Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

ONLF Expresses Readiness To Work for Coninuation of Existing Development Achievements

Any loss of life is unfortunate. But what you deliberately omitted was the cold-blooded killings

of 11 police officers. Peaceful demonstrators don't kill policemen using hand grenades and pistols. Peaceful demonstrators don't destroy public and private properties. Peaceful demonstrators don't carry machetes and ran around the streets like marauding thugs.

Those policemen were killed in self defense.

Live gunfire from government forces has been directed at protesters and bystanders. People were not just going to watch idling by as their friends and relatives were massacred

TPLF massacred 193 people in board daylight in the capital leaving their dead bodies on the streets as they arrested few more hundreds.

Originally posted by PasserBy:

quote:TPLF is a poor man’s Derg.

There is no point discussing with you. It is obvious you have a serious mental issue. I suggest you visit a shrink.
It is obvious that the brutal truth of Ethiopia hurts and that you cannot accept the reality on the ground. But rather indulge into fantasy like your so called history

If you support TPLF. You shouldn't condemn Derg and his actions since his predecessor is doing the same thing with Western Support

PasserBy   

TH,

As I said, go and visit a shrink ASAP. In fact, A Osman's boys need a group therapy. You guys are delusional. Otherwise, I am very happy the main body of ONLF has decided to follow the peaceful path. A Osman is nothing but Isaias Afwerki's condom. The sooner you realize this the better for all of us. A shrink may help.

TH,

As I said, go and visit a shrink ASAP. In fact, A Osman's boys need a group therapy. You guys are delusional. Otherwise, I am very happy the main body of ONLF has decided to follow the peaceful path. A Osman is nothing but Isaias Afwerki's condom. The sooner you realize this the better for all of us. A shrink may help.

The so called "ONLF" faction that the TPLF is talking too are nothing more than disgruntled former ONLF central commitee members and general supporters who were given the boot after they stole from ONLF and sold some of there assets without permission.

There non-existent, they are Somali diaspora that live in Nairobi and have no connection to ONLF as an organisation and as a Military force.

Salahudiin this guy has never been to the ******..Salahudiin in an Interview with VOA couldn’t even get the name of cities and towns correct.

ONLF are doing their job. TPLF is extremely desperate and now is creating fake peace deal out of thing air. When can the oppressed sign agreements with the oppressor. No one even knows anything about the deal. What does the so called ONLF group gain in coming to terms with the deal?

TPLF continues with Derg like grip over Ethiopia.

quote:You shouldn't condemn Derg and his actions since his predecessor is doing the same thing with Western Support.

You are losing it boy.
Thanks to Allah, I am mentally fine. :cool:

PasserBy   

No one even knows anything about the deal.

Pics and video will be coming soon. I worry though about your state of mind. You may not handle it. :D

quote:No one even knows anything about the deal.

Pics and video will be coming soon. I worry though about your state of mind. You may not handle it.
:DAnd?

What were the terms of the agreement between UWSLF and The TPLF?

There has to be a trade off somewhere for an agreement to be reached. What did the TPLF gain and lose and what did the UWSLF gain and lose?

I worried more about your state of mind. Xabashi thinking he is wanted in the Somali region lol

PasserBy   

Dude, I've to go. I have no more time for a shrink-deprived nomad. But before I go, in case you didn't know, there is a university being built in Jijiga. Don't be surprised if you see a lot of Xabashi students there in the near future, Insha'Allah. :D

Dude, I've to go. I have no more time for a shrink-deprived nomad. But before I go, in case you didn't know, there is a university being built in Jijiga. Don't be surprised if you see a lot of Xabashi students there in the near future, Insha'Allah.
:D

Good bye my raw meat eating friend. Your savagery is unwelcome here. I expect to see more Xabashi women in Jigjiga soon, most likely they are doing what they in Dubai,,Djibouti and Arabia walking the streets

Some people will sell anything