Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Abdullahi Yusuf: Does He Pray?

I always hear about some rumors that A/Y doesn't pray, and so forth. And it seems that he occationally goes to Haj and other activities, but never did he attend formal Islamic holidays and give an speech. To come out of that ambiguity, I think it will be wise to track the whereabouts of the warlord on this Eid. Because if you see Ex. President Cabdiqasim, you find him leading the prayers as the imam and lecturing people about Islamic issues at importance.

Sh. Indha-cadde has said once, "the so-called president doesn't pray and we're not bound to follow someone who has disconnected the relationship with his Lord". :D That is more than true, at least the man should start praying and repenting to Allah, sw, because the society he means to lead are not pure secularistic.

Let's see where the man goes for Eid prayer and what he says about the importance of Islamic festivity. icon_razz.gif

Taleexi   
:( that is for A/Llahi Yusuf, In the case of Indha Cade, it is beyond believe what does he benefit from praying if he clothes, nourishes himself Haraam?, :confused:

Kashafa   

It doesn't really matter whether he prays or not. That's between him and God. The goverment he leads is a secular one and prayer is not part of the constitution.

Assuming he does, he still has to answer for 30 years of bloodshed.

BN   

"Sheikh" Indha-Adde kulahaa. Your quoting warlords with blood on their hands. Bal ii sheeg saaxiib, I've heard rumours Mr. Indhacadde feasts on the blood of his victims...warkaas ma run baa mise waa sheeko run u eeg?

Yaab badanaa.

Alle-ubaahne - what are you, his mistress? I ask ‘cos I observe in your write-up some familiar chat lines particular of the women’s high society social club where mistresses entertain their bruises whilst awaiting their turn of the finer breeds of the circle.

The line goes something like this… “Darling, I think he found himself a pretty little thing which is why I hardly get any oiling, let alone much attentionâ€, or “Darling, he has been drinking heavily lately, do not remember last time we said prayers at the dinner table, and I did max the plasticâ€, or “Darling, I am getting dried at all ends and do not remember last time I got a real seeing toâ€and so forth.

Your statement, my dear lad is no different from the said ones, so perhaps you want to work on your social skills and find a way to get closer to the old man for attention is what you seek.

If you wish to criticise, by all means do so, but criticise the man’s policies, and what he is doing wrong (trust me there are many), not his sleeping manners and whether he observes his obligatory deeds, or not! Unless of course the desired object is to keep the old man company in the absence of the mother of his children, which mind you might prove a rather untenable goal considering what I hear of the one who must be obeyed in the Yusuf household!

NASSIR   

Of course he prays. Any person who proclaims to be Muslim is assumed to pay his duties to God: pray five times a day.

The question then comes, does he pray consistently or not as obligated or he does deviate sometimes from the proper course of prayers? That is between him and Allah. We can't come into conclusion based on a flimsy excuse of what someone else said.

I think some of our warlords have started to question his morality, nationalist sentiment, religious duty in an attempt to allure public support for their opposition to him and most importantly ridicule and debase him. But so far, he has proved to adhere to his principle, which is to restore the dignity and return of Somali statehood.

^^^^^^^^^^^I n Mr Indhacade will need more evidence of Yeey salad record n I think da pic is altereed.Mr yeey pic might super-imposed on someone's else..........loooooooooooool

Jacpher   

Alle Ubaahne:

Waryaa you can’t be too serious. Let me ask you, on Islamic scale, which is more sinful killing or Taariku Salaat? Do you think Morgan and Yalaxoow let their beard grow out of love of the Sunnah?

War ragaad meesha ku magacowday Salaadooda Alley u taal balse danbiyada ugu waaweyn oo Alle ka digay ayey habeen iyo maalin ku qabeystaan.

• Dad Muslim ah oon dambi ka galin ayey nafta ka gooyaan.
  • Maal & dhiig Alle xaraam ka dhigey ayey xalaaleeyaan oo wiliba maal galiyaan si loo daadiyo.
  • Fasahaad ayey dhulka ku fidiyaan.
Dilku wuxuu ka mid yahay danbiyada ugu waaweyn culumaduna waxay yiraahdaan waa midka labaad ama sadexaad, marka laga soo reebo shirkiga, wax ka weyn ma jiraan in naf xaraam kaa ah aad goysid ayadoon dambi galabsan. Salaadu waxaa muhiim ah inay xumaanta kaa reebo marka hadii salaada uu safka hore ku tukado deedna uu dagaal qaban qaabiyo, salaadaas ma ah tii Qur’aanka lagu sheegay. Haweeney ayaa naar ku gashay dhibka dariska salaadeedii har iyo habeena wax wey tari weyday. Ma u maleyn in nin wadan dhan sal kiciyey salaadiisu wax tareyso haduusan soo laaban?

Marka saaxiib raggu waa isku rank ee ha kala reebin. Hadeysan Alle u soo laaban, hoygooda dambe waa loo yaabaa.

Ducaqabe,

Allow haku qaadin, saaxiib waa runtaa, anigana runtii ragaas maba kala xigsado, laakiin markaan u fiirsaday A/Y waxaa iisoo baxday ninyahow ninku inuusan diinta siduu u aflagaadeeyo oo kale uga dheer yahay, maadaama uusan soo xaadirin meelaha shacaa'irta diinta lagu weyneeyo, laakiin wixii run ah ilaa ayaa garan.

To others, I would say, We are a Muslim society, and no one has the right to rule us in state of irreligiousity. The head of the republic should be a regular observer of Islam, otherwise no one is subject to abide by his adminstration. Siyad Barre has attempted to discourage our religion from Somali public, and we know what happen to him. Therefore, everyone who brings us an incompatible system will definately hit the same bloody road. That is a fact, indeed.