My Question is...

To Females: How does it sound if you your LOVER, husband is younger than you.? ok.?.not ok..?

To males. IT's The other way around..would you mind if your mate is older...or Have you ever came cross with married couples whom the Husband is way younger than the wife..

What do you people think of this..

Baydan   

Absolutely not OK with me, are you crazy that man will forever remind me when we have fights "waa iga wayntahay" even if he doesnt say it out laud I know he'll be saying it inside looooool

sMiLeY   

hmmmmmmmmm a younger man ..... that's a lil weird ........ my man has to make me feel safe .....do u think i would feel safe with a younger man....... nah .....i wouldn't do it........ even if he's a month younger than me .....anyways i don't mind if others do but me never insha allah....

macasalamah

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr WB

I have nothing againist to the ppl who do it thumbs up for them. Honestly I wouldn’t gone for younger brother, why cuz I am one of those ppl who r fussy about that. Besides if anything goes wrong I will be the one to blame cuz I am older therefore I should be wiser. The other thing, girls age earlier then the men. By the time I am 35 I will look like his mother, On top of that ppl talk. So plz no way. :rolleyes: :eek: .

I always believed it was ridiculous to date or marry younger man, my friends and I used to make fun of these girl who constantly dates younger men.

Then I met this guy, we liked each other very much and started dating. Then I found out that he was younger than me, Althought he was mature, respectful and very responsible (unlike the older men I dated),I could never take him seriously and it used to drive him crazy :D

In short, I wont go thru that road again ever redface.gif Thank you very much!

p.s. I'll say this for younger men thought, They sure are enthusiastic and eager to please :D

A7LA-SHU   

i'm totally against older guys marrying younger girls and u asking about old lady and a guy that can be her son.. lord have mercy. thunder yeah u are right.. and i have nothing against them but as long i don't have to see those ppl. coz that is sick yo'll.. find someone ur age for the love of god...

NoVa   

Fuaad..great topic by the way.

Thunder ya right..Khadija was the first wife the prophet (SCWS) married and she was the first person to believen in him as a prophet of Allah.

To ALl the girls who said NO...

Girls come on'...are u all sayin' u wouldn't do what Stella did in "How Stella Got her Grooves Back"?? lol..U know the movie...that's what I thought now..by the time y'all 40 or 50 u all wouldn't mind hitch hiking with 20 or 30 year old'lad??lol

Ta Ta Tiya*

Lefty   

There are many positive and good reasonable not to marry older women..Less to marry. Reasons not to marry or date could be.

1. Males usually don't need another mother figure in their lives but females don't mind having another father figure.

2. When it comes to shovel, the family needs true coordinated and a leader and women mostly can't fill that role.

3. females grow and get older earlier than men..Imagine you're in mid 20s or 30s and your wife is over 40 and already ended her production.

4. Most females need and rely on men's securities, thoughts, leaderships and etc.

And many other reasons..but still there are those who don't believe these shits and say Age ain't nothing but a number.

1. It's ok to marry older women if she's wealthy, very very educated like Doctors, and highly rated beauty. That's my point of view.

ME..I did associated with many older women and the main reason was their sudden attractive personalities..Personaly, I don't really mind having an older women as long as our age difference is the maximum 4. Other than that, I guess I don't need another aunt in my life. icon_razz.gif

Be all you can be but don't dare to pee on me!

HONEY-D   

I WOULDNT MARRY A YOUNGER GUY, IT'S A BIG TURN OFF 4ME, AND BESIDES WE ALL KNOW HOW OUR PPL REACT WHEN IT COMES 2 WOMEN MARRYING YOUNGER MEN WHATEVER GOES WRONG WITH DA RELATIONSHIP IT WOULD BE THE WOMEN'S FAULT. I KNOW A COUPLE WHO WENT TROUGH DAT PROCESS AND EVENTUALLY GOT DIVORCE. I'M NOT SAYING THE AGE GAP WAS THE ONLY REASON BUT IT SURE WAS THE MAIN FACTOR JUST LIKE SOME SAID EVERYTIME THEY HAD A FIGHT HE WOULD BRING THE SUBJECT UNTIL SHE COULDNT TAKE IT ANY MORE.

P.S I CANT BEAR THE THOUGHT OF BEING A MOTHER TO SOME1. :(

Ariadne   

I have no problem with other girls dating younger guys but its not for me ( actaully who am I kidding I do have sort of a problem with those women I don't want to be like them ....cradle robbers!!!). Anyways back to the point he would call me horrible names like old woman or remind me of my age and how hes youner than me and not only that but I would never shake off the feeling of him not being born when I was that age and so I would feel like a cradle robber.

oday   

asalaamu calaykum:

I dont think there is anything wrong with marrying an older woman as long as the age gap is not huge that she could be my mother. I have seen a lot of successful couples where the wife is older. As for the roles and responsibilities, they are clearly defined, no matter whether the wife is older or younger the man should still be the head of the house ie take care of the family.

I think one of the reasons why somali girls dont like dor feel ashamed of dating/marrying younger brothers is because of pressure from our society where we still hold a lot of weird/meaningless customs. We tend to place our customs before religion. Therefore, girls think that people will talk behind their back or something. The other thing is that they generally feel insecure with young males thinking that he is not responsible/mature etc, which I think is wrong too. I believe that age and maturity are two different things, you will see someone male or female who is mature when they are really young. On the other hand there are some people who dont mature at all, eg they are 30+ and acting like 15 year olds does, waa qofba inta Illaahay caqli siiyo.>>HINT: girls look at the bright side rather than the negative side.

Finally, if the two people fall for each other and get along well, then why the fuss, age shouldnt be an issue.

I hope I make sense, cuz i cant be bothered to re-read it.

maca salaama akhyaar

oday