Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WHAT DO U GUYS (BOTH MALE AND FEMALE) FIND SEXY?

lulla   

WHAT IS UR DEFINITION OF SEXY? WHAT MAKE SOMEONE SEXY?SOMETHING FROM THE INSIDE OR OUTSIDE?WHAT DO U FIND SEXY IN EITHER FEMALE OR MALE?

p.s. Ithin iam very sexy!

Hibo   

Beautiful clothes are a must and a fit well muscled body...got all that n I'm all yours biggrin.gif

--------------------

Just anotha nugget from the Cat smile.gif

Hibo   

lulla, ther ever-curious chic about the opposite sex wink.gif

Like the WILD one said...Good dress sense, great body and a killer personality = sexy.

Hibo   

wow..sexy..hmm..well..i got musclez na miin, ups and everytin,.but then gurz ...damn..gota be on shape and be hangin the booty like whaaa....naah..somali gurz ain't like that "bajaq"..god!!!!...i hate to c bajaqz on tight clothz

Kool_Kat   

Here's what I find sexy:

Beautiful Lips +

Great Smile +

Deep sexy Eyes +

Smell so fresh and so clean +

Great sense of dress +

Confiden, sense of humor

-------------------------

SEXY cwm16.gif

petite   

practicing muslim + education + ambition + good conversator + good looks + nice lips +nice curly soft hair = SEXY

Good looks wihtout the rest is sooooooooooo un sexy. All I can think is : AND?...WHAT MORE IS THERE TO YOU?

blue   

I find women who are slender and usually wear jeans very sexy! wuh wuh wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. Her ass has to be tight, legs long, lips soft, [naaso bocor ah] awj!

Abdinuur   

To me, sexy is an educated woman.

Sexy is someone that is unique and happy, someone that is genuine and confident...sexy is when a woman wears her clothes in front of my me...

To me sexy is when my woman whispers in my left ear telling me you know what...

...to be continue

-----------

"Once a boy becomes a man, he's a man all his life, but a woman is only sexy until she becomes your wife."

By a married man...lol

Hibo   

Oh...one more thing...an accomplished dancer can be seriously hypnotising...susceptable felines like myself need some kinda protection...that shidh is dangerous!...Cat *fans herself agitatedly* at the very thought.

-------------

The furry one.

Hibo   

OK..

hi..

to me SEXY=SMART*confidence(HARD WORKING + decent)*smooth~

thats IT!

------------------

I LOVE ME FOR ME

Hibo   

what is sexy hmmm well this is what i call it

brains + great body+ great personality =sexy

peace

------------------

"He that cannot reason is a fool,

He that will not is a bigot.

He that dare not is a slave."

--Andrew Carnegie

Salaama Ladies.....This is the Ladies room after all right!.... what up to the fellaz too

Zero Brains & Average Body now that is "sexy" whatever that means....

Ma'salama

Naasir   

Lulla*** waz up with your Input? aren't u supposed to Start!!!! Helooooo wink.gif

Honesty, most peeps lie about it but what attaracts 1st is the Looks, then Inside of course...

Lady Fatima* the question says either Man or woman,,, assuming that you don't have to answer what sexy woman to u unless u go both ways wink.gif

*Gotta have Beautiful smile that when I wake up in the morning tells me Have a good day with out actually saying it..

*Nice body

*Good sence of humor

*Strong personality

*then I will teach how to behave like a muslim as long she is willing and had muslim mentality...

Hal Soomaali

As always just a Thought

keep the smile.gif

Hibo   

if man can make me say damn the first time i see him than you know he is sexy. well first thing first he has to be clean as in like his fingernails have to be clean. gota have since of humor, knows how to talk to woman, got have nice smile too, gots to know how to dress if man is saking i can't stand it, and he gota be intelligence. there is so much more that i can't remeber right now but i think this good enough.

salaam cwm37.gif

Hibo   

Oh, how about a deep voice like Barry White or James Earl Jones's ie; the CNN dude

-- This is C-N-N --

I also find the Smooth bald heads irressitable (actually i miss my 45min subway nap in the mornings if there's a baldy on the train) - and any brother who deliberatly talks with half closed eyes is a Bonus!! Yup-

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."