Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WHAT DO U GUYS (BOTH MALE AND FEMALE) FIND SEXY?

TRIPLE S   

IS READ THE TOPIC AND HAT TO ASK

HOW MANY OF YOU RECKON THAT YOU COULD:

A.FIND THAT GUY/LADY?

B.GET THAT GUY/LADY?

C.ASSUMING THIS PERSON WAS A COMPLETE STRANGER....HOW WOULD YOU GET A DATE + NUMBER?(NONE OF THAT FAKE PLAYER B.SH@T)

TRIPLE S   

I FORGET TO RIGHT MOI DEFINITON OF ZEXXYY LADY:

1.DRESS SENSE, ALL DUE RESPECT BUT A LADY WHO'S IN TIGHT CLOTHING DOESN'T ALWAYS KNOW HOW 2 DRESS. USUALLY IT'S QUITE THE OPPOSITE,I AM NOT SAYING TIGHT CLOTHING IS NOT SEXY.BUT A LADY WHO CAN DRESS WELL IS SEXIER.

2.WHITE STRAIGHT TEETH,ITS ALL GOOD IF SHE GOT A NICE SMILE BUT WHEN YOU GOT BUTTER COLOURED TEETH ...SHIT (P.S. I GOT NICE TEETH)

3.LEGS.....PHWOW, DEFINITELY LONG + TONED

4.A CUTTIE GOTS 2 HAVE A TIGHT BOOTY.

5.GUYS HOW MANY OF YOU CANNOT STAND A GIRL WITH NASTY TOES

6.ATLETIC BODY...DAMN I'M LICKING MY LIPS

7. SHE BETTA HAVE NO ATTITUDE, KNOW HOW 2 GRIND,NO PERSONALITY IMPERIMENTS

8.FU@K I ALMOST FORGOT HOW 2 COOK

WILDCAT   

Originally posted by candy:

Sorry,but can u translate the word "SEXY" in somalie please, so that I can answer ur question.

Soo jiidasho...or for the cruder definition - wasability...take your pick.

WILDCAT   

Originally posted by TRIPLE S:

IS READ THE TOPIC AND HAT TO ASK

HOW MANY OF YOU RECKON THAT YOU COULD:

A.FIND THAT GUY/LADY?

B.GET THAT GUY/LADY?

C.ASSUMING THIS PERSON WAS A COMPLETE STRANGER....HOW WOULD YOU GET A DATE + NUMBER?(NONE OF THAT FAKE PLAYER B.SH@T)

Good point...that's the hard part ain't it...for a start...you better be able to cover that list yourself...this paragon of perfection ain't gonna go for the little nobody in the corner over there...he/she is probably spoiled for choice...with propositions for all sorts of things coming at them from left right and centre. ;)

Finding perfection has its own problems.

-------------

And remember...be careful out there.

Nazra   

Nice soft dark hair, six pac abs, nice eye browns and thick curly eye shadow...sweet and sexy voice that is sweet and tasty...groovy style that is unique and simple...experssion face is open and caring....MMMM! all that is what i call SEXY...yum! yum! yum! ;)

Xannaan   

hey the rock's chick you i think i seen that guy sis but he lost some wheight now he about 180 and you forgoten one more thing he is SOOMAALYAAN MAN

^ ^ ^

Xannaan

waraa ladies quit dreaming about me ok :D:D:Dicon_razz.gif

Fuaad   

ORiginally from WildCat7 "Soo jiidasho...or for the cruder definition - wasability...take your pick."

Wasability must be a Somali term cause I couldn't find it in the English Dictionary...ahahahaha I like how it sounds..

Ms Paradise!

Easy and chill out sista!..I was only referring to "Dooqeyga" Nothing more or less!

nuune   

wasability is a new english word,it will be added to the oxford dictionary maybe the coming years icon_eek.gif

nice term though,i like that,it was said in a very mannerly way but with phonetical sound and special effects too icon_biggrin.gif

Fuaad   

ahaaha Nuune..

Are you out of your mind..?

I thought Wasability was a Somali word...

I think It should be added to the Somali Dictionary not the English one...

nuune   

fuaad,,it is a somali word,i know that,but i liked the way it was said,u know what am talking about,what i meant was the somali dictionary and not oxford though i don't like saying the word wasability in a real life time,but it was a good way of saying wasability or wasmobility,ohh God forgive us,it is ramadan man!!

aragsan   

Lulla, Tough question but to my theory, ... I find sexy someone who’s confident, Intelligent, sensitive, wise, creative, funny, with the most Unique personality and extremely SHY to others, That’s what I call sexy, Hope I’ve satisfied ur curiosity smile.gif

TaTa

Hibo   

you all know that you can never get all that in one package e.g (great personality + nice shape + educated + religeous wise + and more)there is always something missing in there somewhere along the way. that's how life goes. And for those bros who have ladies with all those qualities, the bros don't realize it. they put it into waste. some start cheatin' on their ladies, call them no good females, or do other unspeakable stuff. one luv