Sign in to follow this  
Unkown213

Who knew this........?

Who Knew THIS About Beautiful Women?

Beautiful women have nice voices. Handsome men produce the best quality sperm. That's the word from two different scientific studies that seem to be almost Darwinian in their conclusions.

Beautiful Women

In an attempt to compare the quality of female voices with their facial features, researchers from the University of Nottingham in England asked men to listen to recordings of 30 young women and rank them in order of preference. Afterwards, the men looked at photographs of the women and chose the ones they thought had the most beautiful faces.

The results: The women who were ranked as having the nicest voices were also the ones the men found the most attractive.

Handsome Men

New Scientist magazine reports that researchers at Spain's University of Valencia tested the quality of male sperm in the laboratory. Then they asked women to rank the attractiveness of the donors.

The results: The men who had the most attractive faces also had the highest quality sperm.

BR

nuune   

nice research though,the research cost 6 million dollar,the head of the research commitee said that in front of a small kitchen,aamiin

Originally posted by Unkown213:

Who Knew THIS About Beautiful Women?

Handsome men produce the best quality sperm.

HoTsTePPeR is handsome, does that mean he got good quality Sperm?.

Regars

Where is my Quote…Coming Soon… :D:D:D

loollllz,,walahi ..

i didt know this, but i can warn the sister not to make the same conclusion for guys,

***ugly guys have beautiful voices and handsome guys dont.***

***ugly guys can hold a conversation and have handsome guys cant.***

well,,,,as for the sperm thing ...i'll take the sceintists word for it!