Sign in to follow this  
sigma

Iranian leader denies Holocaust

Yeniceri   

Originally posted by nabadshe:

the hargeysa holacaust

Waryaa Castro, add that to the long list of holocausts you've been compiling lately.

There is no such thing is "the" holocaust. Many ocurred - the Jews simply made the most noise.

VIKING -

Don't forget to mention its actually a chargeable offense (in some countries) to deny "the" [Jewish] Holocaust. Conversely, its perfectly normal to deny the existence of Allah SWT. Interesting times, indeed.

Castro   

Indeed. The Hargeisa genocide is much closer to home (for some within their homes) for all of us.

Yeniceri, saaxib, let it all out. There's no reason to feel resentful of the Jews for keeping the memory of their dead alive. It's our own fault for not keeping ours alive.

Yeniceri   

^^

And keeping the memory "alive" (such as "the" Holocaust) has what objective and what result? Continuing to make generation after generation of Germans pay for crimes they never actually committed?

Johnny B   

I don´t support the Israeli accupation of the west bank , but Holocaust denial is nothing more than pseudohistory.

The Holocaust fact data is based on many things that all reinforce each other independently .

We prove the Holocaust through a convergence of data that include: Written documents-letters, memos, blueprints of the camps, orders, bills, speeches, articles, memoirs and confessions. Eyewitness testimony accounts from survivors, members of the Jewish sonderkomandos who took bodies out of the gas chambers, SS guards, commandants, local townspeople and high-ranking nazi officials. We have many letters from German soldiers stationed on the Russian front to their families in, which they describe the mass shooting of Jews. Photographs-including official military and press photographs, civilian photographs, secret photographs taken by survivors, aerial photographs, German and allied film footage and photographs taken by the German military. The camps themselves; And inferential evidence-population demographic, reconstructed from pre-World War II.

The Question should be, if six million were not killed, what happened to all these people?

Castro   

Originally posted by Yeniceri:

And keeping the memory "alive" (such as "the" Holocaust) has what objective and what result? Continuing to make generation after generation of Germans pay for crimes they never
actually
committed?

Ninyahow you're too smart to confuse the why with the what. The Holocaust occuring is the what. The why of its memory being kept alive is another matter altogether. You can't deny the what just because you don't like the why. Make sense?

Yeniceri   

Originally posted by Castro:

You can't
deny
the
what
just because you don't like the
why

I did not deny "the" [Jewish] Holocaust. I've always reiterated the fact that there have been plenty of holocausts through time, especially in the 20th century. I think its hypocritical to make it a crime to deny "the" [Jewish] Holocaust, while another holocaust, the annahilation of millions of Native Americans, for example, isn't given much mention. What's the difference between millions of Jews dead and millions of Native Americans dead? Aren't they all dead human beings? Yet, everyone knows about "the" [Jewish] Holocaust and sympathizes with it, and rightfully so. But let's never forget other holocausts - let's not forget the Khmer Rouge, Stalin's Red Terror, the Hutus' Rwanda genocide, the Hargeisa bombings etc.

But you didn't answer my original question though: What is the objective and the result of keeping the memory of "the" [Jewish] Holocaust alive, while other holocausts are kept in the backrows of history?

Taa ka soo jawaab.

Castro   

Originally posted by Yeniceri:

But you didn't answer my original question though: What is the
objective
and the result of keeping the memory of "the" [Jewish] Holocaust alive, while other holocausts are kept in the backrows of history?

Taa ka soo jawaab.

I did saaxib. And at length , might I add.

IN THE HEART OF EUROPE here is what happened just 10 years ago.

BOSNIA 1992-95

145000 Muslims Killed

49000 young girls, women, old ladies RAPED.

15000 missing.

2.000.000 displaced.

1000s of houses distroyed.

100s of mosques distroyed systematically.

And then someone is telling me to shed tears for Jews killed 65 years ago.

Xargaga   

tanx for the correction brother yeniceri. yeiynaan-iseedin dee it was just a typo error.

to mr castro i believe its this hargeysa HOLOCAUST that brought about the idea HALAGOOSTO or was it in the initial SNM objective?

Xargaga   

thanx for the correction brother yeniceri. yeiynaan-iseedin dee it was just a typo error.

to mr castro i believe its this Hargeysa HOLOCAUST that brought about the idea HALAGOOSTO or was it in the initial SNM objective?

Jabhad   

The head of the Muslim Brotherhood, the main opposition force in Egypt's parliament, has echoed Iran's president in describing the Holocaust as a myth.

"Western democracy has attacked everyone who does not share the vision of the sons of Zion as far as the myth of the Holocaust is concerned," Mohamed Akef said in a statement on Thursday.

Akef cited as evidence of Western intolerance the cases of Roger Garoudy, the writer who was convicted in France in 1998 of questioning the Holocaust, and David Irving, a British historian who faces similar charges in Austria next month.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian president, caused an international uproar when he said in a speech on 14 December that the Holocaust was a myth.

An estimated six million Jews were killed by the Nazis and their allies between 1933 and 1945.

Last week Mohamed Habib, the deputy leader of the Brotherhood, asked about Ahmadinejad's denial of the Holocaust, said reports of Nazi attempts to wipe out European Jews might have been exaggerated.

"We don't have confirmed things to enable us to prove this matter or refute it," he said. "It needs documentation but what one can be sure of is that there were attacks on the Jews but not by means of gas chambers or perhaps not in these numbers or on this scale."

But Habib said the debate was irrelevant to the situation of the Palestinians. "What the Jews propagate about there being a Holocaust has nothing to do with the way they treat the Palestinians on the land of Palestine," he said.

US democracy

Akef, whose group won 88 of the Egyptian parliament's 454 seats in elections in November and December, made his comment in an attack on the assertion by the US that it is promoting democracy in the Middle East.

"Western democracy has attacked everyone who does not share the vision of the sons of Zion as far as the myth of the Holocaust is concerned"

Mohamed Akef, head of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood

He said the US campaign was a cover for promoting its own interests and those of the Zionist movement in the region.

"American democracy ... steers the world into the American orbit delineated by the sons of Zion, so that everyone must wear the Stars and Stripes hat and keep away from the Zionist foster child," he wrote in his weekly statement.

Palestine

He accused the US House of Representatives of hypocrisy when it threatened to cut off aid to the Palestinian Authority if the Islamist movement Hamas takes part in elections in January.

He also criticised Javier Solana, the European Union foreign policy chief, for saying that Europeans might think twice about aid to the Palestinians if Hamas members were in parliament.

Hamas says it is an extension of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, which was founded in 1928 and which renounced political violence inside Egypt decades ago.

Hamas believes in armed struggle to replace Israel with an Islamic state.

Reuters

Paragon   

Originally posted by J B: We prove the Holocaust through a convergence of data that include: Written documents-letters, memos, blueprints of the camps, orders, bills, speeches, articles, memoirs and confessions. Eyewitness testimony accounts from survivors, members of the Jewish sonderkomandos who took bodies out of the gas chambers, SS guards, commandants, local townspeople and high-ranking nazi officials. We have many letters from German soldiers stationed on the Russian front to their families in, which they describe the mass shooting of Jews. Photographs-including official military and press photographs, civilian photographs, secret photographs taken by survivors, aerial photographs, German and allied film footage and photographs taken by the German military. The camps themselves; And inferential evidence-population demographic, reconstructed from pre-World War II.

The Question should be, if six million were not killed, what happened to all these people?

JB, my friend, you wrote in another topic (Big Bang: scientist must now evolve)that:

Originally posted by J B:

People like Proud_Muslimah apparently can only copy from others, being unable to construct their own arguments and attempted proofs. Perhaps if they had to sit down and work through the issues themselves, they might begin to see some of the flaws in the arguments they use. By simply copying and pasting the flawed work of others, though, they can avoid all the hard thinking and reasoning that might cause them to question their assumptions. Can’t have that, now can we?

A person that goes to such an extent to defend a supposedly pure ,self-explanatory and compationate faith needs HELP.

Yet surprisingly enough, the initially quoted words which are from the post you have made in this topic, aren't really your words, are they? Since you are google-smart, let me be google-smart too :D . I have found the exact copy of the words you used in this topic to be from Michael Shermer and Alex Grobman's book: Denying History: Who Says the Holocaust Never Happened and Why do they Say it?. Their words were:

We prove the Holocaust through a convergence of data that include: Written documents-letters, memos, blueprints of the camps, orders, bills, speeches, articles, memoirs and confessions. Eyewitness testimony accounts from survivors, members of the Jewish sonderkomandos who took bodies out of the gas chambers, SS guards, commandants, local townspeople and high-ranking nazi officials. We have many letters from German soldiers stationed on the Russian front to their families in, which they describe the mass shooting of Jews. Photographs-including official military and press photographs, civilian photographs, secret photographs taken by survivors, aerial photographs, German and allied film footage and photographs taken by the German military. The camps themselves; And inferential evidence-population demographic, reconstructed from pre-World War II. For example, if six million were not killed, what happened to all these people?

Source Here and here

So I was wondering, are you one of these writers or have you mistakingly failed to do a bit of referencing before using an entire paragraph of theirs? ;)

Castro   

^ JB wouldn't plagiarize. I've read too many of his posts to know that. I'm also fairly sure this is a case of forgetfullness. What he referred to in the other thread was a clear pattern and not a single incident.

Johnny B   

THERE IS NO REASON TO PLAGIARISE IN DEFENCE OF A WELL DOCUMENTED HISTORY AND I DON´T USE THE "WE" FORM IN A POST WHERE I STARTED WITH THE "I" FORM.

NONETHELESS, MY APPOLOGIES FOR USING CAPITAL LETTERS AND NOT USING THE QUOTAUION MARKS.

(MY KEYBAORD CAN ONLY TYPE IN CAPTITAL) :D

I´VE BEEN TO AUSCHWITZ ON A SCHOOL JOURNEY AND I´VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES.

bfori39.jpg