Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WHAT DO U GUYS (BOTH MALE AND FEMALE) FIND SEXY?

Labka   

Refering to the conection of every bodys' intuition. It has to particularly be named that it works with the nature of the persons' arousal, cuz they are together in the same field of concur. ;);)redface.gif

For me, an educated ebullient mood women is the one that I can describe as being of Sxy. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

PEACE

-----

The Secret of walking on the water

is knowing when the stones are

UnKnOwN.

I was reading the replies in this topic it was preetty cool but i just couldn't stop commenting on Fuoad replay NUMBER"3" when he said "(NO HANDICAP)" I thought it was rude for all the sisters and brothers that might be reading this topic who could be handicaped.I think Handicaped sisters and brothers are no less than normal people. I am not saying this cuze i am handicaped but I am just thoughtful of disabled people.(I HOPE I DON'T SEEM RUDE)

ANWAYS BACK TO THE TOPIC

What i find the most sexy about a guy is his intelligual thinking. A guy could have a 6pack, sexy lips , cute face, ect.. but all the that is nothing with out a Man with a mind. :D And by the way I adore a guy with Beatuiful Smile smile.gif

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Well to me there was a time I wanted what most sisters here stated. But now I realized it was all fantasy & no required stuff. Cuz a non practicing islam man or a man who only practices the religion a bit. Is not wat I needed for long term, that will only shift me to the fantasy world. Beauty fads away, so as youth-ness. The only thing will remain is his personality, Iman & habit. If he hasn’t got those three quality in Islam values. then he is picture only.

To get to the point, sexy to me is

­ Average looking (I don’t like a handsome men cuz there is too much competition & I hate sharing lol)

­ Religious / god fearing

Tall men (no offence to short brothers)

­ Nice personality

­ Encourages me to learn the diin more

­ Family man

­ Knows his duty

­ Respectful

­ Caring

If he is got the above 9 other things r negotiable icon_razz.gif .

I'm not going to lie, i like the good looking brothers, however, if he is unable to hold an intelligent conversation then all is lost. I'm an educated girl, I don't think it is too much to ask for me to be with an educated guy. I'm not a fan of the pretty boys though, my man should not use more beauty products than me!

NICEMAN   

What do I think Sexy?

Sexy is Pleasure that god give to the all Living things wether they are human, animal or Plants.

Is the bagain of growth and develemnet if it had been use in good waaye. And right way which is there is no sexy before marrige can give health, closer,caring,wealth,Responsablity and Understand to other mates.

so, used good way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as I always say Intelligence is sexy.

But in General

1. Great Smile and Passionate eyes....makes me drool (oopz).

2. Creative and imaginative...

3. Clean but not perfectionist and

4. Positivity...me find negativity non sexy.

5. cudly...(lol I have been in the Zu Mountians for a while for Ta Chi training....so may be a need a Hug)

(why do i have the feelinh i forgot something important).....what was the question again!!!

Cheers

Hibo   

Lets see...what do I define as sexy?

Tall...around 6ft 3inches. Clean...well dressed...light scented cologne (only when you get close to him...for God's sake, don't break the bottle on your shirt)...preferably wearing Lolita Limpecka or Escada(Light Silver Edition) something not too strong. An intellectual man...deep inticing eyes and luscious lips and the most important thing is HE MUST BE MANLY. As in very masculine...unlike some men who are somewhat soft(not soft as in gay) but just soft...as in the way they walk..talk and handle themselves.

Hibo   

Originally posted by Suleykha:

Lets see...what do I define as sexy?

He must be tall...around 6ft 3inches. Clean...well dressed...light scented cologne (only when you get close to him...for God's sake, don't break the bottle on your shirt)...preferably wearing Lolita Limpecka or Escada(Light Silver Edition) something not too strong. An intellectual man...deep inticing eyes and luscious lips and the most important thing is HE MUST BE MANLY. As in very masculine...unlike some men who are somewhat soft(not soft as in gay) but just soft...as in the way they walk..talk and handle themselves.

Hibo   

Originally posted by Indhadeeq:

what is sexy hmmm well this is what i call it

brains + great body+ great personality =sexy

peace

I wish I can see you.

Your words is so sweet and i hope you so seet to

By. Romanticman.

Sweetkitkat@hotmail.com

Just to be clear....we are refering to somalis only?....if that's the case, i hardly see somali honeys in Upstate NY....hard to judge people your rarely see..lol....But it is in general...well all honeyz in my university dress the same way tight jeans and T-shirts..so they look da same.....I think sexy would be the Brazilian Women!....Go to Rio and You would know why....Beautiful faces and Pharoanic looking body

Later Nomads

Curly   

Most of you have already mentioned what i see as sexy, like the toned body, beautiful skin but you've forgotten the voice....i love blokes with a xabeeb (rasphy) voice..lol :D THAT'S PROPER SEXYYY...

khadar01   

What's sexy? somali ladies are sexy in general with that chocolate skin and long hair,and if baby got back and she wears that blue faded jeans!

oh my goodness! that would've been your average joe,but with me if she's as gorgeous as i descripe above and she doesn't have any modesty meaning she's shallow inside and arrogant.one thing that turns me off in a woman, no matter how beautiful she is... is if she's arrogant in other words"dabeecada ka'aradan tahay" i say i would take the 300 lbs ugly woman with a pleasant personality over anytime.meaning it's all about how you present your self darling. smile.gif